Kicked out of school

Today I was kicked out of school for 3 days because I went to my hotel because my back was killing me, shouldnt have done that,

Any stories about you being kicked out?

4 Likes

I would have tons of stories

But for some reason my school spares me even when I do something really, really, really bad. Like seriously, I swear they just do it because they know being there is torture/punishment enough.

4 Likes

Is there something I’m missing, why were you at a hotel.

3 Likes

My college informed me two days before Christmas Break that my financial aid hadn’t come through after all, and when it eventually came through, they informed me it wasn’t enough to pay for the whole year, so they kicked me out.

4 Likes

I feel like there’s more to this story we don’t know…

2 Likes

I was in London, in a trip with the school

2 Likes

Hm, I can’t say I’ve ever been threatened with expulsion, probably because I don’t do much of anything important in school. Except for band, of course, band is life.

3 Likes

What?

1 Like

Well I’ve never lol

I’ve never attended an actual school :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Lucky

What do you mean by “kicked out”?

i got kicked out of a private school for expressing my opinion

Tell us the story

It’s pretty stupid, we went to London for 5 days, and we walked all day and night, so I was quite tired, the last day we went far away from the hotel, my back was killing me, my class was going to eat pizza, and I was like “nah man, im full I dont want pizza, and my back hurts, I am leaving, tell the teacher that I am going back to the hotel”
I arrived at my hotel, then my friends made me a call, and said “Jose you messed up, 3more days of vacation for you”
And there isnt really anything else to say, that’s pretty much how it went, I dont deserve to be kicked out

1 Like

My policy is that if I don’t try to do anything stupid nothing can be blamed on me.

Given that, I’ve never received a detention, suspension, or expulsion.

1 Like

I never been kicked out, a weeks worth of detentions for punching someone tho

1 Like

i didnt get kicked out more had an excuse for being sick

i still wasnt allowed to come though cuz of mental health

Everything is pretty unfair,
I go to my hotel because of the pain and I get kicked out

Some drugdealers at my school threat and insult teachers and the other guys and they are still there, bothering everyone who wants to study, or be someone in life

Yes, my school sucks, I live in one of the worst places in Spain, I wish I wasnt born here, I am such and unlucky guy

1 Like

Someone kicked me in the leg as I was leaving the school building.
It kinda hurt.

~W12~

10 Likes