Kahi Nuva: Ace Attorney: Podcasts for All - An Interactive Adventure

Kahi: I… I have to do something about this. We can’t just leave Eljay hanging. I’ve defended him before. I can defend him again.

http://i.imgur.com/gzwCrwr.jpg
Prpl: Man. So now you’re gonna drag me along to do that boring investigation thing, huh?

Kahi: Yes!

Prpl: Uuuugh. Those are so boooooooring. Like, everyone thinks they’re boring.

Kahi: You don’t understand how these things work!

Options:
-Present
-Talk
-Move

1 Like

Move.

Detention Center
December 26th, 2016
11:00 AM

Kahi: I guess we’re early. He’s not here.

Prpl: Well, time to go I guess.

Kahi: Wait a second. The guard is there.

Guard: What do you want scrib.

Kahi: Any time you know Eljay is going to be in here?

Guard: He’s being questioned at the moment. Try again later.

Move to crime scene?

We don’t know where the crime scene is yet.

~~

Eljay (to guard): Alright, just lay off the mask ok? NOBODY looks under there!

Kahi: Eljay!

Eljay: Kahi.

Kahi: Actually, it’s Jonathan Juan now. Attorney at Law.

Eljay:

Kahi: Are you still sour about me nearly pressing those forged evidence charges?

Eljay: I’m sour about being arrested. So what are you going to do now? Laugh at me? Everyone laugh at Eljay, the fallen.

1 Like

I want to help you

Kahi: Not at all Eljay. You’re in trouble, so you need help. I’ve come to help you.

Eljay: I don’t need it. Not when Greg is going to be on this case.

Kahi: Greg huh? He doesn’t sound so bad.

Eljay: You don’t understand. This is case will be impossible to win, especially with GREG. There’s a reason he’s called “Von Canon.”

1 Like

Yes but I am the marvelous Kah… Er, Jonathan Juan, totally not prideful attorney at law.

Eljay: I don’t need you to make dumb jokes. I just wanna be left alone.

Do you wanna be left alone or do you wanna not be in jail?

Eljay: You don’t understand. Greg “Von Canon” Farshtey is going to be taking this case.

Yes yes, the same guy who canonized turaga Lhikan. But if you want a shot at not being sent to jail where that pretty mask could break… would you mind telling me what happened?

Eljay: He won’t go easy on anyone. He wants his cases done fast, and he wants to give the defense a quick defeat. He finds JOY in the fact that he can defeat so many defense lawyers so swiftly.

Prpl: That’s actually kinda sadistic.

Eljay: Tell me about it…

1 Like

But if your innocent and with sufficient evidence it shouldn’t matter too much, right?

Eljay: That depends on whether he’ll consider the evidence “canon” or not…

He doesn’t truly have that power does he? Has he bribed the judge?

Eljay: Only the power of the BIONICLE community’s opinion. If you even try to prove Greg wrong, you’re done for.

But what if the community agrees with us?

Eljay: Good luck with that. So much of the older fanbase hates TTV nowadays, you’re sure to be a goner.

Greeeeaat. So now I’m against a mega canon lord and a mob of fanboys.

What interest does Greg have in this case anyhow? I thought he wasn’t involved in G2.