Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

In Spain we don´t have the manga yet and I don´t have time but it´s gonna start being published this summer might check it out then

1 Like

Part 3’s dub is currently under way and there’s even a Toonami commercial for it.
I’m fairly optimistic. Sounds good.

1 Like

oh btw
Rita Repulsa is voicing Enya

1 Like

Dang it. I thought there was news in part 5 when I saw the replies here…

Are there dubs for parts 1 and 2?

1 Like

yep
they’ve already Aired

Keith Silverstein (Torbjorn from Overwatch, and Vector from Sonic the Hedgehog) voiced REO Speedwagon (both parts)

and Johnny Yong Bosch was Jonathan Joestar

as for part 2

Ben Diskin was Joseph Joestar (young)

warning if you have not watched the show…you can find more info about the voice actors here

as for Part 3
we have Matt Mercer (Mcree from Overwatch) as Jotaro Kujo
and Kyle Hebert (Gohan and Ox King from the funimation dub of Dragonball Z) as Kakyoin
more info here on the others (warning to anyone who wants to watch it and does not know much about JJBA Click here to see the voice actor list)

I don’t recognize any of those actors…

Huh, sounds cool. Might give me a reason to rewatch.

Not that I need a reason…

1 Like

I could barely tell their voices apart, generic dude voice for all of them, Joseph sounds too young, jotaro isn’t deep enough, it just sounds wrong.

Now I remember why going from sub to dub or vice versa is weird. I think the best was Jotaro, with Joseph being ok. But the rest sounded really weird.

I have a question for y’all who read the manga. I just finished part 5 a couple days ago, and I’ve been trying to read part 6, but I was spoiled on a heck ton, and it’s making it really hard to keep reading when the spoilers are always in the back of my head. Anyways, would it be wrong to skip the rest of the part because it has future relevancy, or is just that good?

Yes

Never skip parts

Its the golden rule

3 Likes

AAAAAAAAAAH

3 Likes

GIT HYPED

Be prepared

October is shall be the month it will be premiered

Yesssssssss finally.

Time to bring this meme back.

1 Like

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Wonderful news

1 Like

I will most certainly be tunning into part 5 when it comes out.

Side note: Gio Gio is a hoot to play as in All Star Battle when you activate Golden Experience Requiem. I start flying all over the stage going “WHAT IS GOING ON? WHERE AM I?” with GER shouting while it flies.

Edited for censor-dodging. - Cocoa

Addendum: I wasn’t censor dodging, or at least not intentionally. No hard feelings, I just felt the need to clarify. Sorry if I come off as a little disgruntled or irritated.

The teaser trailer for part 5!!!

4 Likes

So not only has Vento Aureo getting adapted, but Diamond is Unbreakable is coming to Toonami this year as well.

1 Like

I’ve heard a lot about this show and how good it is. Luckily I was watching Toonami last night and they played an episode, so I decided to give it a try.

I had to stop after no more than three minutes, because everyone has the exact same face, and it really weirded me out.

Yeah, the art styles through the series give the characters similar features. I’d still give it another chance with the new season