Kamen Rider / Masked Rider

Finally (after so much procrastination) finished up Fourze. I adore this series, it’s really fun and has quite a bit of personality. :smiley: Though I’m having a bit of trouble deciding which series to watch next. XD Which one of these few do y’all think is the best: Gaim, Decade, Den-O, or OOO

1 Like

JUST
DO IT

1 Like

one of these.

Alrighty then. I think I’ll settle on Gaim. :smiley: Now to find a good place to watch/ torrent it. :stuck_out_tongue:

@anon68675807 Woah, calm down there Shia LeFourze. XD

1 Like

Henshin Fever on facebook :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

BLADE 49
L
A
D
E

1 Like

What’s everyone’s favorite Kamen Rider season? I haven’t seen any full seasons, but I have to say my favorite is OOO or Den-o. Gaim is great, but they focused too much on making a dark, serious story. Which is kind of ironic since all of their powers are from fruit padlocks.

Sorry to hog attention, but What would people recommend to someone like me who has seen nothing of kamen rider?

2 Likes

It depends, what do you want in a TV show’s tone? Do you want it dark, humorous, etc? It also depends on what you want in a superhero’s asthetic. Most Kamen Riders are insect-themed, but some are very different. One season was fruit-themed.

Ryuki and Gaim.

Gaim.

2 Likes

Hear me out Bros…

Out of the ashes rose.

The greatest KR.

The first one I ever chose.

OOO

3 Likes

My favorite is Ryuki, Blade, OOO or Gaim.

However, we don’t really need this topic. As I already have a Kamen Rider topic here:

http://board.ttvpodcast.com/t/kamen-rider-masked-rider/903

Gaim or OOO, I can PM links to both.

I would say Fruit/Historic Warrior themed, but ehh…

2 Likes

Power Rangers SPD

4 Likes

SPD EMERGENCY

3 Likes
2 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

I’ve only seen three and a half series so far, but at the moment I’m on the fence between W and OOO. They both had fantastic characters, plot, and suit designs. OOO did have the better ending, though.

there should be a new American version.

it would be the edgiest thing in the earth, and it would star the entire cast of the expendables.

3 Likes

Seen just about every show post-Decade all the way to the end.
The Neo-Heisei era really doesn’t tend to do Faiz, Agito or the others justice, but Gaim came really close. Like Really Close.
Drive, naturally coming after Gaim seemed really mediocre in comparison, but it was okay.
Waiting for Ghost to see how it holds up.

So, anyone been watching Ghost so far? I’ve been watching it and I thought it was pretty nice so far. Also, gave Gaim a second chance, and I really like it. I’m about to finish it up, probably will today. c: