Kahinuva: Ace Attorney (Fan Game)

How is this project going? Will it be finished?

1 Like

Yeah, it’s still active and such. Just waiting on sprites is the big thing. When at least some of those come in, expect the first trial very soon after.

I’m guessing this wouldn’t work? I’ve made a ton of these for a forum game I’ve been doing for a while. I just really do it for fun.

1 Like

Yeah, sorry man. The sprites Mister Shadey been working on are fully sprited versions of the TTV / Message Board Characters, with animation sheets and such. Once he’s done the sheets, I whip them up into their animated state.

1 Like

Ah, makes sense.

Well, can’t wait to see how you do. Although if you want anyone to help with writing, I could always help.

3 Likes

I’m actually the copy editor for my school’s newspaper, and intend to go into journalism as a career, so if you need a good writer/editor I’d be willing to help.

1 Like

I can check the grammar. I’m not the best at spelling, but I can check grammar pretty well.
@PorkZDealer, I’ve got some sprites that I made on scratch, but they’re no t that good. Hear’s the URL: https://■■■■■■■■■■■.edu/projects/99500374/.

2 Likes