Kazeroth, the defialled demon lord

24 Likes

That is a lot of trans-neon orange! I love the use of the gunmetal vezon masks, he looks pretty awesome!

1 Like

he looks pretty cool, I like the spike motif. Though the neck looks a lil weird in the third pic.

2 Likes

Oh it was just elongated its 2 bone pieces the smallest and the second up, just in trans orange

I like how you integrated the Neon Orange Umarak mask in this build, that’s a mask that surpirisingly enough I almost never see used.

1 Like

It’s such an amazing mask to look at, I was either going to use his or the magma beast, but his works way better in the colour sceme, yea it’s odd its rarely used

1 Like

He gives me a very bayformer megatron look! Pretty cool!

1 Like

Hard to read due to the photo quality, and I am definitely not a fan of the lower arms. The build looks cluttered and busy from what I can tell, but the colours are layered well and he strikes an imposing presence indeed!

2 Likes

U can get a better look if u got insta, my insta is @makuta_nui_mocs, u can see all the builds before I put them here aswell as some teased builds

very nice.

1 Like

I’m with Gringat on this one. The lower arms need some beefing up. Otherwise, the trans- neon orange really works for me.

1 Like

Question, can I post a WIP post? Along as their visible?

I made a recolored Umarak the Hunter with that mask, just to see how good he would be if I ever got him since I don’t own him.