Kamen Rider / Masked Rider

Watched episode 1 a week ago, its pretty dang cool.

3 Likes

Yeah, I like the design and overall theme of the series. :3 Also liking the characters so far, none really seem all too annoying. XD Also, holy crap Gaim was great! :astonished:

gaim is bae, not my fav, but still awesome
OOO takes my place as favourite.

1 Like

For me, well, I think it’s obvious which one is my fave. XD

I’m gonna need someone to hook me up with Agito with a quality higher than 240p

2 Likes

https://www.facebook.com/HenshinFever/videos/10150104302769216/
Here ya go.
I think this might work.
:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Takua’s got you covered on video, but I don’t think anyone really is doing Agito in HD. It hasn’t seen a Blu-Ray release yet.

Here’s GomenRider’s subs:
http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=434416

I hope you enjoy X-Files: Rider edition, Lolunch,

is it supposed to look like anyone in costume is 15 frames slower than the rest of the world?

1 Like

it’s

artistic camera work

So I guess I’ve never posted in this topic

Huh

Thanks to some of the chumps in this topic, I’ve finished Gaim and OOO, and just started on W.

Clue Alert: “CONVINCELABIE!

3 Likes

You should try Den-o. It’s goofy yet awesome.

1 Like

C:

Also, guys. What do you blokes think of Blade?

1 Like

I’ve never seen blade. But I probably should because I really like the suit design.

so it would seem I have been hooked upon bugmen
went from gaim, to OOO, to W, on fourze atm
trying to finish Neo-Heisei, then il watch some Heisei
Startin with ryuki

3 Likes

Idk how I haven’t found this topic yet.

Starting watching KR a few months ago, via some urging from a few people here.

Almost done with OOO, which is fantastic, and I’m watching Ghost as well, which is also really good.

2 Likes

…I really don’t like Ghost.
He looks okay, don’t get me wrong, I really like the designs of the riders and the Parka gimmick, but everything else…
To me it seems that every episode should’ve been two. Everything feels rushed, and the primary offender for me is the Robin Hood episode.
And this may just be an error on the subber’s part, but all this ‘believe in myself’ fluff almost makes me wanna laugh. I just can’t take it seriously.
I certainly hope it gets better. I have no interest in watching it right now.

1 Like

The true question: is Ghost better than Fourze? I have seen about 10 episodes of Fourze and while I didn’t hate it, I wasn’t a big fan.

Agreed, I didn’t like Fourze too much either. But I’d prefer it over Ghost at this point. It still used the two-episode format, it really helps the pacing.

It needs to take its footing

Similar to gaim, Gaim started out pretty
normal, nothing too interesting, then the yggdrasil arc hit and it got good

I have faith ghost will get better

Considering fourze is a finished series, and ghost started a little while back
its very hard to make a “which is better”

Tbh, I enjoyed all the Neo-Heisei series up till now

with the exception of Wizard

I finished drive a few days ago, its taken my spot as my favourite from Neo-Heisei

Onto Kabuto

2 Likes

I remember watching Kamen Rider years ago. Fun times, fun times. Watched Agito, Ryuki, Faiz, Blade, Hibiki, Kabuto, Den-O, Kiva, Decade, W, OOO, Fourze, and Wizard. Haven’t watch KR since I don’t know maybe since 2013. I’m recently coming back into it.

3 Likes