Kadzar 2.0 God/Goddess of war

Bio:After the death of Kadzar, Origan went mad, and after he had become the God Of Death and defeated MataNui He resurrected His Fallen friend, But there are rules to bringing back the dead… If a god of Death brings back a life, that life becomes linked to that of a demon of equal level, so if a villager is brought back to life a low class weak demon would be tetherd to it…so when Kadzar was brought back from the realm of the lost, he/she was linked with the worst demon of them all… one who goes by many names and has destroyed multiple Gods… so if the link on kadzar’s head is broken the Demon Lord will take over Kadzars Body…
Species: Deity/Demon
Elemental Power :The Power to Bring War.

These 3 pieces can be attached to Kadzar As like armour to make Kadzar more powerful

The Orange Printed piece on his head is the Link what i mention in his Bio , so if this is broken, the Demon lord will take control…

Original Moc

33 Likes

I like the color you have given to it, it looks rusty or something like that, pretty cool

3 Likes

Thanks :slight_smile: yeah its ment to be rusty :slight_smile:

The hips look a little awkward, but man, those painted pieces are freaking amazing…

1 Like

The moc itself is mediocre, but the paint job is AMAZING.

2 Likes

It’s really cool, though, I’ll be honest, I was pretty sad seeing those two painted masks of control at first, I really love the mask.

1 Like

The paint is :ok_hand:

1 Like

The paint job is on point

1 Like

@SmeatyFlavor Thanks hahaha i paint all my MOC’s ;p; XD and do you have any idea how you would fix this problem, as i did notice it but everything i did seemed awkward…
@Hutere any part about the MOC you really don’t like so i can improve it and thanks :slight_smile:
@Toa_Kasai hahaha i really love the mask too but ui have another 5 of them not painted so its cool XD (I Buy Allot of Mask Of Controls On Bricklink XD)
@moa Thank You :slight_smile:
@Tobin-Bartram Your paint job is on point…:wink:

1 Like

Oh man, this is such a beautiful MOC. It just flows with the demon-y and powerful look.

1 Like

i like the colours but i feel those legs are way too short

1 Like

@TBT_Yuedom hahaha thank you :slight_smile: Means allot :slight_smile:
@Mechmaster The legs are ment to be short to show a very stocky build , i added a very crude leg design just so you can tell me if it looks better or not??? what do you think does it look better with a longer leg design?

2 Likes

Imo that looks loads better

1 Like

Ok hahaha thanks then @Mechmaster il start on making them more complicated

i think they look great as is seriously

1 Like

Looks good with the extra armor.

1 Like

feet look a little out of place but i like it

1 Like

@Mechmaster ow ok il leave it XD
@LurkingEhlek yeah, i wanted to make something what was slightly Incorporated modules if you get me
@doomrider Thanks and i get were you are coming from the do look a little weird but i was limited on pieces

the god/goddess of war looks like they could benefit from a few big macs.

hahahahah XD yeah, the waist is meant to be small as i needed some throw backs to the OG Kadzar XD