Jorney to one Masterpiece/ slightly redisigned Ekimu

Hello everyone! I have made a revamped version of the JTO ekimu with a few liberties to the netfix show model, It also has all the gear functions from 2016 and 2017

41 Likes

He looks awesome but the chest is sticking out a little too much. :+1:

5 Likes

Thanks, and yes I am aware but due to him having the gear box in the arms it is hard for me to compress it. Believe it or not the older model had the chest sticking far more out. So I did compress it as well as fix the giraffe neck the first model I made had. But I’ll see what I can do :wink: I want him to be perfect

1 Like

Yeah the chest sticks out a lot. If you bring it in a bit then it’ll be great.

2 Likes

Pretty nice!

1 Like

Chest sticks out, and the open ball joint looks really weird. Also seems like his neck is a bit long, but otherwise it’s good.

1 Like

Thanks

@Omega_Tahu The neck isn’t long, I compared it to screenshots and it is supposed to be at that length. Also yes the ball joint is in the way quite a bit when you want him to bend the neck down, however that tiny torso piece has to be there for friction purposes of the gear box for the arms. The friction segment for the gear box is similar to Gali 2015 except without the gears. He’s a solid build and I don’t want him to be too fragile from redesigning him. But I’ll give it a swing at it

Edited for Double Post.
~Chronicler

1 Like

Maybe if you remove the ccbs shell under his torso all together and replace it with a pin rod piece it would lay better? Either that or use a five length gold or trans dark blue shell and remove the three length liftarm with ball joint, but I’m not sure how that would impact the gearbox.

1 Like

Great suggestion! :smile: I might try to do those variations while Still keeping the trans blue underneath the gold plate to keep cohesion.

Fixed Spelling ~ Ghid

The chest needs a lot of work. And the feet seem a little awkward. Otherwise, it’s not too bad.

I am aware of the chest, but you do realize this is a “slight” redesign and not a 100% accurate representation of the jto ekimu. But yes the chest is in fact something to modify which I currently am while keeping the gear function in the torso

1 Like

I agree

I didnt know you were on here tributron

1 Like

Well now you do :smile: I tend to do MOCs and scientific theory’s

1 Like

he’s beautiful.

1 Like

Thanks! :slight_smile:

The chest buldges a bit too much, but other than that, It’s great!