Kahi Nuva: Ace Attorney - The Concentrated Version

People hate having to scroll through the normal game, so instead, I’m gonna concentrate the whole story here so you people can read it.

Episodes:
KN:AA

1. Posts 1-2
  2. Posts 7-10
  3. Posts 11-15
  4. Posts 20-24

PFA

1. 25-31
  2. Posts 25-31
  3. Posts 32-38

#Episode 1: Solek… And Turnabout.

Snap Crack

“Oh no… What have I done… I broke Solek! What am I gonna do?”

(Eljay looks around and sees Mesonak nearby.)

“HIM! He hates Solek! I’ll blame him for this! Yes, it’ll be the perfect crime!”

SEPTEMBER 5th. 3:00 PM. TTV Podcast Courtroom.

"Which is EXACTLY why you need to help me, Kahi. You’ve played games like this before. You’re good at it. Besides, I was framed. Just because I hate Solek doesn’t mean I would murder him. Okay, maybe it would…"

“Meso, calm down. It’s not like this is the first time the TTV Podcast convicted you for a heinous crime.”

“You’re right. I just need to chillax. Everything is gonna be grand.”

“Good. Now, then. The Trial is about to start. Let’s get in there.”

BANG BANG

Judge Venom: “Order. Court is now in session for the trial of Mesonak of the TTV Podcast for the murder of Av-Matoran Solek. Is the prosecution ready?”

Winston Slime: “Yes, your honor.”

Judge Venom: “Alright. Is the Defense ready?”

Kahi: The Defense is ready, you’re honor.

Venom: “Alright. It looks as though the defense is ready. Mr. Slime, you can present your opening argument.”

Slime: Yes your honor. On the night of August 27th, 2015, Solek was brutally broken and damaged beyond repair, being murdered in the process. Only one suspect was found at the scene: Mesonak. It is to the discretion of the Prosecution that all fingers point to Mr. Mesonak as the murderer of Solek."

Venom: Indeed. And what does the defense plead?

Kahi: The Defense pleads Not Bootleg for Mesonak.

Venom: Very well then. The Defense will bring up it’s witness, Mr. Mesonak.

Mesonak: “Lol I didn’t do it.”

Venom: Be quiet, Meso. You’re so bootleg that even bootlegs look down on you.

Slime: Whatever. Anyways, Mr. Meso, where were you on the night of August 27th?

Meso: I was EXACTLY at the TTV On Air recording studio where Eljay was working on Biocraft. I was messing around playing Kohlii on MNOG2 and stuffs and things.

Slime: Right. Is that all you were doing? “Stuff and things?”

Meso: Yep.

Slime: Meso, I’d like to ask you for your opinion on Solek…

Kahi: (Uh oh. He’s gonna hit Mesonak on his weak spot. Everybody knows Mesonak hates Solek. Should I object?)

Kahi: Your honor, the Prosecution makes it seem like Mesonak is confirmed to be the murderer when we have no proof that he ever did it.

Slime (smirking): Your honor, this line of questioning is vital to the case.

Venom: Hm. Alright, let the line of questioning continue. We will get to the evidence later, Mr. Kahi.

(Kahi groans, while Slime smiles.)

Slime: After all, we do need witness testimony first, don’t we? You know how to play Ace Attorney, right Kahi? Right. Anyways, Mesonak, is it true that you hate Solek?

Mesonak: Yeah I hate Solek. So what?

Slime: How much do you hate him?

Mesonak: Oh man, I hate him so bad. His bland color scheme, his limited posability, his easy-to-break limbs-

Slime: Easy to break limbs? How would you know they’re easy to break?

Mesonak: Because i’ve broken them before when I got the set, duh.

Slime: Broken them before, eh? You mean like how you broke them when you murdered Solek?

Kahi: Your honor, the prosecution is again throwing out preposterous claims of Mesonak murdering Solek, when there is no proof.

Slime: No proof? He admitted to breaking his arms.

Mesonak: Exactly.

Kahi: Shut up, Meso. You’re not helping.

Slime: Anyways, it’s clear that Meso has had contact with Mr. Solek, and has quite an opinion on him. Now I call the next witness. Eljay.

Slime: State your name and occupation, Mr. Eljay.

Eljay: My name is Eljay, and I do irrigation work.

Venom: Wow. This guy is even more bootleg than the last guy on the stand.

Slime: Anyways, let’s get on with what Eljay saw that day.

Eljay: Well, it’s a pretty open and shut case. I saw Mesonak walk into the room around 8:00 to “meet up with a buddy.” As such, I didn’t see Mesonak for a while. However, when I got into the room at 7:49, Meso was gone, and there was Solek, broken into pieces while a Muaka sat right next to it. Like I said, open and shut case.

Venom: I still think he’s bootleg. Whatever, you may begin your cross-examination, Mr. Kahi.

Cross Examination time! You guys need to agree on what to press on or present in order to figure out the contradictions and lies in his testimony. GO.

Also, Muaka and Solek added to the Court records.

The Murder weapon, found lying next the victim. Pretty obvious.

Picture of Solek before his death. According to scientists, Solek died around 8:49 PM.

Kahi: Hold it. Who did this Muaka belong to?

Eljay: What does that matter to the case?

Kahi: Just answer it.

Eljay: It obviously belonged to Meso. After all, he WAS the murderer.

Slime: Your honor, I don’t see where Kahi is going with this. It seems like he’s sidetracking us.

Kahi: I’m not sidetracking. I’m trying to figure out who the weapon belonged to.

Slime: I don’t see how that’s relevant, but whatever. You got your answer. Continue your examination.

Kahi: Mr. Eljay.

Eljay: What? What do you want?

Kahi: In your testimony, you said Solek was murdered around 7:49. Is that correct?

Eljay: Yeah, what about it?

Kahi: According to this Autopsy, Solek was murdered around 8:49. But you said 7:49.

Kahi: THUS, YOUR TESTIMONY CLEARLY CONTRADICTS THE EVIDENCE! It’s a strait up LIE. What else of your testimony is a lie, Miru-wearer?

Eljay: Well, uh… You see…

BANG BANG.

Venom: Eljay, what the hey. What’s the meaning of this?

Slime: Your honor, the Defense is blurting out skrub-tier proposals.

Venom: Objection overruled, Skrub. Kahi brings up a good point. Eljay’s a dirty liar who bootlegs his testimony. Thus, he needs to explain why there was this contradiction.

Kahi: (Yes, I got him now. All I needed to do was point out this contradiction, and now his whole testimony will be revealed to be a string of lies.)

Eljay: Fine. I’ll tell you why I told you that time. Mesonak lives an hour ahead of me, so for him the murder would have taken place at 8’o clock. Simple enough?

Kahi: (Something feels off about this testimony. What is it? I’ll need to check the facts of the testimonies carefully.)

The Murder weapon, found lying next the victim. Pretty obvious.

Picture of Solek before his death. According to scientists, Solek died around 8:49 PM.

Kahi: Eljay, again you lie to the judge and to everybody in this court today. You know why? Because TIMEZONES don’t matter between you and Mesonak when you’re in the SAME PLACE at the SAME TIME.

Eljay: AGH! When will you guys give me a break! I have several shows to cover, and being here is distracting me from finishing BioCraft and other projects.

Kahi: But you never DID finish Biocraft, because you cancelled it in an announcement MONTHS PRIOR to the murder! What else are you gonna lie about, Mr. Eljay?

Eljay: Nothing, because you still haven’t PROVEN that I murdered Mesonak. I got my time wrong. So what? It’s not a big deal.

Kahi: (It’s a huge deal, but Slime could do another objection. What should I do?)

Kahi: What were you doing during the time of 7:49, Eljay? I doubt you were recording On Air, so what were you doing? And why did you lie to Mesonak?

Eljay: I didn’t lie to him. Meso is the liar!

Kahi: I find that hard to believe, Eljay. Especially since you’ve lied already. What were you doing at that time?

Slime: Is this really necessary, Mr. Kahi?

Kahi: It’s completely necessary, Slime. Because I’m trying to show the court who really murdered Solek. Now tell me what you were doing at that time.

Eljay: I swear, I was in the office.

Kahi: But you were not creating Biocraft?

Eljay: Nope. So what? I had other matters to deal with.

Kahi: So what WERE you working on during that time? Recap reviews are done for now, so you can’t say that.

Eljay: It’s a secret project.

Kahi: Can you tell us what that “secret project” is?

Eljay: Uh… No.

Kahi: Why not?

Eljay: Because… Er… Uh…

Kahi: WHAT IS THIS SECRET PROJECT?

Slime: Your honor, I honestly don’t see how this helps at all with the case now. It’s a secret project. Big whoop. How does this help determine whether Mesonak killed Solek or not?

Venom: He has a point.

Kahi: No, your honor. He doesn’t. Mr. Slime is trying to help our witness get out of a simple question. Anyone who has played Ace Attorney knows this.

Venom: Very well. Continue, Kahi.

Kahi: Well, Eljay? What was the secret project?

Eljay: … … …

Kahi: ?

Eljay: The secret project, eh? Fine. I’ll tell you the truth. I wasn’t working on a secret project during that time. I entered Meso’s office looking for something.

Kahi: (Looking for something, eh? I wonder if we can figure out what he was looking for. No doubt he’ll lie again. What piece of evidence would he be looking for?)

http://board.ttvpodcast.com/uploads/db5640/original/3X/7/b/7b065ed1fb2d5f210bc5edc732aa5047212545eb.PNG
http://board.ttvpodcast.com/uploads/db5640/original/3X/3/d/3dacc03c40fa9e5569976d49b1341ccd69908837.jpg

Kahi: What were you looking for and why? Also, why visit Meso’s office?

Eljay: Obviously, I am going to do recap reviews for 2008 soon, so I needed to borrow him. Solek was in Meso’s office, so I took it from him. He doesn’t like Solek anyways.

Kahi: Eljay, one thing I don’t understand.

Eljay: What’s that?

Kahi: For your recap reviews, you usually buy all sets prior to your reviews, and you’ve said it yourself that you have all of the BIONICLE Generation 1 sets…

Kahi: SO WHY WOULD YOU NEED TO BORROW SOLEK FROM MESO?

Eljay: URK!

Kahi: You wouldn’t, would you? Of course not. Because you already own a Solek. So why bother to borrow it from Meso?

Eljay: Well… Er. Ahem. You know what? Maybe I did take Solek for reasons unknown, but you have no proof that I did. After all, you do say I may be “lying.”

Venom: Well why are you doing it then? That’s more bootleg than you were prior. Eljay, don’t lie to the court, you skrub.

Kahi: (Dangit! He’s right. I have no way of providing evidence for whether he took Solek or not. What can I use against him now?)

Kahi: You said you “took” Solek from Mesonak, did you not?

Eljay: Yeah, but remember? I’m a dirty liar.

Kahi: Right. Hm. Mr. Slime.

Slime: What? You’re doing such a good job. What do you want me to throw in?

Kahi: I need fingerprints for Solek, Slime. I know you’ve withheld them.

Slime: What, no-

Venom: Slime, what the hey. You have the DNA papers right on your desk. Why didn’t you hand them in.

Slime: I wanted ammunition. :frowning:

(Slime puts the Solek Fingerprints in the Court Record.)

http://board.ttvpodcast.com/uploads/db5640/original/3X/3/d/3dacc03c40fa9e5569976d49b1341ccd69908837.jpg
Solek died around 8:49 according to the autopsy. There were no fingerprints.

Slime: See, no fingerprints. Thus, I assumed that part of the autopsy was worthless.

Kahi: No fingerprints? How is that possible? Either Meso or Eljay had to have handled Solek…

Eljay: Or maybe neither of us killed him. What did you expect? I told you, I didn’t murder him. Open and shut case.

Kahi: (This doesn’t make sense. There’s no fingerprints on Solek, and he says that he’s a liar. What else can I do now? I have no angles. I’m doomed…)

Solek died at 8:49. No fingerprints on his body.
http://board.ttvpodcast.com/uploads/db5640/original/3X/7/b/7b065ed1fb2d5f210bc5edc732aa5047212545eb.PNG
Muaka. Presumably the murder weapon. Eljay claims that it belongs to Meso.

Kahi: Slime, do you also have the fingerprint analysis for the the Muaka?

Slime: No can do. That piece of evidence belongs to me, bucko.

Judge Venom: Slime, that evidence belongs to everyone. Sharing is caring.

Slime: Ugh. Fine. Here is the Muaka prints. Happy?

Fingerprint analysis shows the prints of Meso had their hands on the Muaka.

Kahi: What? How is this-?

Eljay: I told you, Meso owned that Muaka, not me. Open and shut case. Now stop wasting our time.

Venom: I have to agree. All we seemed to find out is that Eljay is a lying scum-bag, so it seems we reached our conclusion.

Kahi: What? NO! I can’t be! (There has to be a fact about Mesonak I’m missing. What is it? I need to look something up about him before Venom concludes the case…)

Mesonak. Fan of BIONICLE since 2008. Avid Hero Factory fan. Pessimist. Not a huge BIONICLE collector like Eljay.

Kahi: Your honor, Eljay is trying to cover up one simple fact: Meso got into BIONICLE in 2008-2009, and he isn’t an avid collector. However, Eljay himself owns all the collection of BIONICLE Gen1, and is an avid collector.

Eljay: What is this tomfoolery?

Kahi: The only tomfoolery is YOU, Eljay. You’ve lied over and over in court. No doubt you still lie right now!

Eljay: Meso still has his prints on the Muaka.

Kahi: Right, but he never OWNED the Muaka. Why is only Mesonak’s prints on the Muaka and yours not? He never owned the Muaka. And you’ve lied in court over and over, meaning we cannot trust your testimony. So why would Mesonak have a Muaka nearby if all he wanted to do is break Solek?

Eljay: Well… Gee, I dunno. Maybe we can ask him?

Kahi: Or he didn’t kill Solek at all.

Eljay: Then WHY does he have his prints on the Muaka? Explain that to me. Why are my prints missing.

Kahi: There is something special about this Muaka, Eljay. And I know it. Why else would Meso touch it? It’s special.

Eljay: There’s no proof of what is “special” about the Muaka.

Kahi: Then why don’t we test it in court.

Slime: So we’re gonna play with toys in court now? This is unreasonable.

Kahi: Because something doesn’t add up about the Muaka. Or about the time for Eljay. Why would he say 7:49 when the murder was at 8:49? It doesn’t make any sense. Thus, we must test out the Muaka.

Venom: I’ll allow it.

(Kahi tests out the Muaka)

IT IS 3:38. Would you like me to alter that fact?

Kahi:

Eljay: No… Please…

Kahi: Alter it.

MUAKA: It is now 2:38.

Eljay: Ng… AH… NAAAAAAGH… AGGGGGH! MY MIND. GET OUT OF MY MIND!!!

STOP TOUCHING IT! THAT’S A VALUABLE ITEM! YOU’LL GET YOUR PRINTS ALL OVER IT!

Kahi:

Eljay: huff huff huff That’s right. It is my Muaka. So stop touching it like Mesonak did!

Kahi: SO THIS IS your Muaka, eh? And it seems to “alter” time by an hour behind us, which is “exactly” the length of time which you “messed up” over.

Eljay: Ngh… Humph. Very well. You’re missing one thing, though. What excludes Meso from being a suspect entirely? And what’s would be my reason behind killing Solek? Can you answer that?

I like this answer the best, since nobody would agree.

Kahi: I’ll tell you what excludes Meso from being a suspect. Although he did touch the Muaka, that doesn’t mean he was the one who murdered Solek. In fact, he wasn’t in his office to kill Solek, especially since you never saw him in there according to your testimony. He was off doing “stuff and things” while you were alone. Which is why he barely mentioned you in his testimony!

Kahi: Which makes me wonder: why were you in Meso’s office?

Eljay: Nng…

Slime: Your honor, um… Kahi is being mean?

Venom: Man, that’s a bootleg excuse. Continue, Kahi.

Kahi: With pleasure. Eljay, why were you in Meso’s office instead of working on your “secret project.” And why was Solek murdered in the process?

Eljay: Hah! Well, since your so smart, figure it out yourself. I won’t talk!

Kahi: (Hm… I need a way to pressure him into talking again. Just need to find a way.)

Kahi: Alright then. I guess you wouldn’t mind if I activated the Muaka again?

Eljay: What? Why would you do that?

Slime: Your honor, we already saw what happened with the Muaka. Do we really need to see it again?

Venom: Quiet, Slime. Kahi is entertaining me. Continue, Kahi.

Kahi: Thank you, Venom. Anyways, I’m going to play the Muaka again.

IT Is 3:47. Would you like me to alter that fact?

Eljay: NO. NOOOOOOO! Please. Don’t. Play. It. Again.

6 Likes

Kahi: Give me the answer, Eljay, or I’ll play the Muaka again.

Eljay: Hmph. Very well then. I’ll tell you what I was doing in there, and I’ll tell you well. Mesonak had taken my Muaka, so I came in there to retrieve it. He always likes to get into my stuff. So I came in there and got it back. But that’s it. I didn’t kill Solek. It was a- Ooh. Never mind. That’s not important.

Kahi: What do you mean it’s not important. We need the whole truth and nothing but the truth. Do I need to play the Muaka again?

Eljay:

Kahi: Well? Do I?

Eljay:

Kahi: Who killed Solek, Eljay? It had to be you or Meso, but now everything seems to be pointing toward you. Now tell me everything that happened in that office during the night of August 27th. All of it.

Eljay: … Heh heh. You’re forgetting one small, little detail. There were no FINGER prints on Solek. So I didn’t break Solek, nor did Meso. Explain that!

Kahi: (How do I prove it? Looks like I need to make a theory here. He’s near a breaking point. All I need to do now is squeeze it from him.)

Kahi: I know why there were no fingerprints… BECAUSE ALL OF IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!

Venom: What? How do you explain this, Kahi?

Kahi: It’s simple, Venom. And all the facts line up perfectly.

That night, Eljay was trying to look for his Muaka which Meso had taken. He saw the Muaka when he was in the office and tried to reach for it, but Solek was in the way. Solek crashed to the ground, breaking because of his fragile '08 pieces.

When Eljay saw what had happened, he knew he might get in trouble with the rest of the cast for breaking a BIONICLE set, something he swore never to do. Thus, he decided he needed to put the blame on Mesonak, who hated Solek to begin with.

Eljay: Well!? That doesn’t answer why I don’t have prints on the Muaka.

Kahi: But I know the answer. Remember earlier how I touched your Muaka?

Eljay: My precious Muaka… You don’t lay a finger on that priceless- Oh…

Kahi: Exactly. You don’t LIKE finger prints on your sets, don’t you, Eljay?

Eljay: Well… Ugh. AH.

Kahi: Which means you HAD to have gloves on if you wanted your Muaka back, right?

Eljay:

Eljay: Alright. You got me. I’m sick of this whole case! Lemme show you who I really am!

Kahi: What!? JOHN SMITH!? But- but-

John Smith: In fact, I’m sick of this whole case. You and your trickery, Kahi. You win. I did kill Solek. But it was all an accident. I’ll get arrested anyways for this, so I guess I should tell all of the truth, especially since if this went on any longer you’d figure me out anyways.

Venom: Oh boy, this is getting GOOOOD!

It all began in July, when I heard a rumor within the Mod Squad that Eljay had a priceless Time-Travelling Muaka. I thought it would go well with my Doctor Who Memorabilia. But I needed a way to get on the inside. So I waited until a night when Mesonak was the only person there, and I snuck into the building, But I was afraid to get caught, so I went into Eljay’s office and picked up his old Miru.

It was there I used my skills to convince Meso that I was Eljay. It worked out well, and I went into his office to grab the Muaka. However, I bumped Solek over, and he broke.

“Oh no… What have I done… I broke Solek! What am I gonna do?”

“HIM! He hates Solek! I’ll blame him for this! Yes, it’ll be the perfect crime!”

But it was that blasted Muaka that was the end of me. I knew it would be an indicator that I wasn’t Eljay, since I wasn’t careful with Solek, so I decided to run, leaving the priceless Muaka behind. That was when the police came and arrested Meso. Overall, I managed to escape the scene, and I hoped to escape jail time. Looks like I was wrong.

Kahi: …

John Smith: …

Kahi: All this for a Muaka?

John Smith: Yes. All this for a Time-Travelling Mauka. Once I got that stupid time stuck in my head, it wouldn’t get out. Looks like I’m caught now, huh?

Venom: Well, that’s nice and all, but we need to give a ruling out to Mesonak now. So I guess he’s…

Venom: As for you, John, didn’t they tell you crime never pays? Sheesh. Kids these days.

Mesonak: “Wow, Kahi. That was pretty grand in the courtroom. I didn’t expect it to be John.”

Kahi: “Me either. That felt rather… Shoehorned, don’t you think?”

Mesonak: “Oh well. Thanks for saving my butt, though. I 'preciate it.”

Kahi: “Your welcome. Meanwhile, I think I should be working on On Air. Once the real Eljay learns about this case, he’s gonna be all over me about On Air. Now c’mon, Meso. Let’s go home.”

END OF EPISODE I

12 Likes

I always read Slime’s lines in his silly review voice. :laughing:

3 Likes

It’s Matt Smith! Not John Smith! Get your doctors right! XD

John Smith (now going by John Sheppard) is one of the Moderators here, actually. That version of Doctor Who used to be his icon.

2 Likes

Oh! Okay! That changes things! XD
P.S. I actually played the real thing, so I got all of the jokes!

Episode 2: The Invictus Turnabout

“…You’re such a Zaktan fan you’d know that.”

“You know what? I’ve had enough of your crap. Zaktan this, Zaktan that. You talk about him more than I do. I hate this. Why did I ever agree to be on this analysis? It’s full of rubbish. You should end your series, I’m leaving…”

“…”

“You know what. Maybe I will.”

September 27th, 2015. Detention Center.

Kahi: Alright, Eljay. What did you get yourself caught up into this time?

Eljay: Oh you know, the usual. I take my only day off this year and suddenly I’m arrested for the disappearance of Invictus.

Kahi: Wait, didn’t he leave a year ago?

Eljay: Apparently he’s still around. He was last seen at the park I was at. But suddenly, he vanished! For no reason whatsoever! And they blamed it all on me! I don’t understand it!

Kahi: That’s probably why you called me when I was busy working on On Air…

Eljay: You were? I doubt it.

Kahi: Whatever. Anyways, you called me to be your attorney, didn’t you?

Eljay: Yes…

Kahi: (First Meso, now Eljay. Who will I be defending next? Takuma or something?)

Eljay: You need to help me, Kahi. They have all this evidence against me. All I was doing was filming my regrettable review for Gold Good Guy. Honest.

Kahi: ~sigh~ Fine. I’ll take the case. Now, where is the crime scene?

Eljay: At the Community Park, in the “Games ‘n’ Such” section. You’d better head there fast before you run into Moderators trying to figure out the case.

Kahi: Right.

Shall we go to the park? (Gonna need a response guys)

Community Park

Kahi: Well, here we are. There’s some litter here. Probably the result of spam posts. That’s just plain disgusting. Although, at least it isn’t the 2016 Leak Topic. I’ll look around elsewhere.

Kahi: Huh. That’s a nice bridge. Hey, what’s that purple thing right there? Looks like a scarf…
(Should I pick it up or not? There’s litter around the park anyways. And it may be evidence for the crime anyways.)

Kahi: Hm… I wonder what this could be for…

???: HEY! What do you think you’re doing? Taking care of spam posts is my job, pal!

Kahi: (Nuts, a Moderator. I should have known they’d be active at the scene of a crime).

???: What are you doing with that scarf, pal?

Kahi: Chronicler, it’s me. Your boss. I have the right to deal with spam too, ya know.

Cronk: Oh, right. Anyways, we’re kind of having an investigation here.

Kahi: Is it for the disappearance of Invictus.

Cronk: Right you are. And right now me and the other Moderators are dealing with all these spam posts, hoping on finding some evidence among it. It’s a pretty risky business, pal.

Kahi: I thought all you guys did was taking care of double posts.

http://board.ttvpodcast.com/uploads/db5640/original/3X/1/1/1103f45f615e5a7e5f2a380ef13d2b4a99564078.png
Cronk: … Okay, maybe that’s really all I do. Anyways, i’ll be taking that scarf. The prosecution will need it.

Kahi: But I need that to help Eljay out with his aquittal!

Cronk: Relax. You’ll be able to use the scarf, too. Meanwhile, the Prosecutor is gonna need to look at this.

Kahi: Who is the prosecutor for this case? It’s not that one slimey Mod, is it?

Cronk: Oh, no. It’s one of the cast members. Varderan.

Kahi: Varderan? He’s prosecuting?!

Cronk: Yep. He decided he needed to take this case because he was tired of Eljay’s behavior or something. He also said he’d probably fire him.

Kahi: (Not good. Looks like Eljay’s job depends on me now…)

Cronk: Anyways, I’ll probably get going. I need to investigate some more. But don’t be snooping around anymore. We got this covered.

Kahi: (I’m Chronicler’s boss. He can’t tell me what to do. I should probably make a note of that to Varderan. Anyways, I should probably look around some more…)

Kahi: Hm… I wonder what’s around here. More garbage, and this bench… There’s also that plastic spoon… Wait a second… What’s this pen doing here?

Kahi: Huh. Who would leave a perfectly good pen here out in the open? Seems a bit suspicious, since it looks pretty high quality (well, higher quality than I’m used to at the TTV On Air Office).

~Kahi unscrews the pen~

Kahi: Well, nothing is inside. What a waste of time. I’ll probably keep it, anyways. Perhaps give it to the inspection team later on. Now to go over to the tree…

Kahi: Hm… I don’t see anything here… But maybe I should have a closer look…

Kahi: Well what do you know… Someone left that Zaktan there in reach for anybody to steal… This could be vital evidence. I should probably pick it up.

~Kahi picks up Zaktan Canister~

Kahi: I wonder what else I could find, or who else I could find. Hm. Should I investigate a little more or ask Chronicler about any witnesses I could talk to?

Kahi: Well, I guess I should probably ask Chronicler about any possible witnesses to this disappearance. Perhaps if I ask them anything they could help me figure out this mystery easily. After all, I’ve been finding everything so well.

http://board.ttvpodcast.com/uploads/db5640/original/3X/1/1/1103f45f615e5a7e5f2a380ef13d2b4a99564078.png

Cronk: What do you want, pal? I’m currently dealing with some newbie’s double posting. I really need to add the rule page to my favorites bar…

Kahi: I need to know if there are any other witnesses that I could talk to in order to help Eljay out.

Cronk: Oh sure, there’s… Wait a second. No way. I know what you’re doing. Sorry, pal, but that’s classified info. It’s the prosecutor’s duty to deal with other witnesses. If you want to know what happened, you should talk to that weird Miru-wearing guy who’s obsessed with mangosteen.

Kahi: (Hm… He’s not gonna give me the other names of the witnesses. Maybe I should listen to him? I do need to talk with Eljay. But this is crucial info I also need.)

Kahi: So, then. If you don’t want to give me the names…

I GUESS I’LL HAVE TO TAKE AWAY YOU’RE MOD POWERS!

http://board.ttvpodcast.com/uploads/db5640/original/3X/a/2/a2a502a0d472f5cc359d7dd357954f4bf9b5b125.png
#####no please don’t do that…

Cronk: Er, fine. The only witness we really came across was Dee Viper, some british lady who happens to also be a cast member. Nobody else seemed to have seen the crime.

Kahi: Much better. Do you know where this Dee Viper could be?

Cronk: Yes. She is still here at the park. She agreed to help us with the investigation. It was nice of her. How could I refuse?

Kahi: (Chronicler, you still have much to learn. Anyways, I ought to talk with Dee Viper.)

Dee Viper: Oh, hey Kahi! Haven’t seen you in a long time.

Kahi: What are you talking about? I could have sworn you were in one of the recent podcasts or something.

Viper: Oh well. Anyways, what are you doing here? I thought you were supposed to be attending Eljay.

Kahi: Actually, he asked me to come here. I need your testimony on what happened.

Viper: Well, why can’t you wait until the trial starts? I will tell all there.

Kahi: I need facts, Viper. For Eljay’s sake. Wouldn’t you want to help Eljay.

Viper: I thought he murdered Solek or something, though.

Kahi: No, no. That was someone else dressed up as Eljay. The real Eljay is innocent.

Viper: I wouldn’t say so…

Kahi: What?

Viper: Never mind. Forget I even said that.

Kahi: (Looks like she wants to hide it for the trial. But I really need to figure out the truth now before it’s too late. I need to get her to talk.)

Kahi: Hmm… So, what do you think of this Zaktan?

Viper: … Hm. So what?

Viper: It’s Zaktan. So what?

Kahi: What do you-

Viper: It’s just Zaktan. So what? Anyways, we were saying?

Kahi: (What? Why isn’t she succumbing to Zaktan?)

Viper: What? Do you want me to fangirl over that piece of plastic? You’re just like the rest of them. Zaktan isn’t my whole life, you know.

Kahi: I didn’t mean it like that…

Viper: Whatever. Anyways, if you wanted my testimony, now you won’t have it. I’m leaving. You should just end this stupid game anyways.

