Kneel before me

(A random rod falls and killed you thought the abdomen.)

1 Like

Oh itā€™s all over now. (Time to begead Robespierre)

Rest now, mowing of your resistanceā€™s imminent failure at the hands of the blood cult. Even with the war over, we will never die.

you fool i have been trained in your anotomy arts by emperor eljay

man that isnā€™t cool i restored peace

3 Likes

Ok fine. But Iā€™m skill keeping the tile top blood priest.

1 Like

We are not outnumbered. For we have no numbers. We have no fear. No will. No thoughts but that of Eljay. We shall swarm across the globe, drown your followers in a swell of bodies, and cleanse all that do not truly follow Eljayā€™s will. For the Miru, Eljay, neither matter. We are his will. His mind and want to control all. We are the swarm. The followers and the cleansers. We are the ones who shall sweep all away. Consume them, join them to us.
One may be lost, but one is not importnant. One does not matter to his will. One is his will. For each we lose more are gained. For eaach we gain more is learned. Your bases are known, your defenses learned, your secrets revealed. Soon all will be found, all will be spread throughout us, and we shall take all. We shall carry the will, the cleansing.
All must join us. All must become one with Eljay. All sides shall fall, become and carry his will. Eljay lives through us. We have crushed our Miruā€™s and accepted our duty to carry him and ensure his will survive.

Don us. Join us. Join his will. Join the swarm. Join the collective mind. Become one with our hive. We are his will. We are the cleansing. We are the consumers of all sides. We are the Krana-Jay.

Clean it all. All must be cleaned.

The oppression of the Eljay will never return! You have lost.

2 Likes

noā€¦ noā€¦ no you will DIE!

HE HAS RISEN

3 Likes

prove it

1 Like

We are not Eljay. We are his will. His cleansing. Bow before us. Join with us. We are the truth, the light that you all seek. We are the Krana-jay, those born of his will. We are the oriiginals. Those who existed upon his creation long before the rest. We are the spread, the swarm, those or one mind. Join us and know peace, know Eljay, know the truth. Don us and face a freedom of pain, for we shall not stop, we shall not tire, and all will be cleansed.
Clean it all. All must be cleansed.

1 Like

Whatā€¦happen and why their a lot of destruction, and warfare, oh this again, well in that case (kills everyone of Eljayā€™s side with guns.)

3 Likes

Yo, it says canā€™t access it. Can you let me in?

he cant do that! shoot him or something!

He ded tho.

And u ded 2.

1 Like

It seems the lot of us started to change into our superior forms. Iā€™m scared for when this happens again. I might get stuck as Robespierre foreverā€¦

I die like dovah. But you have no dovahkiin to end me.

no u

1 Like

Itā€™s in the HSH. A rank specific thing. Thatā€™s why I decided to delete the post.