Kamen Rider / Masked Rider

It’s really cool, but a bit underwhelming compared to the Sengoku Driver.

1 Like

I am also getting the door gun and handle sword on wensday.@Joe I honestly like this driver more just with the fact that it is a character itself.

1 Like

Not a huge fan of the handle sword and door gun because of the lack of noises and the handle sword’s size, but they do come with the Wild and Technic ■■■■■ cars, so that’s cool. Also, the Drive Driver is pretty cool, but you don’t really do that much with the belt itself since the ■■■■■ cars go into the brace.

I’m a big Tokusatsu fan, but I’ve never gotten into Kamen Rider before. However I started watching Kamen Rider Amazon and I’m loving it. However is there any where I can watch the original Kamen Rider series?

1 Like

I usually use www.kissasian.com but I don’t think someone has subbed IchiGo all the way through. I wouldn’t know for sure, however, since I’m more familiar with the more recent Heisei seasons.

I started watching Kamen Rider Ghost. I love that henshin sequence sound effect. I downloaded it. Its also stuck in my head.

1 Like

Ghost isn’t perfect, but man the songs are catchy…

1 Like

Tomorrow is the fated day.

Goodbye good riddance to the last year of garbage.

I’m on a mission right now.

EXCITE

1 Like

ok so my opinions on ghost have changed since it ended
Its all trash
never watch ghost, its absolutely horrible

you all should watch ex-aid

3 Likes

Oh that’s right, I never ended up giving my full thoughts on Ghost once it ended!

Well yeah, it wasn’t the best thing ever. Certainly in my bottom five seasons. The lack of insert songs, loads of filler and pointless subplots, useless characters, terrible pacing, and absolute nonsense severely hurt the season. But it had some decent ideas going for it, the toys are pretty cool for the most part, I’m a huge fan of Specter’s aesthetic, and I like some of the characters, notably Alain, Onari, Yurusen, Cubi-Chan, and OUR LORD AND SAVIOR NARITA

narita was so underdeveloped and useless we never got told his last name

1 Like

get out

1 Like

I mean he was quite sassy and whatnot.

@Pot8o made me watch ex aid

mmmmmmmm good show

5 Likes

Am I the only one who prefers the Showa Riders over the Neo Heisei and most of Heisei era?

1 Like

Ive seen mostly every Kaman Rider series. My favorite is Skyrider.

1 Like

My favorite is either V3 or Black. Showa Rider’s are pretty underrated.

1 Like

I definately agree.

1 Like

haesei has ended IWAE

a new era, raiwa

2 Likes

new season kamen rider saber