Kanukki, the Shaman of Stone

Kanukki is the first Toa of Stone.
He had his adventure with Jovan Team, seeking the Mask of Life, then living in Northern Continent, where he protected Matoran and fought against Kariben tribes. While Great Cataclysm, Kanukki and the rest of Toa evacuated many Matoran tribes and sailed for seeking more peaceful place. Hovewer, storm was drowning their ships, so Toa, using their elemental and Kanohi powers, raised the great undersea Mountain, which inside Matoran are still living. Hovewer, tired Toa had no chance to survive the storm. Kanukki was the only known one.
Now, Kanukki lives his lone shaman way, and all his friends are Kanohi masks of his dead companions. 1000 years of lone life and meditation made him controlling his element perfectly, and even controlling other elemental powers by his own mind and experience of his dead friends. Living with spirits and connected with death, Kanukki even learned to watch into the future. Future, which is full of danger from other, forgotten worlds…

Kanukki wears Mask of Spirit’s Conversation. His main tool is Staff of Evocation, which brings him ability of seeing experience of every dead warrior, which mask is put on the staff, and also makes his elemental power stronger. Also, he holds common ritual knife.
Kanukki is not the best fighter, but his elemental power is one of the greatest of known Toa. Also, Kanukki is known from his great intelligence and different view of morality.

If You’re still reading:
Kanukki is MOC, which I was thinking about 1,5 year. I know he is not the best of MOC’s, but for me it was great fun to finally make this shaman Toa.
This is the song, which inspired me to make him:

I think it’s really accurate theme for Kanukki.
Thanks guys for Your attention, and I’m looking foward Your opinion! :wink:

36 Likes

The color scheme is so crazy in a good way! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

This is awesome.

1 Like

Who do you voodoo.

1 Like

There’s too many colors
Though, the shaping of the build and build itself makes up for it imo

2 Likes

A unique yet beautiful MOC. Great job!

@1000Purse30 Personally, I like the colors. I feel like it gives it more character. The colors and shapes give me a kind of tribal/voodoo vibe. I think the white masks are supposed to represent skulls, and I think that they add even more personallity. :slight_smile:

EDITED FOR DOUBLE POSTING - Spiderus Prime

1 Like