Knight of Mystery ~ Star Wars Interactive Adventure

Well Delusions of Granduer is going to be finished soon so I might as well pump some new blood into a new Star Wars thing. I’ve been wanting to do this for a while. So here it is.

The Game:
This game is going to focus on the unraveling of a certain character. We don’t know who they’ll become, but the choices focuses on who it could be. As such, we’ll set up a name and such for the character. HOWEVER, we must agree on what we’re going to do.

Another thing however: the time era of Star Wars will remain a mystery. It’ll be your guy’s job to uncover it all. Meet new allies, find out who your enemies are, etc.

Rules:
-Please be serious, for the most part, when establishing this character. Don’t be that guy who likes to side track the game.
-Follow the board rules.

So without further ado… Let’s establish who we are:

What is our gender?

4 Likes

Um, male?

We’re a droid (not the one you’re looking for), and we’ve lost our purpose… as well as our concept of gender.

2 Likes

I’d say dude, since the great majority of users are male and it’s simpler to write what you know.

I’ll say female just to go against the crowd :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I’m gonna wait for a few more responses.

Non-binary donut with a mixed chocolate and vanilla glaze, sprinkles (red, white, pink, and green only), strawberries and blueberries on the side, served with a nice mocha latte.

Can we be serious about this please?

2 Likes

fine, no sprinkles ;-;

Well I’m just gonna ignore what you said so…

Do you have a problem with my gender?
because I lied, I’m actually male

It’s either you play seriously or you don’t play. Now could we please get back on topic. This is getting annoying.

2 Likes

I’d go male.

With Armor.

1 Like

Droid, so it’s cool

So we’re a male. Nice.

What race? Are we human? If so, what race of human? If we’re an alien, which type of alien?

Unknown race, an anomaly within the universe.

How about Gungan?

droid

We’ve gotta be the second best race in all of Star Wars, a Quarren.

You guys gotta agree.