Knight of Mystery ~ Star Wars Interactive Adventure

Left.

Tessin decides to go left. Grunt follows with him down the hall. Grunt becomes nervous as he hears creaking in the walls.

“You sure this was the right place to go?” Grunt asks.

“I have a gut feeling,” Tessin says.

“That’s a good lifestyle you have there,” Grunt notes.

The two make their way down a hall, where they come to a locked doorway. Grunt looks around for anything to open it, but he doesn’t see anything.

“Must not open by a normal control panel,” Tessin noted. “I wonder what’s beyond there.”

In truth, it felt like something wanted to drag Tessin, but he couldn’t get through the door. However, Grunt spoke up.

“Perhaps we can splice through the locks,” Grunt said.

“Not a bad idea,” Tessin said. Thus he had to consider: does he wanna splice the lock, or does he wanna look around?

Splice4Life

Splice

Splice mai boi, splice

Grunt splices the door. Suddenly, it opens. On the other side is a beautiful ship. Tessin wasn’t exactly sure what kind it was, but he ran toward the ship anyways. Grunt followed.

“Good gut you have there,” Grunt said. “This shuttle should help us escape!”

When getting to the shuttle, however, blaster fire soon starts to follow. It’s imperials. The ramp is slowly coming down while Tessin looks back. What do we do? Fight them off, or wait for the ramp to come down?

Stun grunt and use him as a shield until the ramp is down

Stun them while the ramp opens.

If Solo did it, so can we.

Minus the stunning,

Set gun back to kill and fire wildly.

Tessin uses his stun gun on the imperials. Thet shot to kill Tessin, but he escaped their blaster fire and shot back at them. Grunt himself was an incredible shot. The ramp eventually came down, and the two went in and shut the ramp. That was when, however, they discovered the ship wasn’t empty.

Some steps were heard coming down the hall. Tessin and Grunt turned around to confront whatever it was. The floorboard creaked, step by step.

“I say we fire right away,” Grunt said. “We don’t need any enemies with us in this ship.”

Investigate first, if it’s a pilot we can coerce them into flying us

If it’s a droid reprogram it and search for possible spying devices.

The steps are followed by a metal sound. Then, out of the shadows steps out a bronze droid, with a blaster in hand.

“You’re not the master. What are you doing on this ship?”

The droid has his blaster on kill. Grunt keeps his blaster up in the air, ready to fire at any moment.

Do we: negotiate with the droid or fire at it?

Negotiate

Pin it down and splice.

Stun the droid and reprogram it

Three different answers. Can people compromise?

I say we go with @Xevins’ idea.

1 Like

Technically @yee just reworded what i said.

I merely used “pin down” rather than “stun” because standard stunners don’t work on droids.

1 Like

Grunt and Tessin push the droid to the wall and decide to splice the droid.

“You’re going to regret this,” the droid said. He punches Tessin in the gut and pushes Grunt to the side. He takes his blaster and starts to fire at Tessin.

Tessin grabs his blaster, but also sees an electric pulse weapon at the side. Which do we use?