Joker (2019)

Alright, I was getting a completely different vibe.

I’m just happy that be actually looks like a clown this time.

1 Like

It’s his mother. Sort of wonder if the directors of this movie are going from a psycho-analysis point of view for Joker, since a man’s connection with their mother is Freudian psychological thought.

Whatever they do, make it good. This movie is exciting me and I hope it isn’t disappointing.

1 Like

Well, I don’t exactly believe that part of Frueid. I really just feel that can’t be the case fir everyone, and ive heard better Phycological theories from more current people.

1 Like

Oh I don’t either, I’m just giving my thoughts on what was seen in the trailer.

2 Likes

well, given the scene of him walking to “Arkham State Hospital” it might be possible that he was going to visit his mother who at some point in the movie might have been put there after the scenes we see of the two happy.

Ah. Good. I have met a few people who are completely serious about his work.

1 Like

can’t wait for the licensed set(s)

need wavy hair in dark green

If I’m correct, it’s his mom and he’s like her caretaker

1 Like

What’s this?

What looks to be a good DC movie?

I’m so in for this.

Is this a joke?

After seeing Dark Knight, my interest in this dropped from zero to negative.

They peaked too early.

I’m really torn about this, as on one hand it looks really good, but on the other. It misses the point of the joker. As he’s such an excellent villian due to by a perfect foil for Batman.

2 Likes

Well it’s a version of the joker with some tragedy. Maybe there’s a stinger where he’s with Harley and this is one of his made up origins to get her/Arkham guys?

Nerf Joker.

Do you mean, like, “Wanna know how I got these scars?”

He’s too powerful!

1 Like

In the comics his origins are usually ambiguous. To manipulate Harlequin and some sympathetic characters, he makes up backstories to make him sympathetic when he’s pure chaotic evil, but in general he had a bad day and went psycho

2 Likes

That final trailer has me hyped. This looks to be a very interesting story that tackles identity and mental health. It should give us a lot to chew on.

3 Likes