Kahi:

~Viper leaves the scene.~

Kahi: (Well, that didn’t work. What should I do now?)

Kahi: Chronicler, I need you to detain Viper so I can talk to her.

Cronk: Why?

Kahi: She decided to escape my grasp. Now go and get her.

http://board.ttvpodcast.com/uploads/db5640/original/3X/a/2/a2a502a0d472f5cc359d7dd357954f4bf9b5b125.png

Cronk: Sorry, pal. But I’m not in power to detain one of my other bosses. You’ll have to figure that one out on you’re own.

Kahi: But i’m your boss, too!

Cronk: Right, but I had orders to search this place…

Kahi: Do you want me to take away your powers?

???: Kahi, leave him be. He’s doing his job that I asked him to do. Besides, Viper is my witness.

Kahi: Varderan…

Var: Anyways, Chronicler, I think you’re ■■■■■ is done for the day. Go back to dealing with double posts.

Cronk: Finally!

Var: Well, Kahi. Looks like I caught Eljay in a pickle. He’s been found to be responsible for the murder of Invictus. This time, his firing will not be a joke. This time it’s serious.

Kahi: Eljay’s innocent, Var. He’d never kill Invi. There’s no reason he would!

Var: You sure? Hm. Looks like tomorrow I can let the autopsy for the situation start, and I can show you who the guilty party really is… Now go back and deal with Eljay. I’m sure he needs the help.

Kahi: (Gah. Looks like I have no choice here. Gotta go back to Eljay.)

Kahi: (Alright, I’m here to ask Eljay the truth. What shall I ask him first?)

Kahi: Alright, Eljay. I need the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. Now tell me… What have you done in the last six months.

Eljay: Well, let’s see… All I really have been doing is irrigation work, filming recent and recap reviews, and doing stuff with TTV.

Eljay: I guess I have to tell all, huh? Alright. It was only yesterday when I decided to film the recap review for Gold Good Guy. I had brought Gold Good Guy, my sword, and some PB and J’s in order to eat.
However, they probably have incriminating evidence against me. They had a pencil with my prints in their possession. I don’t know how that happened. Shoot, I don’t even remember the entire incident. I just remember getting up from the ground and having one of the Moderators arresting me.

Kahi: Who actually dealt harm to Invictus?

Eljay: I have no idea. Like I said, I don’t remember the incident.

Kahi: Why should I believe your innocent, Eljay? You could be lying to me. Viper even didn’t trust you because of that case a month ago in August. Although, it turned out to be John_Smith, for some reason she still thinks it was you. You’re even wearing the same suit as him. Why does she think you murdered Solek?

Eljay:

Kahi: Well? Tell me.

Eljay: I don’t know. Like I said, I can’t remember anything about the current incident and the last one. Remember, that wasn’t me they caught.

Kahi: (Right. Hm, what’s another question I should ask?)

Eljay: Well, if I remember the facts when they were interrogating me, they said I forced Invictus to write a note or something.

Eljay: How am I supposed to know? I don’t even know if I even murdered the guy or not. All of it is blank to me.

Kahi: Well, you better remember soon.

Eljay: Delicious. Why do you ask?

Kahi: (I need more questions. I need to figure out the truth, because I’m having a hard time believing Eljay…)

Eljay: The police have it or something! I don’t know!

Eljay: The pen looks like an ordinary pen. You should probably get the fingerprints on that thing.

Kahi: What about the Zaktan set?

Eljay: Well, it’s not mine, I can tell you that. I did have my Gold Good Guy with me, though.

Eljay: Hm… I don’t remember seeing a pink one… However, I do know Dee Viper was wearing a brown one when she came to visit me today here at the facility.

Eljay: She asked me how I was doing… I told her I was upset on how I ended up being arrested for a crime I didn’t commit. And then she just smiled at me and told me that I shouldn’t depend on people believing me being innocent. It was a bit off. Of course, that’s my objective opinion…

Kahi: Hm. That’s a bit odd for Viper. Anyways, I need to head down to the station to get prints on the pen. See you later, Eljay.

I went to go get prints on the pen at the police station. However, I wasn’t surprised with the outcome. It had the prints of Dee Viper on it. Something in my gut told me that Dee Viper had a lot more to this case than meets the eye…

Cronk: I got the note for ya, pal. It doesn’t help Eljay’s case, however. It has his prints on it for his right hand. And look what it says:

Cronk: It’s written in pencil and says “2006.” Dunno if this will help you at all, since it points to Eljay.

Kahi: (Nuts, looks like I’m in for a ride. This is evidence that incriminates Eljay…)

Cronk: Any more questions before the trial starts?

Cronk: According to our research, yes. However, this note can mean anything. And it doesn’t seem likely, because Eljay had a 2006 set on him: Gold Good Guy, when we found him. This incriminates him too much.

Cronk: We already did. All we saw was Eljay’s right hand prints, and a part of Invictus’s hand, presumably to write down 2006. And yes, this is his hand-writing.

Cronk: Sorry pal. Can’t give all of this away. Anyways, see you in court…

#end of Investigation Chapter

2 Likes

Episode 2: Trial (Part 1)##

Kahi: Well, here we are. No going back. I have a feeling this should be a rather easy case, Eljay.

Eljay: Easy? I barely know a thing, Kahi. I can’t remember anything about what happened. What happened if I really did murder Invictus?

Kahi: Eljay, do you really think you murdered Invictus? Are you hiding something from me?

Eljay: No… I’m just worried I was set up.

Kahi: Let’s not worry about that right now. We need to get in there now.

Eljay: ~gulp~

Kahi: Don’t worry, Eljay. I got your back. If I can prove Meso didn’t murder Solek, I can prove you didn’t inflict harm onto Invictus.

BANG BANG.

Judge Venom: Order, order in the court, skrubs. We’re here to begin the trial of Eljay for the murder of Tenebrae Invictus. Is the prosecution ready?

Var: We’re ready, you’re honor. (Eljay you’re so fired.)

Judge Venom: Alright, is the Defense ready?

(Well, guys? Is the defense ready? And would you want to say anything?)

Kahi: We are ready, you’re honor. Though, I do want to know what’s over Varderan’s eyes. And why are we having this trial if they reports say that they still haven’t found the body.

Varderan: The Prosecution has proof that Eljay did in fact murder Invictus, and have found fragments that indicate his death.

Judge Venom: Any other questions before we start?

Varderan: My personal attire has nothing to do with the case. Continue, you’re honor.

Venom: Finally. We get some real action now. Begin your opening statement, Mr. Varderan.

Varderan: With pleasure. Yesterday, at 3:45 PM, Eljay and Invictus got into an argument. Ms. Dee Viper was sitting on a bench near the scene when she saw Eljay push Mr. Invictus off the bridge, and his body was never found. However, his mask was found at the scene, and several other pieces of evidence, which incriminate Mr. Eljay.

Venom: Thank you, Var. You can bring up your firs witness.

Varderan: Great. First I’d like to call up one of the longest-serving members of the Mod Squad and one of the detectives on the scene.

Varderan: Please state you’re name, sir.

Cronk: My name is Chronicler ModSquad, but some of my friends call me Cronk.

Kahi: (By friends you mean nobody, right?)

Cronk: I’ve served a long time here as a Moderator, so my normal duties for the longest time have consisted of deleting double posts and deleting duplicate topics and spam. It’s a lot of work, really. But yesterday, I got a flag from Viper about a murder, so I responded to it. I’m here to testify about what I discovered.

Venom: Very well. Please, tell us what you know, and then Kahi can begin his Cross Examination.

How Cross Examination Works:

• Find the contradictions. If there are not any, press statements. You guys don’t exactly have to agree on what to press, but you do need to agree on contradictions.

Cronk: When I arrived at the scene, we found a note near the garbage that had the words 2006 on it. It was written in pencil, but actually contained Invictus’s handwriting, not Eljay’s. Although Eljay’s right-hand print was found on the left side of the paper. The note itself said “2006.”
We also found the pencil with Eljay’s and Invictus’s prints on it on Eljay when we arrested him.
We found Gold Good Guy in his pocket, which had his prints on it. A 2006 set.
We also happened to find Invictus’s mask. It was washed quite well, but had some points of damage to it.
Near the scene was also an unrelated ripped purple scarf. Apparently got a bit muddy, but we washed it.
We also happened to find Eljay’s sword. However, we feel it’s unrelated to the case at hand.

Now it’s time to expose his lies and press the truth out of him, guys!

Evidence:

Note: Written in pencil by Invictus, and contained Eljay’s right hand print on the left side of the paper. Says 2006.

Pencil: Has the prints of Invictus and Eljay

Invictus’s Mask: Pretty well cleaned, but it’s hard to see the points of damage. You need a microscope to see them.

Purple Scarf: A scarf found at the scene. Cleaned well.

Eljay’s Sword: Thought to be unrelated to the case.

Gold Good Guy: Eljay’s 2006 set on him.

Eljay: What do you mean it makes no sense!? Kahi, think about it more carefully. Analyze it. Why would my right hand be on the left side of the paper?

Kahi: What’s on the back of the note, Chronicler?

Chronicler: Sorry, pal. Nothing is on the back. You can see that nothing is shown through the back of the paper, as a scanner usually would do if words were written on the back.

Kahi: What if 2006 are numbers?

Varderan: Jumping to conclusions without any evidence, huh? For shame, Kahi. For shame.

Kahi: Mr. ModSquad.

Cronk: Yes?

Kahi: Let me show you something peculiar about this note.

http://board.ttvpodcast.com/uploads/db5640/optimized/3X/5/8/58652b0f902ff6908ae198a8bb6fbeaf67fb7218_1_290x500.jpg

Kahi: The page looks like it happened to be ripped.

Cronk: Don’t see where you’re going with this.

Kahi: You don’t? Well, let me explain it to you. If this page is ripped, it means there had to have been another part.

WHERE IS THE OTHER PART OF THIS NOTE?

Cronk: Er… Gee, we never actually found it at the scene, sir.

Kahi: So you submitted an incomplete piece of evidence? You do know how unlawful that is?

BANG BANG!

Venom: What’s the meaning of all this, Chronicler? You surely must have a reason for this!

Var: Your honor, the reason Chronicler doesn’t have the second piece is because the team is still investigating the scene. We just had to start the trial in the first place. However, this second piece is meaningless.

Kahi: Meaningless? Your honor, without the second piece, we can’t say whether this is suitable evidence! I really hope the prosecution isn’t using this as it’s only piece of evidence to back it up.

Var: I have so much more evidence and a testimony that will make this mean nothing.

Venom: Alright, that’s enough. Continue with the cross examination.

Kahi: Chronicler, why did the Mod Squad wash the scarf?

Cronk: Because it was dirty, why?

Kahi: Because now you’ve just destroyed any traces of fingerprints on the scarf, you dignnut!

Cronk: Whoops. My bad.

Var: Chronicler, why haven’t we fired you yet?

(Nope. You’re currently in a trial. Can’t leave yet. Also, Viper’s version of events will be coming! Just be patient!)

http://board.ttvpodcast.com/uploads/db5640/original/3X/9/c/9cba777107de894972ca30929e3277cf727df27e.png

Kahi: Please clarify something with me, Chronicler. Why did Eljay’s prints appear on the pencil?

Var: If you actually listened for once, you’d know they found it on Eljay when they arrested him.

Kahi: Chronicler, I don’t see how a sword and ripped scarf are irrelevant.

Chronicler: How so?

Kahi: Because one could have ripped the scarf with the sword.

Var: Ah, but you’re missing proof of that once again, Kahi. You have no proof of the sword ripping the scarf, do you? Besides, what does that have to do with the case at hand.

Kahi: Well, we’d know if SOMEBODY didn’t destroy the prints on the scarf.

Cronk: Sorry…

Eljay: Kahi, you know you can ask questions and present evidence, right? You should try it.

Chronicler: Not much. Just a few bumps and scratches, really. However, we think they’re the result of him hitting his head on the river, and the water eroding the mask.

Chronicler: Let me clarify on that. He hit his head on the rocks in the river.

Kahi: Chronicler, do you know the reason why Eljay brought this in the first place?

Chronicler: Well, I’d assume he was gonna do something to it with the sword.

Kahi: Correct. He was going to pretend to stab with for a skit for his Recap Reviews.

Varderan: Yes, and according to the police, they believe there is a connection between this set and the note.

Varderan: You should know this, Kahi. Gold Good Guy is a 2006 set, the only one actually found at the scene of the crime. Thus, it is presumed that the note is a way of telling us this connection. And since Eljay was the one with Gold Good Guy and the only one with Eljay, they believe Eljay murdered him. I have a witness to testify this, as well.

Kahi: (Hm. Something isn’t right. Wasn’t there another 2006 set at the scene of the crime? I dunno. I can’t remember…)

Kahi: Varderan, what you just said was totally wrong. There was another 2006 set found at the scene of the crime.

Varderan: What? But it’s not in the evidence.

Kahi: That’s because I have it right here:

Varderan:

Cronk: Oh, that’s right! I remember seeing that. However, I guess you picked it up instead, huh?

Kahi: You know what this means?

THAT WE MAY HAVE ANOTHER SUSPECT WHO MURDERED INVICTUS!

CHRONICLER! YOOOOOUUUU’REE FIIIIIIRREEEEEEED!

#BANG BANG BANG!

Venom: Calm yourself down, Var. It was a simple mistake-

Kahi: You’re honor, it isn’t a mistake. It’s an entire hole in the Prosecution’s statement! This means that someone else could have murdered Invictus! Eljay or another suspect who had their grubby hands all over this!

Venom: Indeed. This means Eljay perhaps isn’t the only person who murdered Invictus!

Varderan: But the note and the pencil, your honor! Eljay forced him to write that note!

Kahi: All baseless conjecture, Varderan! Where is your proof that he forced him to write it! Perhaps he gave Invi a piece of paper and a pencil in order to write a crucial note.

Var: Ergh… Hm. Fine. You made your point. However, the question remains: why would Eljay rip the paper, then?

Kahi: The whole note had information that both Invictus and Eljay wanted. (Perhaps it held embarrassing or important info) So Eljay tried to grab the paper away, but ripped it in two.

Varderan: Hah! Interesting theory indeed. But it’s baseless, and you still need proof that makes it so Eljay didn’t kill Invictus.

Kahi: You’re hiding something from me, aren’t you?

Eljay: No no, Kahi. You’re missing another thing. Why would I kill Invictus in the first place? If you can’t find a reason, then there is your answer.

Kahi: You’re missing a motive, Varderan. There’s no reason for him to kill Invictus in the first place!

There is no apparent reason why Eljay would ever come up with the idea of killing Invictus!

Varderan: Hmph. Fine. You win that point. However, we still are missing something. If Eljay didn’t kill Invictus, then who did?

