Kingdom Hearts

Off to not buy DI

Good thing I was only planning to buy one of those keyblade keychain sets I see on Amazon all the time

Squeenix recently acquired Gex.

I swear he better appear as a summon in KH3

2 Likes

yes
yes

I need to get one of these
one day

i can buy new, sealed copies of KH 1 and 2 for the ps2 and it’ll be the same price as KH3D.

hell I can get both HD collections and it’ll inly be 10$ more

There’s some serious heresy going on here

2 Likes

KH 3d is so dang expensive
it irritates me

I got both hd collections, and all I am missing is that game.

If there ever is a KH4 I want SE to use every property they own, not just vidya, but the manga they publish as well.

Deus Ex and Hitman worlds.

oh man

Fullmetal Alchemist world.

oh yes

“I can’t wait for Dark Baymax”
Credit to entous-art on tumblr

2 Likes

that art is brilliant

I got both HD collections last week.

“it’s the greatest high”

The HD collections are great
now if only 3d DDD was released as part of them

So KH 2.8 was announced.

It’s got an HD remake of KH: 3D for PS4

1 Like

man I dont even use this boards anymore
forgot to talk about it here
ye yo its cool

A decade later.

Inb4 the release date is past 2020 AND it just makes the story more convoluted and confusing.

1 Like

I’ve tried to get into this series in the past but could never really get into it. Any recommendations whatsoever?

If I recall, Toy Story was once plan to appear in the older iteration but been scrapped.

edit: 2/10/18

boo!

2 Likes

Oh, nice find always. Just saw these, but anyways, the game is gonna look pretty good overall.

Btw, I’m a newcomer to this series when the two entries (2.8 and I,5 & II,5) ReMIXes we’re released last year. Since then, I really like the series a lot.

so this exists

There’s KH: MoM coming out for Switch.
As in Melody of Memories.

I like that it has a VS mode planned.

When I was younger I played Chain of Memories and it was really fun with some rewarding combat as well as my favorite basic isometric platforming. I never really thought the story was that good because all the games are connected and a lot gets forgotten but it’s a solid series.