Kazie (Wind goddess or whatever)

Kazie is the goddess of wind. and uh. that’s about it :minidisc:
The thigh design is by Toa Ju

(Green chick is Speara. They’re sisters in the lore i will never finish)

Toa Ju:

64 Likes

inb4 nuva boob complaints.

This this really good.

1 Like

I’m not sure how I feel about the arms and hands, but everything else is pretty cool! I like the melee weapon and torso the most.

Those greebles are beautiful. Great moc👍

This is a really great moc. I will say that I got a lava goddess vibe from this moc’s color scheme, which is odd with all the white on this moc. I think I have been playing too much Pathfinder and D&D.

Pretty cool! :3 we need more females, also just her design screams…“KILL WITH ALL THE COLORS OF.THE WIND” you get a cookie if you get the pocohontas ref XD

1 Like

I’m surprised nobody has said it, so…

Very thicc.

3 Likes

Its really good but the system looks really messy

Some of the proportions are off, but the head design is pretty cool.

Not a bad wind goddess or whatever.

Some of the greebling kind of kills the slim aesthetic, but otherwise it’s pretty good.

Very nice. Not getting much of a wind goddess vibe, seems more renegade/bounty hunter. Otherwise, perfectly fine and good. Excellent work!

11/10 would like again

The proportions are kinda stylized

I really like the head and wonder how you built it.

I like the design you did with the head there.

1 Like

I like this MOC a lot! Big fan of what you did with the lower legs (and the thighs but they’re not yours, good implementation though) and the head. I’d like to see a topic for “green chick” , she looks cool.
Also,
@Brightlord77 where’s my free cookie!?
And
@Leoxander Yes… #thicc

Nice moc I don’t see the wind goddess thing but still is a great moc.

1 Like

I love the torso design on Kazie and the upper legs are mostly very nicely build. I like the design of the head too.

EXTRAAAA THICC!! - Aku

Green Chick has been a WIP for a while actually. she’s like 97% done i just haven’t been able to order the few parts i need to add to her. Glad you like her :grin:

1 Like