Venom: Actually, I’m having a hard time believing Invictus died in the first place. But that’s just me. Anyways, I guess since I can’t pass down a verdict because of all these problems, it looks like we’ll have to take a break from the court and allow the police to find more evidence.

Eljay: ~Phew!~ That was close, Kahi. Looks like you need to get more evidence, however.

Kahi: I’m ready to go get it, now that the trial is on recess.

Community Park…

Kahi: I have an idea where the second part of the note is at. Just need to find it…

Kahi: It’s definitely not here…

Kahi: Definitely not here… Although there still is that spoon. Nah, it’s just a spoon.

Kahi: Might as well check int the garbage. Who knows? Perhaps the suspect tried to throw away the evidence. Certainly seemed like it from my theory. Maybe this piece is it…

Wait a minute… What’s it say inside?

Kahi: This… This is the second part of the note! And it says “Zaktan” on it! I must get back to the court house…

???: Hm. Looks like you got into some evidence that I was hoping nobody would find.

Kahi: Dee… Dee Viper. I knew it. I had a feeling in my gut you were behind this.

Viper: Well, let’s just say I need to keep something secret. Which is why I was hoping that Invictus disappearing and trashing all the evidence would help out. But I guess you’re too good at your job. Now give it back.

Kahi: Never. You need to face justice for your crimes, you tomato-mispronouncer.

Viper: “Mispronouncer” is not a word. But alright. Boys, come here. I need you to take care of this wimp. Nobody can find out about my little argument with Invictus.

Kahi: (Uh oh… I’m in a pickle…)

Don’t have that on you…

You think that would work on Piraka? (Okay, maybe the magic trick, but not the running).

Dee Viper’s Piraka would probably out run you and steal the picture.

Viper: Do you really think flagging this post can help you escape? Yeah right.

Cronk: Then you obviously don’t understand how fast the Mod Squad is when it comes to flags. Sorry, but you can’t beat up Mr. Kahi, Piraka. Now get out of these boards!

Viper: Hmph. You win, I guess. However, don’t think you’ll pin all of this on me. My secret will be withheld…

~Viper leaves the scene.~

Kahi: (Well, that was weird. But looks like the trial doesn’t start again until tomorrow, so till then, I’ll have to settle out this mystery in my head…)

End of Part 1

3 Likes

Episode 2: Trial, Part 2

BANG BANG!

Judge Venom: Alright, skrubs. Court is back in session for the trial of Eljay on the murder of Invictus. At least, that’s what the prosecution states. However, I’m having a hard time believing that after the points Kahi seemed to make. However, I don’t think we have enough information to pass a verdict yet, especially since we don’t know whether Invi actually died or not. So that’s cool.

Varderan: Don’t exactly see how that’s cool, your honor, especially when we’re pretty much in between a rock and a hard place.

Kahi: (Oho, we won’t be soon, Varderan. The truth is finally adding up from here. Now to unveil it and show what Viper is really trying to hide…)

Venom: Alright. Mr. Varderan, you may bring up your next witness.

Varderan: Of course, your honor.

Kahi: (I don’t like that face Varderan is making…)

Varderan: The next witness I’d like to call up happens to be… Eljay.

Eljay: What!? Me? Why me?

Kahi: I dunno, but from what I see, Varderan is gonna pull something. I was depending on Dee Viper’s testimony on this. Now it looks like he’s gonna pull a fast one…
(What should I do? Should I raise an objection?)

Kahi: Sorry, Mr. Varderan. But Eljay can’t remember a single thing about the incident.

Varderan: I disagree, Kahi. Perhaps he can… Recap… His memory.

Venom: I have to agree with Varderan on this one. Perhaps asking Eljay questions will help him remember the events. Therefore, objection overruled.

Eljay: Ooh… This is gonna be bad, I’m sure.

Eljay: Sheesh, this doesn’t seem so bad after all.

Varderan: State your full name and occupation, please.

Eljay: My name is Lewa Johnson, and I work not only for irrigation work, but also as a member of the TTV Cast. I work on recap and recent reviews.

Varderan: Continue with your testimony.

Eljay: It was just two days ago when I was at the park to film my Recap Review on Gold Good Guy. Afterwords, I was leaving the scene to put my stuff away, when I remember seeing something that caught my eye. What it was, I don’t remember. Actually, that was the last thing I remembered before I woke up on the grass and was arrested.

Varderan: Hm. Is that all?

Eljay: It’s all I can remember. Kahi told you it would be useless.

Varderan: Hmph. I disagree.

Eljay: ~gulp~

Kahi: Eljay, you said you were at the park filming. Did you manage to find any camera footage from the park?

Eljay: Sadly, no. I stopped filming once I was done “stabbing” Gold Good Guy. And I don’t have possession of my camera. Actually, I don’t know who has it.

Kahi: Hmph. Perhaps we should find it.

Varderan: There is no time, Kahi. We’re in a trial.

Kahi: Eljay, I’d like to ask you more questions.

Eljay: Yes?

Kahi: I’m going to show you two objects. I want you to see them so you can recap your memory on them. Yes, I know it’s risky, but we must find out the truth.

Which one should we show him first?

Unfortunately not. Since you never were actually attacked (Cronk stopped it before it happened), the only thing you could charge her with is attempted assault, but even then, who’d believe Cronk?

Eljay: Hm… I vaguely remember that. But I can’t identify who had it. I just remember someone leaving it there while I was filming.

Kahi: You have to remember something about it, Eljay!

Eljay: Well, did you ever get the prints on it?

Kahi: Well, no…

Eljay: Well, it’s definitely not mine. I was busy with Gold Good Guy.

Kahi: What about this scarf?

Eljay: Wait a second… That scarf. It… It looks so familiar. I remember… Grabbing onto it for some reason. And the owner of it…

Kahi: !

Eljay: Agh. The owner… They had a relation with the case. But I don’t remember the face.

Kahi: Very well.

Varderan: Hm hm. Typical of Eljay. Only remembering the most colorful things, like red and blue pins for example. Hm. I wonder why you’d remember both of these things. [Did they, by chance, belong to YOU?][3]

Eljay: Impossible. I didn’t bring a Zaktan set.

Varderan: Oh really… Then why are your FINGERPRINTS on it?

Eljay: WHAT!?

Varderan: You’re honor, look at this report given by Cronk once they examined the canister. It happened to contain Eljay’s finger prints!

Kahi: WHAT!?

Var: The prosecution therefore claims that there can only be ONE person in this case that inflicted harm unto Invictus: Eljay. He had possession of both 2006 sets.

Eljay: But… But I don’t believe you! That set isn’t mine!

Var: But the evidence shows, Mr. Eljay.

Kahi: (No no no! He’s got me cornered! I need to stop him! What can I do?)

Kahi: But Eljay’s a collector!

Varderan: That further concludes my point. He could have ANOTHER Zaktan for collecting purposes.

Kahi: The canister is unopened, Varderan!

Varderan: Oh, I wish you looked at your own evidence before making conclusions. Look at this line:

This can only mean one thing: it’s been opened.

Varderan: I beg to differ, Kahi. Fingerprints are everything.

Varderan: Do you forget this note? Of course you do. It points directly at a 2006 set. What other piece of evidence points to 2006?

Kahi: You’re still missing a motive, Varderan.

Varderan: I won’t need a motive once you get Dee Viper’s testimony. Plus, you’re still not able to prove Eljay DIDN’T do it. Eljay can’t prove it, either. In fact, I bet he thinks he did it.

Eljay: Well, I mean… Maybe I did? I don’t remember, so don’t use that against me.

Kahi: (Gah. This is a mess. I knew he had something up his sleeve when he asked Eljay to come up here. There’s got to be something I can do to throw this off track.)

Kahi: But the scarf, Varderan. You’re forgetting all about the scarf. Someone else HAD to be there, which still gives us a reason to believe there was another suspect. Plus, there was also another person’s prints on the canister, where there not?

Moreover, I think Varderan is trying to pin Eljay as the suspect without any evidence that points to him being the only suspect!

Varderan: Urg… Then explain-

Kahi: I’ve had it with all your bogus questions, Varderan! All you do is try to make Eljay look bad while you keep forgetting the facts of the case!

Kahi: Moreover, you keep ignoring the facts on how SOMEONE ELSE can obviously be the murderer! In fact, I don’t even think this trial is legitimate in the first place!

Var: Your honor! Kahi is undoubtly trying to prevent me from asking more questions to convict Eljay of his terrible crime!

Kahi: Somehow, I have a hard time believing Eljay even commited a crime. If anything, I think he’s a VICTIM!

Judge Venom: You have some of the best points here, Kahi. In fact, I feel like I’m able to pass a verdict right now. I think it’s obvious to everyone that Eljay clearly is not the one who should be on the stand. (Also, this is more entertaining than the last trial, lol.)

Var: But… Venom… He won’t even allow me to…

Venom: Too late, Var. I’m think I’m ready to pass the verdict.

Dee Viper: Your honor, the prosecution isn’t done yet, I’m afraid. We still have one more witness… Me.

Varderan: Y-yes. I still never got to have Viper speak. Your honor, I ask that you don’t pass down your verdict yet, as I’m not finished prosecuting.

Kahi: (Nuts! He’s trying to get out of it! I need to do something…)

Kahi: (Hm… Maybe I can make light out of the situation. This will be the last testimony, after all. I need to get that not-bootleg verdict for Eljay.)

Venom: Might as well do the next testimony. I want my money’s worth of the popcorn, anyways.

Viper: I hope all of you realize I’m here to tell nothing but the truth. Now to tell you what I saw.
I was on a bench near the scene, where I was writing the script for “History of BIONICLE” in pen. However, I became distracted when I saw Eljay start arguing with Invictus over something I could not hear all that clearly. All I heard was something along the lines of “you’re never going to come back after I’m done with you.” Of course, I then saw Eljay pull out a pencil and a piece of ripped paper from his jacket, giving it to Invictus to write some kind of “death note.”
That was when I had enough. I stomped right over there like the British woman I was and told Eljay to leave Invictus alone. However, before I did so, he pushed Invictus over the edge of the bridge…

It was terrifying. I then ran up to him and tried to grab his arm. He shrugged me off, and when I tried to flee his range of grasp, he grabbed my purple scarf I had on me. I screamed, but nobody was around. Eventually, I tried to yank the scarf away from him, and it ripped. I fled the scene, but I saw Eljay throw his part of the scarf into the river.

I fled from him, but eventually he got more of my scarf. Of course, I yanked again, and this time he tripped when running while holding onto the scarf. He fell over and bonked his head. I managed to flee the scene without the scarf.

Viper: I already told you about these two things. The pen clearly is mine. And the scarf is also mine, the result of Eljay trying to make sure I didn’t see his terrible crime.

Eljay: Kahi, if you can’t find the contradiction, press her statements or present something! I would recommend the former in this situation!

Viper: I don’t know what you mean. Where did you get the Zaktan from? Note that I haven’t even gotten a good glimpse of the thing in the first place. I wouldn’t know anything about it.

Viper: I already answered this in my previous testimony. Invictus was probably writing a death note, and yes, he was threatening him.

Viper: No no. I was pretty sure Varderan announced that I was helping out with it. Do you have any evidence that he said I wasn’t?

Viper: Well, for jacket, I’m talking about what he’s currently wearing, as he’s wearing a business jacket.

Viper: Oh. That must be the second piece that Eljay ripped up and tried to throw away. Good thing you got your hands on it!

Kahi: Ms. Viper, I have a hard time believing “2006 Zaktan” is a death note. In fact, I don’t even think Eljay would allow that to be written.

If anything, it’s a clue to the person who actually owned the original set!

Viper: Right. And that’s Eljay.

Kahi: That’s not an absolute, Ms. Viper. In fact, I doubt he even owned the original set! I say that YOU did!

Viper: Oh yeah? Prove it then. Prove I owned that Zaktan!

Viper: AGH! I already told you, I’m tired of everyone saying I love Zaktan! And now you present that to me? Stop it. Stop it I tell you! I’m tired of all of this!

Kahi: But you know it’s true. You like Zaktan!

Viper: But I don’t have a stupid obsession with him! You’re just like everyone else, you… You jerk! AGH!

#Crack!

Kahi: (Wow. She even broke that one thing that came out of nowhere. That’s pretty upset.)

Viper: NOW SHUT UP ABOUT ZAKTAN! I don’t want to hear anymore about him!

Kahi: Your honor, I want to request that we examine the fingerprints on the Zaktan Canister as well as compare it with the pen’s!

Venom: I’ll allow it.

Varderan: Hah. You’re still missing something, Kahi. While you’ve made Viper truly upset, and your waiting for your evidence, you still have yet to divert it to her. In fact, this testimony has proven, if anything, her innocence.

Kahi: (I got to do something while I wait for those results!)

Kahi: Your honor, do I have permission to kick this guy out of court? He’s being disruptive.

Venom: Leave him for now. But if he disrupts again, I will have to kick him out.

Varderan: I knew you’d ask that. To answer that for you, no, nobody else was at the park. If there were, the police would have placed them here as a witness here. Also, she was the one who actually CALLED the police in the first place.

Kahi: Your honor… She attacked me!

Venom: She did? How rude. Say your sorry, Viper.

Varderan: Your honor, please. He has no proof of that ever occuring. What is he gonna do? Call Chronicler and make him confess of it? Please. Chronicler is incompetent. Now please, come up with real reasons to question her testimony while we wait.

Eljay: Kahi, you gotta ask more questions! I know, ask more about the note!

Viper: Finally, a real question. Well, it turns out Eljay tried to rip it when I came up to him in order to stop him from berating Invictus. When he was chasing me, he accidentally left the “Zaktan” one on the bridge and still had the 2006 one on him. Does that answer your question?

Kahi: Viper, I think it’s about time you stop lying and tell the truth for once in your life.

Viper: What do you mean?

Kahi: You know exactly what I mean. It’s impossible for the Zaktan note to be left on the bridge…

Because we found it near the trash!

Viper: AGH!

Kahi: And I have a feeling there’s more holes in your testimony, isn’t there? You’re hiding something, Viper. I know it!

http://board.ttvpodcast.com/uploads/db5640/original/3X/7/6/76a4c61a1fe18810b86ba1fe22376e2636046e0c.png

Varderan: I’ve had enough of this, Kahi. This is one inconsistency. So what? Viper didn’t know where the paper actually fell. This is probably a supposition.

Viper: Y-yeah. What he said. Actually, now that I think about it, Eljay threw away the whole thing.

Kahi: (Now she’s just coming up with stuff!)

Kahi: Viper. Your gig is up this time. Your secrets are about to be revealed.

