Kishiaru, the Emperor's Left Fang

Always two there are, in the shadow of the emperor…

This is a build I unfortunately never had the chance to polish up, but still wanted to post regardless to at least be able to share it.

Built using a modified Bignicle frame.

54 Likes

That is a very unique sword build!
And the rest of the moc… is okay. The hands are a bit too big for such a humanoid moc in my opinion.(though I’m not sure if it’s a robot or not)
9.999999999/10
The rest of the moc is probably the best samurai moc that I’ve ever seen!
Great job!
(The okay comment is me being sarcastic by the way, but my criticism of the hands are genuine)

1 Like

This is so great. The horns throughout help unify the moc, the sword handle is ingenious, and the part spamming for armor is jaw dropping. The hands and feet, while oversized, help give it a lot of character. The cloth use is also awesome. Now I am just hoping that you make the Emperor’s Right Fang!

3 Likes

This is amazing! The use of the Ben 10 torso armor for the helmet is probably one of the most impressive parts of the MOC, but the rest of the armor is pretty good too.

3 Likes

More pictures please, I want to see this thing’s full glory.

Unfortunately this is all I have, ended up scrapping this moc not long after I took the picture

1 Like

Dang it.

Awesome work though, I’m still a struggling M.O.C.ist myself, but I love seeing more of people’s works. Hope your next one is just as epic!

1 Like

This is insane! You absolutely nailed the samurai look, and that helmet is genius!

RIP

1 Like

This is awesome! It absolutely looks like a samurai. The white horns and teeth everywhere add that pop and detail, the sword is different and an awesome idea, the feet are really cool…
I can’t say I have any gripes about this!

1 Like

The hands are a bit blocky, but rest of the MOC is pretty much perfect. The head and the armor are probably my favorite parts!

1 Like

I know it’s early, but this is the MOC of the year! Bravo dude. That layered armor is pure genius.

1 Like

Certainly one of the best Samurai MOCs I’ve seen!

1 Like

Yoo! Sick build
Those hands, Awesome!
That armor with the technic liftarms, Awesome!
The build of the head, Awesome!

1 Like

I’ve seen this moc around a bit and it’s fantastic, the liftarm armour is perfect and the system integration is so smooth, excellent job!

1 Like