Kai/kanan the black crow of ice

This is my main self Moc Kai tenshi son of valik mordraxu this Moc is actually how I would want to be he’s cool to the bone never letting even the most dire situations get to him he’s an excellent warrior and a genius he’s made most of the tech in his armor besides the plating and he’s also a strategic fighter always planning out his moves and attacks his weapon of choice is this great sword that helps him us the ice element but as far as abilities go he has super sonic speed super strength enhanced vision such as thermal sensor in his cybernetic eye and night vision in his normal and cybernetic and he also has enhanced hearing he can hear a range of 4 miles as for the concept of this Moc this was made as my second self Moc so the concept is that it is to represent me but he might become my main selfmoc because I love how he looks now compared to the old Version.
Here’s a bonus pic of his first build

NB

Ps: this pic is a screen shot of the comparison on my facebook group and as you can tell this version of Kai is a revamp so I hope you all like him as much as I do
Update: I’ve made this my main self moc and gave him a bit of a new concept he wears armor similar to guts from berserk specifically the berserker armor from berserk

32 Likes

From the blurry images I can see it looks really cool

This is the longest run-on sentence I’ve ever seen. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: anyways, nice job, the moc came out quite nice.

2 Likes

@Stuubh thank you and yeah I didnt focus to well while typing so I juts made one long sentence
@Star-Lord blurry how so I it might be the white on him but it could also be the device your using

1 Like

its actually pretty good despite the potato vision

@Star-Lord @Tobin-Bartram I’ve replaced the pics with new ones let me know if you still experience some kind of problem

1 Like

His waist is to skinny in my opinion.

1 Like

I am consistently adding pieces but as of now he’s meant to look like this until I figure something out @Ace

Kai, like the long-neglected Ninjago character (and a really common anime name anyone can use b/c I need to make it clear I’m joking)?

Seriously tho, nice painted masks. Proportions are the worst part, and the build is unreasonably messy (especially the random system on the legs). Good job on the weapon though.

The system is there to fill in the gaps an the proportions look fine to me he’s supposed to have very broad shoulders but thats just armor @Mistah_Grammaticul and if you are talking about the legs then idk what to tell you cuz Im not trying to make them bulky he’s supposed to be similar to a knight but mix it with ironman or halo or hell even doom (new one )

PS he has a different name i gave him which was kanan

it looks cool, the only thing i think is a bit off, is that his torso is very long.
but great colorscheme and weapons man!

@Rons_oc its supposed to be slightly longer then usual because in my story he’s a mix breed between two races and their both humanoid just one ranges from a height of 6’5" to 7"1

@Nuvaguardian alright, if it is supposed to be that long, i dont mind. still a great moc btw!

1 Like

@Rons_oc thank you

Ive made more adjustments to kai/kanan and changed his colors and gave him a different concept he is basically like guts from berserk just with out the whole my friend killed all my other friends and did unforgivable things

Then he’s not realy Guts…

But glad to see I’m not the only with the idea to use a creature head as Berserker Armor.

Anyways, the torso and arms are pretty long.

He’s a tall character in my story he stands at 6’9" @Omega_Tahu and he’s not supposed to be guts he’s supposed to be my self moc just with similar quality’s and features to the berserker armor plus mine is based more around a hawk as to guts was based around a dog I think I also stated that he is not a representation of guts the only few things that are a representation to guts are his armor his sword the way he gets the armor etc etc there’s a few things but I made sure that Kai or kanan here is a complete representation to me he is a warrior and a skilled one at that he’s almost able to rival his own father too but like I said he is not at all representing guts from berserk his armor represents the berserker armor from that anime but he is not supposed to be like him at all a lot of my story is based off anime, sci-fi, futuristic and other things but its heavily based around anime so there are a lot of similarities to berserk and other anime’s such as high school dxd and dragon ball so thats that and his body isn’t that long its only long because he’s supposed to be tall I tried to make his legs long as well which I somewhat succeeded at and the arms are only like that for the time being I plan on making new arms for him so there I do hope this response satisfys you

He can still be tall and be well porportioned. Just make the torso a bit shorter and the legs a bit longer.

And it was meant more as a joke.

But just wondering, how much of Berserk have you read/watched?

Watched the entire first season and the 2016 season and I’m almost caught up on the 2017 season

Read the manga

Just wondering because the title is sorta a reference to the prophecy; Hawk of Darkness, Black Hawk.