Kneel before me

I find it funny how little the cast actually interacted or participated with this

1 Like

Nay, friend. I deserve no such honor. I was but a humble servant to the cause.

1 Like

Your humility alone is cause for righteous honor!

It is no longer the age of darkness. Let us rejoice!

1 Like

You may believe you’ve won, but rest assured. WE WILL NOT THROW AWAY OUR ZAMORS! We shall defeat the evils that haunt the man behind the mask, guardian of mangosteen, we shall free him, the Miru, and the message boards!
RAISE YOUR WEAPONS FOR FREEDOM!

Is this the part where I can unveil Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Eljay

(Found BZP and build a wall around it.)

Welp.

Another person to be pardoned from life.

3 Likes

Lol no, he ded.

1 Like

those fools think they won when in actuality the transmission they received put them into trance until we could put them in the eljaytrix where they will forever be trapped in a vision of a world in which they won

Head General @Robespierre, the dissenters still remain. Our duties are not yet complete.

How shall be proceed?

1 Like

We have come to cleanse you. The Miru is not what is truly followed, but a symbol of what is, a show of your acceptance of Eljay’s will, Eljay’s control. He has called for your cleansing. Bow pr be destroyed in the fires of all cleaning war. Submit, submit and accept his will. Don one of us, release your minds grip, allow its change and join us in our cleansing of your kind. All shall fall or become one. Follow or suffer once your blooded hands of heresy are chained and captured, held for all to see of Eljays indomitable might and will.
Clean it all. It all must be cleaned.

1 Like

Kill them all.

1 Like

Yes, Head General.

I shall, as the kids say, Do It.

2 Likes

Good luck with that

u dead lol

1 Like

You know, I really should have finished the entire video before making proclamations of victory. Oh well.

#ELJAY HAS FALLEN! I MAXIMUS PRIMAL SHALL NOW RULE IN HIS PLACE! FOR THE GLORY OF THE EMPIRE!!!

5 Likes

bang

1 Like

no u

placeholder

now u dead too lel

2 Likes

You can not kill us fpr we do not live. We are but vessels to Eljays will. A will of cleansing and consumption. Of rewriting and submission. Your mind shall be cleansed as ours were. Ypu shall become one with his will, the tide and force that is sweeping through. You do no matter, only the spread of Eljay’s will matters.
Clean it all. It all must be cleansed.