Jurassic World 2

Yeah, I saw the minecraft parody, it was ok./s

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure there’s already a topic for this movie

I haven’t seen Jurrassic World Fallen Kingdom yet. Although it looks pretty good.

1 Like

You need to see it

it’s a great movie, @Toa_Distraxx
lotsa good jumpscares… some sad bits, some crazy bits.

He is right

I liked this movie not so much for the content within it, but for the event itself. This was the first movie my father wanted to actively see in the theater after he was disappointed by The Force Awakens in 2015. He enjoyed JW2, but would have liked for it to show off something new rather than the large retreading of Loat World. Movie quality aside, I got to spend a great day with my parents at a place I never thought I’d take them to again: a movie theater.

1 Like

So in other words, you think the Dinos we currently have are better? If so, why?

They’re the most scientifically accurate and detailed, except for the Indominus Rex and Indoraptor who are in fact, fictional.

The Jurassic Park Dino’s are no more scientifically accurate than the Dino attack mutants.

Although scientifically yes, I think the mutant ones are far more detailed. The current ones use just printing for the details, but the mutant ones use molding for their details, which is better IMO.

The Jurassic Park Dino’s are no more scientifically accurate than the Dino attack mutants.

No lego dinosaur is scientifically accurate, but the JW ones are the closest. It would be an interesting challenge to moc a realistic dinosaur.

I prefer the JW ones, just because this:

-this is two colors. And kind of ugly. Really ugly.

They work very well for me. [quote=“ToaNoah_Wafflemeister, post:94, topic:19128”]
And kind of ugly. Really ugly
[/quote]

Uhm, in what way? I personally love it’s look.

Also, the mutant lizards may be the weakest out of the bunch, but what about the other Dinos?
I mean, just look at the DA T-Rex compared to the JW T-Rex:

I don’t know about you, but looking at them side by side, the JW T-Rex looks really lame honestly.

1 Like

While it looks lame, I think it’s more realistic.
Personally, that’s what matters to me.

figured I’d jump in since I’m a bit of a dino nerd

This:

Anyway, the DA Mutants are far cooler then the JW Mutants. Seriously, engage them in a fight and I am pretty sure we can agree on the winner.

1 Like

As my brother put it, “It felt like a really long trailer for the next movie.”

They look dull and uninspired to me.

It’s scrawny, spindly, and bent in a really unnatural way, with a creepy smile and pair of eyes that doesn’t suggest any relation to LEGO.

I don’t think lame is the right word here. Maybe not as large, not as cool, but still much more detailed, whether it’s printed or not. Customization is also allowed, and the colors just look much more attractive. Now, this is all an opinion, and I gotta admit I love the other one too, but I’m not upset that these are the ones we’re getting.

I dunno, excluding feathers and giving them spikes seems a little less accurate than excluding feathers. When I think “Tyrannosaurus,” I think of the Dino 2011 build. The other looks does not tell me what dinosaur it even is. I mean, it’s got horns and more than two claws.

I don’t care about who’d win in a fight, though. Besides, we know it’d be the Spinosaurus.

As do many second movies in a trilogy. They have to progress the story from the first one and build towards the last. Still haven’t seen the movie.

Yes but it’s not like that. I couldn’t say empire strikes back feels like a trailer for return of the Jedi. JW2 doesn’t really need to exist. Every plot point is unnecessary to the series and feels forced in to give the movie essence. All of the coolest parts of the trailer are the coolest parts of the movies which is a terrible thing.

In a very weird way, that is exactly why I love those things lol.

N̶o̶,̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶T̶-̶R̶e̶x̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶j̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶k̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶h̶i̶m̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶l̶a̶s̶e̶r̶ ̶v̶i̶s̶i̶o̶n̶.

Molded details also severely limit the reuse potential of those pieces. From what I’ve seen, the Dino Attack new dino molds were never used again. In contrast, the Dino (2012) molds have been reused for both Jurassic World waves with different colors and prints.

1 Like