Viper: What? What do you-

Kahi: Eljay could not have gotten the time to THROW AWAY the note if he was busy chasing you while holding onto your scarf. In fact, the only person who could have thrown it away…
http://board.ttvpodcast.com/uploads/db5640/original/3X/c/2/c20f350c1802de5f2856c9e3366b8f16c508ca8d.png
[WAS YOU, Dee Viper!][3]

Viper: ARGH! You…

http://board.ttvpodcast.com/uploads/db5640/original/3X/f/5/f534bbebf86ef86d2e6f89fa9568be196466b8fd.jpg
Kahi: I have a theory. Maybe it was YOU who pushed Invictus, and when Eljay tried to stop you, you pushed him away, making him rip apart some of your scarf. Then you discarded his part and left your scarf in order to set him up!

Viper: I… Ah… Well…

Kahi: (I got her good. Just gotta ask more stuff before the evidence comes in to really rub it in!)

http://board.ttvpodcast.com/uploads/db5640/original/3X/f/5/f534bbebf86ef86d2e6f89fa9568be196466b8fd.jpg

Kahi: You seen pretty sensitive about people thinking you love Zaktan. Did Invictus ever call you a Zaktan Fangirl? And ARE you a Zaktan fangirl?

Viper: N-no. He didn’t! And I’m not a Zaktan fangirl!

Kahi: Oh. Is that the case, then? So you wouldn’t mind if I threw the Zaktan canister… Like this?

#STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!!!

Viper: You… You… You almost got me there…

Kahi: So you are a Zaktan Fan Girl, then?

Viper: Y-yes… And I’m tired of people calling me that! Tired tired tired of it! They should all die in a hole!

Kahi: So I’d imagine you’d be upset if Invictus said that, no?

http://board.ttvpodcast.com/uploads/db5640/original/3X/2/9/29f2577e0d071978eadb1541330edf6881b46abe.png

Varderan: You… You have no proof of him doing that! And besides, badgering the witness is against court rules! Your honor, stop him!

Venom: No way! This is getting good!

Kahi: (Good! I finally am digging the truth! Now I just need to do one final thing before the evidence arrives…)

Kahi: You knew about Zaktan didn’t you? You couldn’t bring yourself to destroy him so you decided to hide him in the park.

Viper: Yes… And I was gonna go to retrieve it until I noticed it was stolen. But… But that note… It could mean anything!

Kahi: Do I need to arrange them in the way they originally where before you ripped them up and tried to discard them?

Viper:

Kahi: Well. Looks like your finally seeing the truth.

http://board.ttvpodcast.com/uploads/db5640/original/3X/2/9/29f2577e0d071978eadb1541330edf6881b46abe.png

http://board.ttvpodcast.com/uploads/db5640/original/3X/7/6/76a4c61a1fe18810b86ba1fe22376e2636046e0c.png

Varderan: You’re doing such a good job, Kahi. But, one question… Why would Viper have her hands on the note and rip it if it has Eljay’s prints, and it was Eljay that had the pencil along with Invictus?
[3]: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNwbkPtDUU0

1 Like

Varderan: While the first possibility makes sense, you can’t just claim there was another part of the note.

Venom: Yeah, and besides, I need to go home and check my eBay bids. I won’t allow another investigation day or trial. It must be wrapped up soon.

http://board.ttvpodcast.com/uploads/db5640/original/3X/8/5/85ddc69696f24674a6a8246d272ff77e01ac1027.png

Cronk: Your honor, I have the pen and the canister analyzed.

Venom: And? What was the results?

Cronk: It’s a match, sir. The pen and canister both belong to Viper.

Kahi: Chronicler, do you think you can give me a hand-print analysis of this second piece of paper? You know, the one with the word “Zaktan.” It shouldn’t take long. In fact, perhaps you could do it here in court!

Varderan: Your honor, that goes against court conduct! Besides, I think Kahi has already gotten all the proof he nee-

BANG BANG!

Venom: Objection overruled. We’re trying to figure out the truth here, and I don’t need you distracting us.

Varderan: Ugh. Fine…

Kahi: (Finally. While we wait, perhaps I should piece this puzzle together… And figure out the truth!)

http://board.ttvpodcast.com/uploads/db5640/original/3X/8/5/85ddc69696f24674a6a8246d272ff77e01ac1027.png

Chronicler: It… It has her fingerprints on it, Kahi. On the right side of the paper!

Varderan: Ugh… I think I’ve been looking at Eljay too long… I’m becoming sick…

Kahi: There you have it, Var. Dee Viper’s prints were also on the paper. There is only one logical outcome I can make of this…

Dee Viper met with Invictus on Sunday at the park. It has been a while since they saw eachother. Eljay was nearby filming his recap review skit.

However, Invictus started calling her out on how she freaked out about Zaktan on the last Invictus Analysis a year ago. This enraged her to the point where she began to yell at Invictus.

However, Eljay confronted Viper in order to make her stop. She tried to push him away, but he grabbed her scarf. Eventually it got ripped in the struggle. However, after Eljay was pushed down, Viper saw Invictus had been writing something with paper and pencil he stole from Viper’s pocket. She figured it would be a clue to something. So she snatched it to Invictus and pushed him, knocking his mask or his whole person into the river.

Eljay got up, enraged on how Viper suddenly became upset. Eljay tried to grab the paper, but Viper didn’t want her secret getting loose. It ripped within the struggle. Eljay fell back and tumbled down the bridge as he made a lot of force trying to grab it. He landed in the grass, and fainted.

Viper eventually took her piece, which she noticed as the Zaktan one, and decided she needed to discard it. So instead of doing anything suspicious, she decided to throw it away like normal garbage. Then she called the police and reported Eljay.

Viper: … So…

Viper: You figured it out, all from a few pieces of simple evidence? Impressive. And I thought I could cover up this entire incident by blaming it on Eljay. I really did. I needed Eljay to be fired and go to prison so this would never go out. But I guess the truth is revealed… You caught me.

Kahi: So you admit to killing Invictus?

Viper: … Invictus never died… He’s still alive. All I did was shove him and knock his mask off. That’s why the police never found a body. He fled the scene. Haven’t seen him since…

Kahi: All of this just to cover up a stupid little argument?

Viper: It’s not stupid! He was berating Zaktan! My precious Zaktan!

Venom: Well, we certainly learned a lot today. As for you, Viper, we’ll have another trial for you, for the murder of Invictus.

Viper: I didn’t kill him!

Venom: Tell it to the judge… Wait, I am the judge! Hah! Any final words from the prosecution or defense?

http://board.ttvpodcast.com/uploads/db5640/original/3X/a/4/a4f721f7f8007a492cc9f8d84617eb09564d0566.jpg
http://board.ttvpodcast.com/uploads/db5640/original/3X/f/3/f3c6bfd81526a3a0528920abb7a952def35bd232.png

Venom: What the-

Invictus: Stop, your honor! As you can see, I am VERY MUCH ALIVE!

Varderan: WHAT!? WHAAAAAAAT!???

Venom: What the-? Invictus! I thought you were dead!

Invi: Not even in the slightest, your honor. Don’t convict Viper. She’s done nothing wrong. I provoked her, and she just took her anger out on me like a strong, independent woman. I deserved it. In truth, I ran away to think about everything that happened, and I realized, by watching this trail, that court sucks. Now don’t put Viper on a later trial for murder. And declare Eljay not bootleg.

Venom: Hold on… So this whole trial was meaningless!?

Invi: Yeah, basically. That’s how life works, I guess. I just wanted to let you guys have fun is all. But maybe I went overboard with it.

Varderan: You mean like how you almost cost Viper or Eljay their life? Yeah, you did.

Invi: Oops. Well, at least you know everyone is innocent. So there. (Kahi was totally right, by the way.)

Venom: Well… I guess it’s been decided then… Eljay is:

Eljay: Well, that worked out great. It was rather odd to see Invictus alive, but hey, at least I got off alive.

Kahi: Yep. Now, can I go home? I need to work on On Air.

Eljay: Yeah, that’s right. You’d better go do that!

And so this weird adventure was all for nothing, because Invictus never actually died, and if he hadn’t come out sooner, we wouldn’t be in the mess we were in the first place.

#The End. (Of Episode 2, anyways)

3 Likes

Nice work! I’m sorry if I maybe asked too many irrelevant questions, I was confused on how the game worked. But since than, I’ve downloaded the Ace Attorney mobile app and done a few cases, so I feel I understand it more. Can’t wait for the next one.

1 Like

#Episode 3: The Traitorous Turnabout

August 5th, 12:57 PM.
Varponok Autopsy Agencies.

Varponok: …Well, Kahi. I think I’ve taught you enough of my work for the time being. I think it’s finally time you see my action as a lawyer. I will meet you at the courthouse at 2:00.

Kahi: Very well sir. So, uh. What’s the case about?

Varponok: Oh, just a hit and run case. I have to defend the guy accused of the crime. I think his name is Eljay?

Kahi: Weird name. Anyways, what’s the evidence show?

Varponok: It’s an odd case. There are conflicting viewpoints, but I think I can make a good case. After all, Prosecutor Slime is a guy I’ve dealt with before. I know his tricks.

Cronk: Don’t worry, Kahi. I’ve given him enough evidence to make his case against Slime. Plus, Varponok’s analysis skills will make this an open and shut case.

http://board.ttvpodcast.com/uploads/db5640/original/3X/c/e/cebc805892ff3dbbf049f30ad724ea0f3aaed3d4.jpg
Varponok: Right. Anyways, I have to go, Kahi. See you guys both at the courthouse. Don’t forget, Kahi. 2:00.

Kahi: I won’t forget.

Varponok: You’d better not. Goodbye, Kahi.

##CRASH

“Ugh… That hurts… Not exactly the most comfortable position.”

“I need to grab my phone… Errgh… Got it… Ugh…”

RING

“Pick up… Please.”

“Please pick up.”

“Kahi… Ugh… Hi. You need to get to the courthouse… What’s wrong? I’ve gotten into a crash… Someone hit me. Bleeding everywhere. Not sure how long I’ll be conscious. Look, I need you to get to the court house and take the case. Please. The defendant, he’s not guilty. I know he’s not now. Please… Take the case…”

Beep

Kahi: Oh no… There has never been a worse day… I’m not prepared for this. But, the defendant. He needs someone to defend him. I need to take this case, even if I have no idea what I’m doing. Oh well. Here goes nothing…

That’s not how it works, bruh. You can always call 911 for Var, though.

“Emergency? I have a huge emergency. There was a crash… A huge crash… Where? I dunno… My boss just called me about it… You already got calls on this? Alright… Goodbye then…”

Kahi: “Well, Eljay needs some defense. Time to go in and defend him.”

District Courthouse #2
2:00 pm.

Eljay: So you’re the guy who’s gonna defend me, huh?

Kahi: Well, my mentor originally was, but he got into a fatal accident.

Eljay: Um… Why?

Kahi: No idea, but hey, at least you got me!

Eljay: Have you ever defended someone in court before?

Kahi: Um… No, not really. You’ll be my first person I’ll ever defend.

Eljay: Wonderful… Just wonderful…

Bailiff: The trial is about to start. Come on in, guys.

District Courthouse #2.
2:03 pm.

#BANG BANG

Venom: Alright, skrubs, settle down. Court is now in session for the Trial of Eljay for the murder of Pot8o. Hmm… Who is the defense attorney here? I thought Mr. Varponok was supposed to be the defense?

Kahi: I’m his apprentice, sir. Mr. Varponok got into an accident, so, uh, I’m here to take his place.

Venom: Ah, very well. Since you are new around here, I suppose you should get to know somethings.

Kahi: No, I’m fine. I have all the evidence prepared. I’m just nervous, that’s all.

Slime: Heh. Looks like this case will be easier than I thought, seeing that Varponok is out now. This n00by skrub should be easy to beat.

Kahi: (Nooby Scrub? What kind of insult is that?)

Slime: Hah. You even have that amateur look when you’re thinking. I don’t think you’re familiar with me, are you?

Kahi: Not really.

Slime: I’m the Slaim-Slammer. You’ve just met your match, skrub.

Kahi: (Scrub… What kind of an insult is that? Seriously? What the heck!)

Venom: We’re getting off track here. Anyways, let the session begin. Your opening word, Mr. Slime.

Slime: Thank you, your honor. On the afternoon of June 14th, Mr. Lewa “Eljay” Johnson was distracted on his phone playing “cookie clicker” when he ran over our victim, Pot8o, on his way to the TTV studios. But he didn’t stop once he hit poor Pot8o. Oh no, instead he drove off. A true hit and run. So our first witness we’ll bring up is a TTV Moderator who investigated the scene.

Kahi: (And who is that gonna be?)

Chronk: Chronicler ModSquad, reporting for duty!

Kahi: Oh no… I’m not ready for cross-examination…

Slime: Good to see you again, Chronicler. You may begin your testimony when ready.

Chronicler: Well, let’s start out with the basics. On June 14th at 3:37 pm Pot8o was the victim of a hit and run by Mr. Eljay, the defendant, when Eljay was driving distracted. The autopsy provided states that Mr. Pot8o took a big impact was was then smashed onto the concrete of the sidewalk, which made sense considering that this is a hit and run.
The phone we recovered from Eljay showed that he had started playing Cookie Clicker around 3:36, meaning that he had played the game for around a minute when he hit poor pot8o. We have a list of records on what Eljay was doing at the time.
Also found on the car was the remains of mashed potatoes on the tire, definitely the sign of a hit and run. We even have a photograph of Mr. Pot8o’s remains for the court to see.

Kahi: (Drat. This looks like an open and shut case right now. There has to be something wrong somewhere!)

Evidence:

My most important badge; tells people that I’m an attorney.

Picture of incident.

Autopsy:
Pot8o faced a large impact followed by a squish, parts of him becoming mashed potatoes. He was killed at 3:37 pm approximately. Practically split in half.

Phone Records:
Ask to view them.

Cronk: Well, uh, if you look closely at the picture, you can see tire tracks close to where the victim’s body is. Analyzing the scene, it was a case of hit and run, with Eljay’s car running over the victim’s body. I even have a picture of the tire to prove that he ran over poor Pot8o.

(Picture of tire added to Court Records.)

Kahi: There’s one thing I fail to understand, Mr. ModSquad.

Cronk: And what’s that?

Kahi: Why are there no tire tracks on Pot8o’s body?

Slime: What are you trying to say?

Kahi: Ugh. Do I have to spell it out for you guys? Look at the picture.

Kahi: While we see tire tracks on the side of the road, the tracks are apparently absent on the body of the victim. So if he was ran over by the truck and the tire got potato all over it, why is there no tracks to begin with?

Kahi: Also, why would the body be split in half if the car, if anything, would have squished him? This doesn’t add up.

Slime: There’s a simple explanation for this. The car is very heavy, is it not?

