Join the TTV News Team!

Thank you for answering my questions!

I do have one more that I forgot to mention, though:
-Does it matter how old we are? (as long as we are over 13 years of course)

I really want to do this, but I am super loaded these days, with this being my senior year along with all the other stuff I have to do. The offer, nonetheless, was very much appreciated. Good luck to whoever gets the job!

If we’re hired do we get a custom title on the boards

Also, like

what exactly are you looking for in the application article

what do we write about

1 Like

Not me then…

1 Like

No, it would not be published.

We would like someone over 18 years old, but if you’re close enough to that it doesn’t really matter.

If you really want it, then sure

The application article is just you writing any bit of LEGO-related news.

5 Likes

So, the application isn’t just writing samples to determine style or skill, you want specific LEGO-related articles for it? Alrighty then, I’ll whip something up.

That’s part of it, but we also want to gage your propensity to find LEGO related news as well as write about it.

2 Likes

Well shucks. I’m great at finding LEGO leaks weeks before other people get to them, but I’m not sure if I want to go ahead and get a Tumblr account/Discord access.

It’s definitely something I’ll be thinking about. Lucky me; the entry date ends on my birthday.

Do note, that’s not something we’d report on.

9 Likes

@Eljay: you say that, so what would we be reporting on? Obviously there are other things, but what in particular?

Also, a couple of questions:
Would the LEGO Twitter and/or other social media feeds be acceptable items to report on?
Photoshop is not free, so if we want the job we kind of have to make a financial investment, correct (assuming we don’t have it already).
Also, just out of wondering, why are the Tumblr and Discord accounts required? I’m fine to get them, but I don’t currently have either Photoshop, Tumblr, or Discord. Those are basically the only requirements I don’t fit in, but as I don’t really have them, I can’t entirely apply. Eh, maybe next time.

Thanks for the great opportunity! Hope you get a lot of great submissions!

To be completely honest this is something I’d love to do but I can’t quite be sure I’d have enough time to do it beyond this semester.

I’ll still ask though, is the article something we’d end up writing specifically for this, or just a general thing? I’ve got plenty of free time this weekend so I can pretty easily get something together if I needed to.

1 Like

Well, the final minute slowly ticks away for submissions.

I have finished and presented my articles, and I wish everyone else who entered the best of luck.

May the best writer be chosen by the TTV crew! :grinning:

1 Like

Thanks, all of you, for the submissions. We will be going over them and replying to the winners shortly.

11 Likes