Jurassic World 2

Hello friends! those who like the old Jurassic series, how do you feel about a jw 2? Me? I think it’s cool hat Jp is coming back ever since it went into development hell. What news that was released pretty much says the main star will be Claire and pretty much has to do with ingen and dr. Wu… Kinda interesting… Thoughts?

3 Likes

I believe this is jumping the gun considering it only came out like last year and we got prolly a few years to go but I guess we can theorize and discuss set leaks or info about it

1 Like

Well we do know a sequel is in the works with the two main characters (Owen and Claire) coming back to the series.

And just a theory going off of what Hoskins said at the end of Jurassic World, InGen is probably gonna use the dinosaurs for wars and stuff.

4 Likes

The only thing I know or care about is that I’m not going to see this movie. Jarassic Park went down hill after the first one. And even the first one wasn’t that good.

A leak does support the Dino used for war thing, but also says it will show how the jp Dino’s will be interrogated into society (I think?) I’m just picturing a gold fish sized mosasaur for a child pet XD

1 Like

Personally I felt Jurassic World, despite it’s cheesiness, revived the franchise.

4 Likes

I can understand that. Everything looks cool, but there isn’t enough substance for me to spend money and time on it.

2 Likes

I still remember my very first game, it was the infamous Jurassic park for Super Nintendo, the one you had to beat in one go I think I was 6 at the time and as a kid I would collect a lot of the toys and sets. Sadly they are lost. Even had a poster of the baby Rex, buck, and doe rexes from lost world which came with a little audio button that played the t-Rex roar

1 Like

I agree with this. Now if the movies were given to me for free (like the first three were) I could enjoy them. If they where more scientifically correct with the dinosaurs, and had a more interesting plot, maybe I would spend my money on them.

I do however find the first one kind of worth my money though, but that is just me.

2 Likes

Actually the dinosaurs are quite accurate.

JW was a pretty decent film, the whole dinosaurs used for war was stupid but it was meant to be in order to show how stupid/crazy and out of control Hoskins was (played to perfection by D’Onofrio)

2 Likes

yeah cause these are right on.

2 Likes

They are genetically modified which causes, in some cases, radical differences. Therefore they are indeed accurate (this is explained in the film) and using Indominus is unfair, it’s a custom hybrid dinosaur. And I ought to know, a dinosaur nerd and budding palaeontologist

4 Likes

Just because they have been genetically modified, doesn’t mean they are accurate.

I mean this is just a movie, but at times it seems to be going scientific path, then it goes another road.

As am I. well I have given up on becoming a palaeontologist sadly though.

1 Like

They are accurate of what they could and would be if they were genetically modified with a toad. So yes, accurate, just not of what a pure 100% non modified dinosaur would be, something that will be impossible to make.

Why did you give up on being a palaeontologist?

1 Like

Oh I see what you mean, yeah your right with that.

Life in general man.

1 Like

So life hasn’t been kind to you?

1 Like

Yeah we shall leave it at, that back on topic.

I did find the final battle between the T Rex, Indominus Rex, and the raptors entertaining. But the rest of the JW movie kind of just fell flat for me.

1 Like

The acting was good though, especially Pratt and D’Onofrio

1 Like

Yes I will give it that. But the characters weren’t interesting to me. Okay this is turning into JW discussion. we should going over to that topic.

1 Like

D’Onofrio’s character was, though I hated the kids

1 Like