Kahi Nuva: Ace Attorney: Podcasts for All - An Interactive Adventure

yea boiiiiiiii

Kahi: Omega Dog?

Meso: You know. It’s a hot dog, named after Omega Tahu! I’m making a ton of money off of it!

~Kahi receives Omega Dog.~

What to do:
-Talk
-Look Around

1 Like

Talk to Meso Claus

look around

unsure if it’s reference to me or the meme

Probably talk to Meso

1 Like

Talk to meso

@Chronicler annoyingly pokes

1 Like

That guy from before seemed suspicious, I think I would try to steal the film from his camera…

Well you guys are in luck because my computer is busted. All my KN:AA stuff was in there.

As such, this series is officially cancelled.

Sorry guys…

RIP Kahi Nuva: Ace Attorney
You outlived most things related to TTV.

1 Like

WHY
HE WAS SO YOUNG
I hope this was a joke

It’s not unfortunately.

I never played this, but I quite enjoyed reading through the adventures of all the characters you’ve included! You did a wonderful job with this Chronicler, and it’s sad to see this game series go. :pensive:

6 Likes

What he ^ said.

1 Like

wait so you arnt going to try and remake it its actually canclled this died quicker than herambe

I can’t. All the files I had for this specific game are lost. Plus I don’t feel like remaking it all.

Well, then were the omega dogs a reference to me or just the Omega Tahu meme?..

And RIP, I liked this

The Omega Tahu meme.

A little backstory on this. Originally this was supposed to be the last case in KN:AA but I kept wanting to use Eljay as a witness/defendant and kept him for later. In retrospect maybe I should have done this earlier.

1 Like

say I feels like somebody left a door open
since everbody is gone
also it is very drafty and cold

so what did I miss
and what is happening?

1 Like

Funny story. I think it’s about time I revealed what I had planned for this series.

So basically, before my computer broke, I was going to finish this episode during Spring Break when I had a ton more time. However, things went sour. All my progress was gone. So, I think I should explain some of what I had planned in the long run, because I don’t want it to never be realized.

~~

• First of all, the Scar case was supposed to be longer and more in depth. Starparu was supposed to pose as Emils and get some evidence tying to Scar being responsible for some incident in the past. Scar would have been responsible for the murder of Emils and had Slime blackmailed into being his accomplice.

• This current case, forever to be unfinished, was supposed to be my favorite. Basically, Greg was supposed to be the murderer of Merlin Mann and had Takuma take the downfall for it. Takuma, as a hobo, was gonna be punched by Kahi as a joke, and then you would have had to cross-examine a Pink Horse as a parody of the infamous “Parrot Cross-Examination” from AA1. Then Greg would have tazed Kahi and yet Kahi would prove Greg being guilty.

• Then comes the truth behind the disbarment of Kahi in CJ:AA. Basically, Waj would have turned out to be a phony; Jogn was a timelord and used the Fierce Diety mask to pose as Waj the whole time. Then, he’d use Looch, Scar, Greg, and various other villains to a “time court” and prove that Kahi was an awful human being over his life. Then, Kahi would destroy Jogn’s argument. However…

• Kahi would be returned to a world where he was a disbarred hobo, Jogn’s final revenge. In this world, Cronk became a defense attorney, Blu was his adoptive daughter (I wish I knew she’d get banned before I planned this), and Jogn was a prosecutor trying to get him in prison.

So yeah, that’s really all I had planned. CJ:AA would have taken place in an alternate universe because, as you guys might have noticed, things didn’t fit very well with the timeline.

Regardless, the past is the past now. I will go on to focus on other projects, maybe finish a comic, etc.

Let this series rest in peace, though. I really loved making these, but it’s days were numbered.

Goodbye.

9 Likes