Karzahni's Nonsensical Mask Topic

are you unyielding loyal and have a bunch of little robots in your chest? Or are you only master to cold logic, and one of your arms is a gun?

1 Like

I’m reviving this topic.

Mask of Eljay:
Has the power to cause pain and annoyance on anything made of red and blue pins.

Mask of Mesonak:
Makes the wearer absolutely certain about everything.

Mask of Kahi:
Gives the wearer the power to frustrate anyone wearing the mask of Eljay,

Mask of Viper:
Allows the wearer to speak with a British accent.

12 Likes

You forgot the most important mask:

Mask of Var: Gives the user the ability to generate ear-piercing laughter and screams.

6 Likes

I think you forgot the other function for the Mask of Viper: The ability to mispronounce Tomato.

5 Likes

Didn’t think of that. What I did forget was:

Mask of Kini:
Allows the wearer to vanish for months at a time, or even years.

9 Likes

Mask of Takuma: Allows user to sound like a Minnesotan.

3 Likes

Mask of Undo: Lets the user take off the mask.

4 Likes

Mask of Lego worlds, If the user has ridden a creature or driven a vehicle the user can than make an exact copy of that creature/vehicle fall from the sky, but only if he has punches enough grass to get studs.

3 Likes

The Mask of Taste, which allows you to get a taste of what your currently touching. Is always on at a low level.

3 Likes

Mask of Unpopularity - Using it lowers the amount of people that like you. (I sense this was used in my past)

2 Likes

Mask of Office Supplies- Using it gives you the power to be a cringe-worthy dad. Worn by the famous Matooti: The Bionic Man himself.

7 Likes

The Immortan Mask: If the user dies they reincarnate shiny and Chrome, makes the user’s enemies mediocre.

The Mask of ZA WARUDO: stops time.

The Spiral Mask: generates energy in the form of a spiral, allows the user to pierce the heavens.

2 Likes

Seems legit

How about mask of face covering, allows the user to hide their face from anyone who looks at them as long as the are wearing the mask :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Mask of Granola, user always has granola in their mouth when they try to talk. I’m hungry. Fight me.

1 Like

The Mask Of Regenerating Burgers: Summons a burger which regenerates its mass after every bite.

Mask of Summoning Mods for No Reason: Allows user to say stupid stuff like @John_Sheppard @Political_Slime and @legomaster1378 for no reason at all.

5 Likes

The mask of infinite temporary revival. Allows the user to infinitely revive someone for a temporary amount of time.

1 Like

Kanohi Toepik: revives the topic

1 Like

Mask of cool Deaths: activates automatically when you die and makes your death really epic.

~W12~