Kahi: Yes, the car is heavy, what are you suggesting?

Slime: I’m suggesting that the car would be so heavy that it splits the potato in half.

Kahi: Ah, but you’re forgetting one thing, Slime. There’s no impressed tracks on the potato. This means that the car could NOT have hit and killed Pot8o by running him over if he even tried.

Slime: But this proves nothing. All that is circumstantial. Wouldn’t you agree, your Honor?

Venom: I do have to admit that much of that would be circumstantial to the event, but nonetheless, it’s still a probability.

Slime: Besides, this doesn’t prove that Eljay still wasn’t on his phone. We have records for that. But I don’t suppose you’d like to see them.

Cronk: Here, sir. It’s the phone records list we pulled from the phone that was on Eljay.

List:
3:03 PM: Message from Eljay.
3:04 PM: Message from Eljay.
3:05 PM: Message from Eljay.

3:26 PM: Message from Eljay.
3:30 PM: Message from Varponok
3:31 PM: Internet use.
3:35 PM: Began playing cookie clicker.

http://board.ttvpodcast.com/uploads/db5640/original/3X/6/e/6eef45a135a05a7a80d86ba9fff74eb9ff3fa74c.jpg
Kahi: I would like to see the messages on this list, if I am allowed to.

Venom: Nothing says you can’t.

Slime: Well, I guess that means I’ll have to reveal another piece of evidence I wasn’t prepared to show, but here it is. It’s Eljay’s iPhone. We found it on him when he was arrested. It has his fingerprints all over it.

Alena? You there?
3:04: I got your messages from earlier. Are you sure you don’t wanna be on today’s podcast?
3:05: I wish you would respond, Alena.
3:26: I’m coming over to pick you up. See you soon.
3:30: Look, are you going to be on the podcast or not? You haven’t shown up yet. It’s frustrating me.

#SLAM

Kahi: There’s a major problem with this proposition, Slime. Eljay doesn’t have an iPhone.

Slime: Uh… What?

Kahi: According to one of the earlier TTV episodes, Eljay said he owns a Nokia phone, NOT an iPhone. This cannot be his phone!

Slime: Is that it? That’s your only reason why it’s not his?

Kahi: Well, I mean… I could add more, but…

Slime: Then don’t waste our time and add onto it!

Kahi: Let’s take a closer look at these messages, then.

Kahi: There is something very peculiar about this: the messages are FROM Eljay and address to ALENA. I dunno about you, but I know not even Eljay is desperate enough to message HIMSELF on a phone.

Slime: Then who’s phone is it? And why did Eljay have it on him?

Kahi: Ah, now we’re asking the logical questions! The answer is simple: the phone belongs to Alena. I don’t know how, but there was a switch off between 3:26 and 3:30.

Slime: And how will you prove that, huh? How do you prove that they switched it off? You still haven’t proven anything yet.

Kahi: I can prove one thing: There is a timing contradiction in Chronicler’s testimony on when Eljay began to play Cookie Clicker. Chronicler said 3:36, but the phone says 3:35. Is there a reason for this?

Cronk: Just a mistake, really. Sorry pal.

Kahi: (Alright, now to focus on proving that the phone we have is Alena’s.)

Kahi: Simple, Slime! They were in the same car! They could have switched it there!

Slime: Heh… I got you caught now, Kahi. It has to be Eljay’s phone for one reason: there are nobody but Eljay’s prints on the phone!

Kahi: Excuse me?

Slime: Look at the fingerprints analysis.

FINGER PRINT ANALYSIS:
The phone only had Eljay’s fingerprints on it in the shape of him grasping onto it with his right hand. Also, his finger prints were all over the screen.

Kahi: So you with-held this evidence until now to catch me in a trap?

Slime: They don’t call me the Slammer for nothing.

Kahi: (If Alena’s fingerprints are missing, how do I prove it’s her phone? We have the blatant messages from Eljay to the phone, so that has to be some proof. But her fingerprints are missing.)

Kahi: (Varponok was right… This case doesn’t have an easy answer.)

Kahi: Prosecutor Slime, your evidence does NOTHING to make your case!

Slime: How so?

Kahi: Because all it proves is that Eljay would have GRABBED it. Nothing more, nothing less! This does NOT prove that Eljay owned the phone to begin with!

Kahi: All the evidence shows that this had to be the result of a trade-off!

Slime: AGH! No!

Kahi: Moreover, I think it really comes down to this fact: that phone is NOT Eljay’s!

Cronk: Kahi has a great point there!

Slime: Yeah, sure sure… You have a good point that the phone doesn’t belong to him. However, you’re missing something.

Kahi: What am I missing?

Slime: None of this proves that Eljay wasn’t distracted when he drove his car, does it?

Kahi: What do you mean?

Slime: It doesn’t matter whether the phone is HIS or not… All that matters is that Eljay hit Pot8o. And so far, you haven’t been able to prove that he hasn’t. He still played Cookie Clicker at 3:36, and he still ran over him. Sure, the tires didn’t make a track, but what does that prove? Nothing! All of it is circumstantial!

Kahi: Wha-? NOOOOOOOOO!

Venom: Hmm… Slime brings up a good point. None of this has proven anything, really. All this bickering about a phone… What has it done to prove that Eljay was not guilty?

Slime: Exactly, your honor. It doesn’t do squat.

Kahi: (Gah… What have I done? None of this proves my point… Think! Think! There has to be something I’m missing!)

Kahi: There is one thing that’s been bothering me about Cronk’s testimony. He says Eljay was playing cookie clicker at 3:36, when he really did it at 3:35, according to the time. How long did he play the game for?

Slime: He played it for however long it takes to play cookie clicker. I dunno. Perhaps you should ask him.

Kahi: So then it would be alright if you called the next witness?

Slime: Now hold on a second, I’m still trying to make my case.

BANG

Venom: In favor of the defense, I feel it would be better to move onto our next witness, as I still am a bit conflicted myself with this case. Perhaps another witness would be suitable. Slime, call your next witness.

Slime: I feel we could get more done if we called the defendant up.

Kahi: (Now’s my chance. Eljay can tell his side of the story and I can finally win this case. For Varponok.)

Eljay: Er, hi.

Slime: Let’s get down to the point. You’re Eljay, a TTV cast member, worker for irrigation, blahdy blah blah.

Kahi: Your Honor, Slime just went against the order of conduct for a court case! He should receive a penalty for disobeying conduct.

Slime: Wha-? What did I do that was wrong?! I was just trying to get the cross-examination over with! You should be thankful.

Venom: Eh, i’ll let it slide.

Kahi: (Ugh. This is the worse court ever.)

Eljay: It was June 14th when I decided I wanted to take a bit of a trip with my girlfriend, Alena, before I headed off to work. I sent her plenty of messages on my phone in order for her to know when I would pick her up, and when I did, we had a good time.
Eventually, I headed over to work at the TTV Building and went inside as she stayed in the car. It was, what, 3:20 at the time? Anyways, I decided to get out my phone and play some cookie clicker as I waited for Alena to get here from home. I played cookie clicker on MY phone, as shown on the records.
Anyways, I didn’t run over any potatoes, if that’s what the prosecution wants to know! I’d never harm a poor potato in my life! And no, I am NOT from Idaho! Why does everyone ask me that?

Slime: Yeah, but can you prove something bad was going on? No.

Kahi: Eljay, I want to ask you to look at this picture.

Eljay: That’s the presumably run-over Potato or something. So what?

Kahi: I’d like to ask you if this tire matches with your car.

Eljay: That’s a perfect match.

Kahi: (Drat. I need another way to come at this.)

Kahi: Could Alena have driven your car while you were at the TTV Building?

Eljay: Sure.

Kahi: Do you have any PROOF that you were at the TTV building at the time?

Eljay: Well, I WOULD have if it wasn’t confiscated when I was arrested by Mr. Slime over there. It was my clock-in ticket.

Kahi: You got a piece of evidence confiscated from you by SLIME?

Slime: Heh heh…

Venom: Slime, are you withholding evidence from the court?

Slime: What? No… Just waiting to use it for the right time.

Venom: That’s a bootleg excuse, kid. Present it NOW.

Slime: Fine. Here’s the clock-in times…

Clock-in Time:
July 14th, 3:47 pm.

Kahi: So it was shortly after the incident?

Eljay: There wasn’t an incident to begin with!!

Slime: This proves nothing, though. In fact, it means he had plenty of time to run over Pot8o to begin with!

Kahi: Interesting… Now, can I ask if Alena was in the car when you were driving to the TTV building?

Eljay: Why yes, but I wasn’t the one who ran Pot8o over! You have the wrong guy!

Slime: That’s not what the evidence shows, Eljay.

Eljay: Evidence, smevadince! Me and Alena are innocent! Especially Alena!

Eljay: I drive a truck. Is that good enough?

Kahi: Not very specific, but I guess that matches with the type of tire. Also, Mr. Slime, was the car found at the crime scene?

Slime: Well, it IS a hit and run, so of course not!

Slime: Also, I’d love to ask Eljay about this comment:

Eljay: Uh… What’s wrong with it?

Slime: If what you said was true in this testimony, then that means the phone IS yours! And you just admitted it! Since you were driving to work around 3:30-3:40, you obviously only could have used your phone at that time in order to play Cookie Clicker and run over Pot8o!

Eljay: Guh… Ugh…

Kahi: Eljay! Why are you lying to the court!?

Eljay: I’m not lying! It’s my phone! I’ll tell you it’s mine! Do you have any evidence that suggests it isn’t?

Kahi: So you’re POSITIVE that this is your phone, Eljay?

Eljay: I am incredibly positive.

Slime: Well, if he admits it, then it must be true!

Kahi: Then I guess you ARE that desperate, Eljay. Look at this list again!
Phone Records:
3:03 PM: Message from Eljay.
3:04 PM: Message from Eljay.
3:05 PM: Message from Eljay.

3:26 PM: Message from Eljay.
3:30 PM: Message from Varponok
3:31 PM: Internet use.
3:35 PM: Began playing cookie clicker.

Kahi: Do you really want me to spell all of this out to you? You CAN’T send messages to this phone unless it’s actually Alena’s! Now enough with this little game! Why are you trying to protect Alena? Do you not realize it’s gonna cost you your life?

Eljay: But Alena isn’t guilty! She CAN’T be!

Kahi: Stop lying to the court, Eljay. The only way to save yourself AND Alena is by telling the truth!

Eljay: But… I…

Kahi: Sacrifices HAVE to be made, Eljay. They HAVE to be!

Eljay:

Kahi: Eljay. Please. Don’t risk it all for a petty relationship.

Eljay: GAH. Fine. The phone belongs to Alena. But I have no idea on how it got onto me! I swear! All I remember is that I was arrested minutes after I came to work from a lovely drive.
When I came out to pull out the phone, I played cookie clicker, alright? But it isn’t what you think. I didn’t do it while I was driving!

Slime: But everything supports it, Eljay. Everything!

Kahi: (I have an idea of what this piece of evidence doesn’t support… In fact, it’ll topple this whole case to the ground if I can figure out what this shows me. Gah! I can’t think of it! What would Varponok tell me in this time?)

Kahi: (I know! What is Slime’s case MISSING with evidence to support part of his argument! But which part of it? And how can I use it against him?)

Kahi: Slime, there’s a major hole in your argument that even the evidence cannot prove!

Kahi: NONE OF THE EVIDENCE SUGGESTS THAT ELJAY EVEN DROVE THE CAR!

Slime: GAAAAAH! YOU’RE RIGHT!

Kahi: If anything, the evidence only suggests that Eljay was the one using Alena’s phone when he was driven to work. And because cookie clicker constantly involves clicking a cookie on a iPhone screen, that suggests that he would have only been occupied by that.

Kahi: Furthermore, Alena would have had to drive the car if Eljay was that distracted the whole time. Whether they hit Pot8o during that time, I don’t think they could. HOWEVER, all we DO know is that pot8o was killed by being split in half and receiving a huge impact onto the concrete.

Slime: Care to explain why the car tracks and potato on the tire are there, then?

Kahi: Let me suggest this: perhaps the evidence was PLANTED onto the car and around the area by the real culprit.

Venom: Planted evidence!? Does that mean all of this evidence is… BOOTLEGGED?

Slime: Can you PROVE that the evidence is planted.

Kahi: All it takes is a little analysis of the facts, Slime.

Kahi: First, note that neither the tire or the proposed “crime scene” picture have any tracks or impressed potato into them. This has to imply that both Pot8o or the tire NEVER collided with each-other, as stated earlier, also…

Kahi: How do you, Mr. Slime, know that these pieces of evidence haven’t been tampered with? Eljay said himself that around 10 minutes later that he was arrested, giving any criminal time to tamper with the evidence. And the failure of a connection of the pieces of evidence show this is highly likely.

Kahi: Plus, it’s pretty obvious now that the phone found on Eljay does NOT belong to him! All of this suggests planted evidence, Prosecutor Slime! All of it!

Slime: Then tell me WHO would have planted the fake evidence?

Kahi: All it really involves is deductive reasoning. Nobody else besides ALENA could have had access to Eljay’s car. Is she not his supposed girlfriend?

Slime: Heh… Then maybe we should ASK Alena then. Does that sounds like a good idea.

Venom: That sounds like a great idea. Bring her up then!

Slime: About that… I’ll need to get her. She’s not here at the courthouse.

Venom: Fine. We shall take a short recess until we can find her. Court is on recess for now.

#end of Part 1

##Start of Part 2

District Courthouse, Defense Lobby.
2:53 pm.

Eljay: Oh, what am I gonna do? Alena’s gonna go up there, and you’re gonna pin the blame on her! She didn’t do anything, Kahi! Anything!

Kahi: I’m not so sure about that, Eljay. Think of the facts: she was the only one to have killed Pot8o.

Eljay: Why would she kill him, though? There’s no reason she would!

Kahi: That I don’t know the answer to. Perhaps new facts will be brought up during the trial. Only time will tell.

Eljay: You’d better be right. Alena can’t be the culprit! I know she isn’t!

Cronk: I have good news for you, Kahi. Varponok is doing well in the hospital.

Kahi: Oh gosh, I hoped he would. Did you tell him on how I was doing during the trial?

Cronk: I barely watched the rest after I was on. I was visiting Varponok. Oh, but he did tell me to bring you these things.

Kahi: What is it?

Cronk: Evidence and his notes. Crucial evidence.

Kahi: Can I see it?

Cronk: Sure, here.

Cronk: This is a picture of the building a minute before the incident.

Varponok’s Notes:
-Pot8o was acting strangely the day before the crime, as he was messing around in the TTV building, located in the storage room.
-Workers there seemed bewildered that Pot8o was acting all strangely.
-According to his background, Pot8o used to be a master thief, but after a few years in prison, he’s trying to recover.

