Kneel before me

OUR SAVIOR HAS RETURNED! MAY HIS RULE BE LONG AND EVERLASTING! AND ALL WHO DO NOT SUBMIT TO HIS WILL SHALL SUFFER!

As soon as I have finished taking full control over these Message Boards, you shall be silenced. Itā€™ll only be roughly 24 hours before I have complete and total control.

12 Likes

Itā€™s true, but I just shaved the scruff all away and I want a smooth face buddy.

Iā€™ve been looking forward to TTE 2.0,
it was only a matter of time before the glorious empire returned.
The Candle Head Cult will side with you once again.

1 Like

Hail eljay our one true leader who kinda resembles a younger more handsome Mike Myers.

5 Likes

I only got one question. WHAT ON EARTH IS GOING ON!!!

The revolution my friend. Today is the dawn of a new age!

no u

-Mesonak

12 Likes

This is the man the powerpack review deserves. Hail lord Eljay!

3 Likes

The rule of Emperor Eljay has begun. thatā€™s whatā€™s going on

2 Likes

So this is how liberty diesā€¦ with thunderous applause.

2 Likes

Do we get an Eljay-supporter title?

I hope so

Ya know, Iā€™ve fought you for a long tine Eljay, but why? Weā€™re both red, white and blue blooded Americans, the whole emperor shctick seems mildly communistic but hey, we all have our phases. Let us conquer this world in the name of Lady Liberty!

Hail the mighty Miru!

I donā€™t see you wearing a Miru. /s

1 Like

Guys, I donā€™t want to fight you, any of you. But I will if I have to. Stop this madness before itā€™s too late, the man needs a psychiatrist, not worshippers! Iā€™m asking, not as a rebel, not as an enemy, but as a friend. Let us not fight. Letā€™s talk this out, guys.

2 Likes

ALL HAIL OUR MIGHTY OVERLORD: ELJAY BIONICLE

The time for talk has passed Wolk, I do not worship him as a deity, I see him as a solution, a solution to the cancer that is trolls and double posters and rebellious cast members. Stand with us Wolk, I do not wish to harm you.

1 Like

Why do I think the Miru is like one of those swords from Japanese myth, the ones that possess the wielder and make them do evil things?

Come to think of it, I have no doubt.

2 Likes