Kanohi Poll

3 Likes

You realize that the Faxon can use the abilities of a Rahi that can turn invisible and be adept at sneaking.

1 Like

If such a Rahi even exists. None have ever been mentioned before, so we can assume that if they d exist, theyā€™re rare and thereā€™s not likely to be one around when I need to use my power.

Unlessā€¦ theyā€™re everywhere, and we just donā€™t realize it because theyā€™re invisibleā€¦:neutral_face:

~W12~

The description says if the Rahi shares the same general environment as the Great Faxon user (underwater, land-dwelling, or flying). For Noble Faxon users, itā€™s the same biome type (desert, tundra, forest, etc.) The full list of Rahi can be found here.

Also, I donā€™t think the user is limited to one Rahi at the time.

Faxon with the use of the Calix makes basically the most physically OP person on the planet.

Basically you become Kars from JoJo

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/AegkIUHLmCM/maxresdefault.jpg

And with the help of the Mask of Creation, basically God on Earth.

1 Like

I donā€™t think you even need the Calix at that point. A Toa with a Great Faxon can potentially gain any elemental power (Burnak, other elemental-based Rahi), permanently emulate multiple Kanohi masks via Rahi of similar ability (Fader Bull=teleportation, Energy Hound=superior tracking through energy, Artakha Bull=enhanced strength/speed/intelligence, etc.) and adapt to any environment (underwater Rahi=waterbreathing, etc.)

The only limitation that might exist is that the species has to be alive to gain their power.

Honestly, I tried to stay away from the unique masks entirely, and instead attempted to treat the decision as if I were picking out options for my own personal Suva. And, after much deliberation, I think I was finally able to suss out a pretty reasonable setup out of the previously aforementioned options.
So without further ado, hereā€™s my list:

Kakama
Komau
Iden
Tryna
Avsa
Clairvoyance
Mutation
Possibilities

And these are the reasons why I chose them:

Kakama - Canā€™t hit what you canā€™t catch, can let you effectively run on water, and can let you travel all the way around an island in a matter of minutes. Enough said.

Komau & Iden - To be used in conjunction with one another.

Step 1 - Find someone stronger/healthier/whatever than you.
Step 2 - Get them another Iden.
Step 3 - ā€œConvinceā€ them to swap bodies.
Step 4 - Do away with them afterwards and celebrate your newfound pseudo-immortality, or simply parade around in their skin and hurt those they care about for your own amusement.

Tryna and Mutation - Instantaneous undead army. Even more effective if you mutate your victims first, and the latter Kanohi could probably be used to enhance yourself during the Iden Process above as well, though youā€™d likely have to use it on the host body before jumping into it.

Avsa - For those situations where combat is absolutely inevitable, you can simply absorb all of the energy from your enemies and cause them to pass out. Or capture them, drain them of their Light, and send them out to go kill all of their friends. Whatever floats your boat.

Clairvoyance and Possibilities - Sick of those do-gooders always trying to foil all of your evil plans? Want to use the nearby Matoran settlement as a cheap source of manual labor? In a dispute with another villain over a regionā€™s resources? These will not only help you stay ten steps ahead, but also heavily stack the odds in your favor. Make ā€œalliesā€ (read: pawns) by increasing the odds of a Rahi attack on a nearby village, and then swoop in to play hero and repel them. Look into the future and use it to your own advantage. Your foes will never even realise what hit them until it was far, far too late to actually do anything about it, and, if you play your cards right, can even trick heroes into largely ignoring your activities by repeatedly forcing them to run afoul of your rivals and constantly presenting yourself as the lesser of two evils.

90% of villains.

1 Like

Hey, if the shoe fits, you might as well wear it.

1 Like

I picked the wrong INika mask, I picked the Sanok but I like the Suletu the most.

Olisi? Who had that mask? Karzahni?

Yeah, it was Karzahna

1 Like

Fools, Kiril is the true, one, ultimate mask to rule them all! For as, with its power to repair inorganic objects, I can finally not worry about my lime joints breaking.

1 Like