Cronk: If you need more evidence, let me know. I might have some more.

Cronk: There’s the problem with that: it’s all been mysteriously erased. We don’t know why.

Cronk: Pot8o was a master of disguise, often hiding in potato bags in cafeterias in order to steal basic money at any workplace. However, he plight ended when he tried to steal the prized BZP Diamond. He was caught by BZP admins, however, and was sent to prison for 7 years. That was when he decided to reform his life and hang around the TTV Message Boards.

Cronk: That’s also the problem. There were not really ANY eye-witnesses, at least none I could find. However, I do know that prosecutor Slime has some interviews with some of the workers, so watch out for that.

Cronk: The site was actually the building next to it, actually. Although, the body COULD have been moved.

Look at the picture.

Cronk: We didn’t get reports of any.

Kahi: (I wonder why…)

Cronk: Nope, although, this picture may interest you:

Cronk: We found this at the 5th floor of the TTV office building. Here’s a map of it, in case you were wondering.

Cronk: It is confirmed that it is the body of Pot8o. Although, I can add something to the autopsy. We found a fair amount of salt inside of him, which is strange.

Cronk: Not really. We inspected the car. Nothing of importance in there.

Bailiff: Alright, everyone. Time to come back inside.

Cronk: Well, Kahi. See you in the courtroom.

District Courthouse #2
3:04 pm

#BANG BANG

Venom: Alright, let’s get down to business. No more interruptions from any of you people, you hear?

Slime: Understood, your honor.

Venom: Alright, then. Let’s not waste any time. Slime, would you like to continue with our current witness.

Slime: I feel as if we have everything we can get out of him, your honor. Instead, I would like to bring up our final witness, Alena.

Alena: Why, hello, everyone.

Judge Venom: My my! What a lovely lady we have here! So delicate and sweet…

Slime: Yes, very delicate. In fact, a little too delicate, especially for the defense’s harsh questioning.

Venom: Hmph. Defense!

Kahi: Yes, your honor?

Venom: I do not wish for you to be too harsh on this witness. You understand me?

Kahi: Uh, sure, your honor.

Alena: Before we jump to futile questions, can we please start the cross examination so I can say my testimony?

Venom: Why, of course! Kahi! Don’t start your questioning until I TELL you to!

Kahi: Understood. (I hate my life at times.)

Alena: Let me get everything cleared up right now: I never drove Eljay’s car. You know why? Because I was at work the whole time. I can prove it.
At work, I had to borrow Eljay’s phone because our office wants us being professional, and so we have to use phone without games. That’s why I gave it to Eljay, so he could enjoy himself, and I used his phone.
I went to work around 3:26 PM, so that’s when the trade off happened. Eljay did message me a few times before the trade off happened, but I mostly ignored the calls. Eljay gets a bit impatient at times.
Anyways, I was all alone during that time at the office, because the other members of the cast were throwing a party for Marde Gras or whatever. Don’t quote me on that.
It was around 3:35 when I heard a skidding sound. It was Eljay’s car. He had accidentally ran over some potato or whatever.
Does that clear everything up?

Alena: I work at the TTV building, of course!

#SLAM

Kahi: That’s funny, Alena, because according to the context of these texts, it shows that you were not in the building at the time!

Kahi: “Look, are you going to be on the podcast or not? You haven’t shown up yet. It’s frustrating me.” That was a message from my boss. Alena, I know he’s an honest, hard working man.

Alena: Of course he wouldn’t know I was there. He was celebrating Mardi Gras with the other cast members, remember? He would have no idea I came into the building.

Alena: Well, that’s just rude. You quoted me saying that.

Venom: Kahi… Watch what you’re doing.

Alena: I have a card from work that proves it.

Alena’s Working hours for July 5th:
-3:26 pm ~ 4: 03 pm.

Kahi: Alena, you strait up lied to the court. How could the TTV crew be celebrating Mardi Gras…

WHEN IT WAS ON FEBRUARY 17TH THIS YEAR!

Venom: Oh my! I overlooked that!

Alena:

Alena:

Slime: Uh, Alena? Why are you looking at us like that?

Alena: He’s taunting me… I don’t like it when he taunts me.

Kahi: I don’t care if I’m taunting you, it’s my job. You know, the thing you were NOT at on July 5th!

Alena: OH! That does it you- …

Alena: I apologize. It’s just when I’m… Taunted, I get a bit fisty. That’s all.

Venom: Apology is accepted, Miss. Alena. As for Kahi, what do you mean by this?

Kahi: My point is, since Mardi Gras is not celebrated on July 5th, her point is highly invalid, and Varponok’s message means something else.

Slime: Hah! I knew I’d catch you up on a detail sometime! What day did that message Varponok come from? July 14th, Mr. Kahi. July 14th. Therefore, Var’s message doesn’t work!

Kahi: (What? Did I mess up over something?)

Kahi: Checking over the facts, Slime, it turns out that YOU are wrong! In fact, this piece of evidence Alena gave me is WRONG!

Slime: WHAT!?

Kahi: Remember back to Eljay’s and Chronicler’s testimonies. All the facts say that the murder occurred on July 14th, NOT the 5th!

Slime: What?

Alena:

Kahi: Well, Alena? Are you gonna give me the right card or NOT!?

Venom: Kahi, I don’t want to use my gavel for you. Please, ask her NICELY.

Kahi: Your honor, I’m accusing Miss. Alena of MURDER. I refuse to treat her nicely if she’s gonna manipulate you and the prosecution!

Venom: Don’t you DARE try my gavel, young man. This misstep does NOT mean she’s a murderer!

Kahi: (Ohoho… I so want to prove him wrong…)

Kahi: Your honor! You’re being played by her sweetness!

Venom: How dare you accuse me-

#SLAM!

Kahi: Just listen here! the facts simply don’t add up. We have absolutely no real evidence of where the witness or the defendant were that day. There’s more to this case than meets the eye, we can’t let feelings get in the way of justice. We must investigate all possibilities in order to find the truth, and as a defense attorney…

Kahi: …I intend to do just that.

Venom:

Alena: So… I’m a manipulative idiot, am I? OH YEAH!? THEN PROVE THAT I KILLED POT8O! WHY WOULD I KILL HIM! WHY WHY WHY!!!

Kahi: Because you’re insane!

Alena:

Alena: How dare you.

Var: I… Have arrived…

Slime: VARPONOK! But you… You!

Var: Yeah, I know. Thankfully I outran all the nurses like a boss. Total MLG style. Anyways, I wasn’t able to get Kahi all of my evidence, because the nurses kicked him out. Now… What do you want for evidence?

Var: Unfortunately for you, she WAS at work. However, she was alone in the 5th floor, along with Mr. Pot8o. I would know because both of their clock-in stations are upstairs.

Pot8o’s Clock-In:
-3:20 pm

Var: Unfortunately, he never checked back in. Alena did, though:

Clock-in Time (Alena):
July 14th, 3:26-3:59 pm

Var: I also happen to have a newspaper article that stated that on July 12th, the BZP diamond was stolen. The thief was never caught.

Var: That’s what made me grow suspicious. Since I am the head of the TTV Podcast, I was allowed my own search, and found this:

Var: The BZP diamond, the same one stolen only July 12th.

Var: Technicalities…

Kahi: (This case can only be one thing… A cover up for a greater crime at hand: a murder for a precious diamond.)

Kahi: Thank you, Varponok. That is all I need from you.

Var: No way. This was my case. I’m gonna help you finish it!

Kahi: Alright… Then shall we start questioning Alena again?

Var: Go for it.

Alena: You’ll… You’ll get nothing out of me! I did nothing wrong! I’m being framed by… By… BY ELJAY!

Eljay: WHAT!? Alena! How… How could you!? I would never frame you for such a heinous crime such as that!

Alena: Then admit your guilt, you red-pin hating imbecile. Sacrifice yourself to save the woman you love!

Kahi: The only guilty one here is YOU, Alena!

Kahi: YOU KILLED POT8O BECAUSE YOU KNEW ABOUT HIS HIDDEN TREASURE, AND SO THE ONLY DAY YOU WERE ALONE, YOU MURDERED HIM IN COLD BLOOD!

Alena: I… I can’t believe you’d say such mean things! Your honor!

Venom: Wha- WHAt? I was eating my Popcorn! I haven’t had drama in this courtroom for such a long time!

Alena: This court… It’s rigged… And I’m being persecuted for such corrupt actions!

Var: Well, Kahi? Ready to shove evidence down little-bo-peep’s face?

Kahi: Gladly.

Kahi: Here’s the facts, Ms. Alena, that you CANNOT deny!

Var: It was July 12th when Mr. Pot8o had stolen the BZP Diamond. It was missing for a few days, but some of the co-workers of Mr. Pot8o were mysterious of his actions. He was mysteriously around the storage room constantly.

Kahi: It must have occurred to you that Mr. Pot8o was hiding something. Something that he didn’t want anyone to find. So you decided you needed to confront him when nobody was looking.

Var: You decided that you’d do it July 14th when only you and Pot8o would be around, while the rest of the TTV cast would be busy in the Recording room with the TTV Podcast.

Kahi: However, you needed to cover up whatever it was you were about to do, so you gave Eljay your phone, and he gave his to you. That was when your plan could begin. However, Var wondered where you were at, and asked if you were still gonna do the podcast with them around 3:30 p.m.

Kahi: You cornered Pot8o around 3:26-3:36 when he was snooping around the storage facility. You decided to follow him in there. However, as you confronted him, he told you that he didn’t have the diamond on him, in which you thought he was lying!

Kahi: A struggle ensued, where you finally got the upper-hand with Mr. Pot8o and began to smash him into halves to get the diamond off of him. However, all you found was pure salt in his body.

Var: Realizing your crime, you knew you’d get busted once we finished our podcast. You checked out 40 minutes early and decided to throw Mr. Pot8o’s remains out of the window, causing a massive amount of force on his body.

Kahi: That was when you knew that it would be able to be traced back to you, so you knew you had to do something. Eljay fails to notice the body because he is too busy playing Cookie Clicker once he’s parked. He clocks in, Alena clocks out later. She then takes Eljay’s truck and plants the marks on the road and evidence on the car and takes off.

Var: Later, Eljay is arrested at the scene of the crime, framed with a hit and run. You completely forgot about the diamond, which is how I found it later on, and I felt that Pot8o had stolen it. Now notice when Eljay gets there it becomes ridiculous. There’s no way that he couldn’t have known about the death. The only plausible explanation is that Alena forced him to play dumb and cover up her act.

Kahi: Thus, YOU Alena manipulated him to accepting the guilt of the crime, didn’t you?

Var and Kahi: Admit your crime! Eljay is the one who’s been framed, you witch!

Alena:

Kahi: Confess, Alena! There is no escaping this now! The proof only adds up against you!

Alena:

#Ugh… AGHHHH!!!

#VARPONOK. KAHI. DO. YOU. THINK. YOU’VE. WON?! DO YOU?

Kahi: No. We didn’t win. The only thing that will win, the only thing that must be brought to light, is the truth. Lies may hide it for a time, but they can never stop it forever! And today the truth has prevailed Alena!

Eljay: Alena… Why? Why did you do this to me?

Alena: Because you were the easiest I could blame. And you fell for it. All of it.

Eljay: I… I feel so ashamed… I trusted you… I was gonna sacrifice myself.

Kahi: Eljay, don’t feel bad. We’ve won. YOU have won.

Venom: Well, that was quite the accomplishment, Var and Kahi. In fact, I think I’m ready to give my verdict!

Slime: But… Your honor, I wanted to give a rebuttal…

Venom: Rebuttals are bootleg in this situation, Slime. I’m ready to give my verdict. I find Mr. Lewa “Eljay” Johnson…

Venom: I also find Ms. Alena to be of the guilty party in this situation. Bailiff! Arrest her!

Alena: This won’t be the last time any of you see me… I will get my revenge!

District Court #2, Defense Lobby.
3:36 pm

Cronk: Man, both you and Var totally wrecked Alena in there!

Kahi: Well, we were just doing our job.

Cronk: Well, that was some good entertainment.

Var: Right. Well, Kahi, I guess this is farewell.

Kahi: What!? Why?

Var: Because… I need to go back to the hospital.

Kahi: Oh. Right.

Var: But I also am making a decision that you may not like… At my time in the hospital… I’ve decided that I didn’t want to be a lawyer anymore.

Kahi: WHAT?!

Var: Yes… I’m gonna give up the badge. That’s why I decided to come here. You needed my assistance, and I wanted it to be my last case. Helping my apprentice, and overall letting you get victory. You’ve won, Kahi. I hope you continue to win.

Kahi: Then what will you be doing?

Var: Something… A bit different for a change, besides Autopsies and Podcasts. You’ll see, Ace Attorney.

Cronk: He… Left…

Kahi: Yeah… He did. He did leave, didn’t he? That doesn’t matter, though. He’s gonna be doing better things.

Cronk: Like what?

Kahi: We’ll just have to see.

Eljay: Hey, um… Kahi.

Kahi: Yes?

Eljay: Thanks for letting me know the truth back there. I didn’t know what I was doing, lying in court and trying to protect Alena. In truth, I’m happy I’m single again. At least I don’t have to send her a bunch of texts.

Kahi: That’s good for you, Eljay. That’s good for you.

Kahi: I did end up seeing Varderan again in the future… Very recently, anyways. He was a prosecutor, in which I beat in order to clear Eljay’s name once again. What the future has in store for me now? I have no idea.

#The End (of The Traitorous Turnabout)

2 Likes

More evidence for my Time Travel theory. I’m on to something here…

You know that’s his present self talking, right? This was just a flashback episode.

2 Likes

I know. It was a joke.

I know what a joke is, dude.

I’m not an idiot…

4 Likes

#Episode 4: Turnabout Cover-Up
##Part 1

“…AND this year’s nominees for Mod of the Year are…”

“…MT Zehvor…”

“…Chronicler…”

“…And Political Slime…”

“And the winner is: MT ZEHVOR!”

MT: Thank you, thank you all. I guess that’s all I want to say. Now to take the prize money.

Meso: Lol what prize money. This is just to make you guys feel better.

MT:

Grand Entertainment Category Hotel
Banquet Hall
7:35 PM

Eljay: Well, that certainly was an interesting speech. Looks like MT has stormed off to backstage or something.

Kahi: I don’t really think anyone came with a speech prepared. Well, except for Chronicler, but he’s weird that way.

Eljay: Yeah… Say, how about we get some food?

Kahi: Yeah, I am kinda hungry. I wonder if they have some cake.

Eljay: I can go check.

AHEM

Butler: Excuse me, skruberies, but I overheard that you needed some cake?

Kahi: Yes, please! I wouldn’t mind taking a lot of it. After all, it is free, and what better can I do than take advantage of that!

http://board.ttvpodcast.com/uploads/db5640/original/3X/c/7/c771fcb020ee90fa17b43de00e889c34ec42d747.jpg

Eljay: Hmph. Alright. I guess you can bring it to us. But make sure you get me a large piece!

Butler: Oh, that also reminds me! I need to give you a message, Eljay. Here, I’ll take you to the mail room.

Eljay: Okay…

Cronk: Well, another year lost to MT. Oh well. I guess he deserved it.

Kahi: “Guess?” He’s done a good amount of work. You’re just saying that because you don’t get on good footing with him.

Cronk: Maybe so, but regardless, I’d like to think of other things. Say, do you know who that butler was?

Kahi: That one with the protector mask? No.

Cronk: Odd, because I’ve never seen him before…

Kahi: Hm. Maybe I should follow him. After all, Eljay is my guest, and I need to make sure I get that cake,

Cronk: From the tone of your voice, it sounds like you’re more concerned about the cake.

Kahi: Maybe I am…

Meso: Hold it, dudes. Where do you think you’re going? You can’t enter that kitchen.

Kahi: Kitchen? I thought he was taking Eljay to the mail room.

Meso: What do you mean?

Kahi: Did you not see that butler with the protector mask? Isn’t he staff here?

Meso: Nope. Never heard of that guy.

Cronk: Oh dear… You don’t think?

Kahi: Meso, you gotta let us through. I think that guy just took Eljay somewhere he isn’t supposed to be-

Policeman: EVERYONE EXIT THE BUILDING! MOVE!

Kahi: What the-?

Cronk: I guess this means I need to escort you out of here, Kahi. Sorry.

Grand Entertainment Category Hotel
Outside
7:40 pm

http://www.mountainsoftravelphotos.com/Singapore/2005-07%20Singapore/Singapore/slides/Singapore%2001%2004%20Raffles%20Hotel%20Outside.JPG

Kahi: This is crazy. I’m not even allowed to go inside. What the heck happened to Eljay?

RING RING

Kahi: Hello?

Assassin: Hello, Kahi.

Kahi: How do you-

Assassin: I’m an assassin. I know all the names of my past targets. You’re lucky to be alive, Kahi. Listen, I have to make a deal with you.

Kahi: And what is THAT?

Assassin: I have Eljay hostage. I’m going to kill him if you don’t accept what I’m about to offer.

Kahi: Spit it out already, then!

Assassin: I need you to defend MT in court.

Kahi: What!?

Assassin: He’s been accused of murder. I need you to prove he’s innocent in under one day.

Kahi: How am I supposed to-?

Assassin: That doesn’t matter. I’ll help you get unforged evidence to prove him innocent. Now are you going to accept this, or not?

Kahi: (My gosh… What do I do? Do I accept?)

Kahi: Alright, assassin, you win. I accept. I’ll clear MT on his conviction of murder. But only under one day? How in the world can I do that?

Assassin: If you are as skilled as I’ve been told, that should be easy. Just go to the detention center in order to talk to MT. I’ll be dealing with Eljay…

Click

Kahi: Well, I guess I have no other choice… Hmph. Before I go, should I go to the office and find out who’s prosecuting this case, or go strait to the detention center?

Kahi: Alright, looks like I’ll be heading to the detention center.

MEANWHILE…

Eljay: Ooh… Where am I? WHA-? Who are you!?

Assassin: That is none of your concern, Mr. Johnson.

Eljay: I prefer “Eljay” thank you.

Assassin: Whatever. Regardless, I now have you captive. Now put these clothes on. You’re going to start some cooking.

Eljay: Cooking? I don’t want to cook-

Assassin: So I guess you want to be killed here and now?

Eljay: … Fine, i’ll take the chef garb.

MT: Hello, Kahi.

Kahi: MT, what have you done this time? And why did a kidnapper call me over the phone and threaten Eljay’s life?

MT: No idea about that. Look, you have got to help me. I’ve been convicted of murder.

Kahi: Who did you kill?

MT: I didn’t kill ANYONE Kahi. However, somebody else killed my best friend, IndigoGeek.

Kahi: Who?

MT:

Kahi: Oh, right. Him. Yeah, I totally care about his death. But why would you be convicted of killing him?

MT: Because apparently they found my fingerprints on the murder weapon.

Kahi: Oh gosh… It’s that bad?

MT: Yeah. So, Mr. Laywer, are you going to defend me or not?

Kahi: (Well, I already said yes to the kidnapper, but I’m beginning to have second thoughts on this. What should I ask or say?)

MT: Thank you, Kahi. This is why you’re the best cast member out of all of them.

MT: The murder? I believe Indigo was killed in his room, at least that’s what the police told me when they questioned me.

MT: They said it was a butter knife, but I never killed him!

MT: Me? I was playing some smash with him. Like I said, we are buddies.

MT:

Kahi: Well?

MT: Maybe I did. It was a butter knife. I just don’t remember what I ate.

MT: Alibi? Um… Well, I don’t have any evidence on me, but I should tell you this: at around the time Indi died, I wasn’t in his room. I was chatting with the other Mods.

MT: Hmm… There has to be some way. Perhaps it was in my room after I ate with it?

http://board.ttvpodcast.com/uploads/db5640/optimized/3X/2/3/236be60563747d0636d67504c3b50ce8b57a6efb_1_690x388.jpg

MT: You think I was set up? Seems very likely, Kahi. However, if that’s true, where are the other sets of fingerprints?

http://board.ttvpodcast.com/uploads/db5640/optimized/3X/2/3/236be60563747d0636d67504c3b50ce8b57a6efb_1_690x388.jpg

MT: What are you talking about? I thought you guys investigate and stuff.

Kahi: I usually do…

Guard: Well, your time is up, Mr. Nuva.

Kahi: Well, MT, I don’t have a choice. I will be your lawyer. Now I need to go. Bye.

MT: Bye, Kahi.

Where shall Kahi go to next? The courthouse or his office?

TTV Law Offices
August 10th, 2015
8:23 PM

Kahi: Ah, the office. Alright, I need to make contact with that assassin again. Wherever he was, anyways. Let’s see, list of contacts…

RING RING

Kahi: Yes?

Assassin: Hmph. Hello, Mr. Kahi.

Kahi: What? You don’t sound like you’re on the phone-

Assassin: Because I am not on the phone. Hello, Mr. Kahi.

Kahi: Wha- You’re that butler from the hotel!

Assassin: Yes I am. I have come to bring you the evidence.

Kahi: Well, that’s nice I guess, but-

Assassin: Here’s the evidence. Don’t worry, none of it is stolen. I’ve done my own investigating.

Kahi: You know you can be tracked from here, right?

Assassin: Nonsense. I’m a master of disguise. If you try to call me in, I can simply kill you here. I can find another lawyer. Eljay may not live though.

Kahi: Right right. Just give me the evidence.

Assassin: Here you go:

Evidence added to the court records:
-Indigo’s death report.
-Recording of MT in Chatroom
-Security Camera Footage
-Indigo’s Schedule

Kahi: Wait-

SLAM

Kahi: Did he just exit through the window? Whatever, all I needed was this evidence. I should probably examine it. What should I examine?

Kahi: Hmm… What is this?

Kahi: Some guy dressed up as Omega Tahu?!

District Courthouse
August 10th, 2015
8:46PM

MT: So when is this trial gonna be over? I was scheduled to play some Smash with some of the other masters in about an hour.

Kahi: Look, MT. I’ll do my best. As of now, you don’t look like you’re in a good spot.

MT: That’s alright, I guess.

Kahi: Alright, we need to go in.

##BANG BANG

Judge Venom: Alright, everyone. Court is now in session for the trial of Mountain Zehvor for the murder of IndigoGeek.

Varderan: It’s "M T, not “Mt.” your honor.

Venom: Oh! Well my mistake. These bootleg names on these boards are hard to understand.

Kahi: (It’s like everything is bootleg to Venom.)

Venom: Anyways, is the prosecution ready?

Varderan: Indeed, your honor.

Venom: Good. Is the defense ready?

Kahi: Your honor, I am ready. (Kinda. Not really. Oh well.)

Var: You look nervous, Kahi. Perhaps a nice cup of coffee could help.

Kahi: No, I’m good, thanks.

Venom: If we may continue, I’d like the Prosecution to give the opening statement.

Varderan: It was just today that MT Zehvor was convicted of murdering IndigoGeek. For the longest of times they had been friends. But suddenly, Indigo was MURDERED in his room by MT by a butterknife.

Venom: Hmm… Alright. Bring up your first witness, Var.

Var: With pleasure, your honor.

Chronicler: Of all the trials I had to be at, it had to be this one.

Varderan: We just need you to testify, Chronicler. Nothing more.

Chronicler: Very well.

Chronicler: On August 10th, which is today, IndigoGeek was found murdered inside of his room. On his body were some stab wounds on the chest and bruises around his arms. I can give you this via the Autopsy Report.
The actual weapon used to kill Mr. Indigo was a butter knife. It has traces of Indigo’s blood and MT’s fingerprints.
We also happened to find a very bloody sheet that Indigo was laying on. However, no other blood was found in the room, suggesting he bled out on the sheet.
Interestingly, we also found a glass of juice with MT’s prints on it! This was discovered in Indigo’s room, suggesting he was in there.

Kahi: (Hmm… I probably need more information out of this information if anything. Pressing sounds like it would be a good call.)

Kahi: Can I have a little more on the Autopsy Report?

Cronk: Here ya go. I’ll just give you the report.

Autopsy: Indigo seems to have been in a struggle, prevalent with the bruises around his arms. There are multiple jabs to the ribs on his body, with the killing blow stabbing precisely between two of the rib bones and directly into the heart. Also has a bump on the back of the head.

Cronk: Hmm… Um, let’s see, there was a chair nearby, and it was there when we found Indigo. Here’s a picture of the room.

Chronicler: Indeed, we tested the blood type. It matches Indigo’s, and since nobody else was killed that night, we can only assume that it was Indigo’s.

Chronicler: Er… Right. Here’s the knife. It comes with a report of the fingerprints and bloodtype.

Blood: Matches Indigo’s bloodtype.
Fingerprints: Has MT’s fingerprints around the handle, and another unidentified (but can probably be tested) set of prints.

Kahi: Your honor, this new piece of evidence suggests something to the court: that we can have ANOTHER suspect in this case besides MT.

Venom: What? What is it?

Kahi: The knife, your honor. The knife suggests that we have another suspect on our hands. You know why? Because it has another set of fingerprints!

Kahi: Thus, I feel it this needs a bit more clarification before we convict MT!

Cronk: That’s true! I never thought of that!

Varderan: Hold it right there, Kahi. You’re forgetting a crucial piece of evidence that suggests only MT could have been the murderer.

Kahi: Er… What would that be?

Varderan: I thought I taught you better. You’ve overlooked the glass of juice found at the scene. You know, that piece of evidence that you probably thought was meaningless? It is the only trace of the murderer we have in the room.

Kahi: AAAAAAAAAAAAGH! Completely forgot about that!

Varderan: You see, it only has the prints of Mr. Zehvor on it, thus he is the one that could be convicted here. Besides, we haven’t tested the knife all the way yet. For all you know, Mr. Indigo could have been the one that used it!

Kahi: Well, then, I make a new theory: what if MT was one that ate dinner with Indigo before the show? It could have happened according to schedule:

6:30 - Preparation
7:00 - Mod of the Year
7:15 - Prepare in Room

Kahi: It could have taken around 30 minutes for MT and Indigo to eat dinner. This would also explain the missing knife at the scene:

Varderan: Ergh…

Cronk: Yes. Indigo is said to have died around 7:20 PM. Maybe earlier, maybe later.

Kahi: Cronk, what was happening during that chatroom conversation?

Cronk: Err… I don’t want to talk about it…

##SLAM

Kahi: You need to answer me, Chronicler. How long was that conversation? Because I only have one part of the message that lasts from 7:19 - 7:21.

Chronicler: Well, these conversations are usually continuous, but for that conversation, it lasted around five minutes.

Varderan: Just answered your own question. Plus, the sword lacked any prints, and the murderer would have no time to clean it to get rid of blood. Plus, it’s not impossible that a murderer could kill someone with a butter knife. Especially if they make a clean shot right through the ribs and into the heart.

Kahi: Varderan! None of this evidence proves that my client is guilty! In fact, all it proves is that he could NOT have murdered Indi! You even lack a good motive for him! I think this case just took a nice turn for the defense, wouldn’t you say.

Varderan: Ergh…

Chronicler: I just remembered something… The knife. It wasn’t found in Indigo’s room. It was actually found in MT’s room. And the sheet… It had MT’s fingerprints on it!

Kahi: WHAT!?

Venom: Chronicler! Why didn’t you tell the court this BEFOREHAND!?

Chronicler: I don’t know… I guess I forgot to mention these things!

Chronicler: Fine. You wanna know the truth? I didn’t want to do this to you, Kahi, but you brought it upon yourself.

MT: Alright, guys. Gotta be right back. I have to do something crucial. I’ll be leaving the phone for now. -7:21
Chronicler: Okay, bye then. -7:21
Chronicler: Ugh. He annoys me so much at times. -7:21
Slime: Why is he leaving. We have to go on stage in 9 or so minutes. -7:21
Eljay: Mmm. I also have to meet up with Kahi. I ought to go as well. -7:22
Slime: Bye -7:22
Slime: So… I guess that leaves you and me Cronk. -7:22
Slime: Cronk? -7:22
Slime: Well then, I guess I’ll go too. -7:23

Chronicler: It was all about us leaving. It wasn’t a very long chat. Okay?

Kahi: Chronicler, it’s obvious you’re hiding the truth. There is still much before, isn’t there? There has to be a reason to why you want to hide the truth!

Chronicler: You guys wouldn’t understand… You will not understand what’s been going on. Please. I need to save my skin. This evidence… All of it I presented is true! Varderan even verified it!

Var: Chronicler, do you want to help me win this case or not? Just show him the messages before. It has nothing to do with the current case, I’m sure.

Messages beforehand:
MT: So me and Indi got a sneak peak of the results. We are totally going to win. -7:19
Chronicler: Wait, WHAT? Isn’t that CHEATING? -7:19

Varderan: We haven’t found the phone. The police are still trying to find it.

Varderan: Kahi, Kahi. Accusations without evidence, once more. Do you have PROOF that Chronicler killed Indigo? I don’t think you do.

Kahi: (Well, gee. Do I have evidence that Chronicler actually committed the crime?)

Chronicler: I assure you, if you fingerprint test me with the knife, nothing will come out of it!

1 Like