Knight of Mystery ~ Star Wars Interactive Adventure

Pulse weapon

Use the pulse weapon to fry the droid’s processor.

Tessin fires the pulse blaster, leaving a surge of electricity to fill it’s body.

“Systems failing, master…” the droid states as it starts to deactivate.

“Well that was easy,” Grunt said. He goes up to inspect the protocol droid. Should Tessin do so as well?

No, keep a distance with your gun ready just in case

I think we should follow Grunt.

Keep at a distance, and overdramatize the situation.

Tessin decides to keep his distance. With good caution, too. Suddenly the droid comes back to life and knocks out Grunt with a single punch do the face.

“What a fool,” the droid said. Then the droid turned around and pointed his blaster again. “Statement: Oh, killing you will be such a fulfilling task.”

Tessin fires the electronic gun again, but the droid takes it easily. Finally, Tessin decides to damage the droid with a blaster. With a few lucky shots, the assassin droid soon starts to glitch out.

“Statement: You won’t take me that easily, meat bag. I just need one more good shot!”

The droid aims his gun at Tessin’s head, while Tessin aims at the droid’s head. Yet, his gut tells him he shouldn’t. He feels he should convince the droid that he’s not the enemy.

Do we fire or do we negotiate?

Negotiate

Negotiate.

how do you negotiate with that?

fire before we die.

“Wait,” Tessin said.

“Statement: I will not wait. Have fun dying, meatbag.”

“Your master is dead!” Tessin said with a lie. The droid stopped.

“Question: Dead?” the droid asked. “Inquiry: Do you even know who my master is?”

Tessin thinks back to his knowledge of intergalactic history. The copper droid looked unique. It wasn’t like any protocol droid he had seen before.

“Conclusion: You don’t know who it is, do you?”

What do we say to him?

1 Like

We should press his off button and check his memory banks then turn him back on and tell him who his master is

Mention Revan, and say he’s dead

Its me now

We don’t say anything and shoot.

Guys we all have to agree.

I agree. Don’t say anything and shoot

Tessin decides to fire away at the protocol droid. It finally impacts it’s armor and leaves substantial damage. The droid drops his blaster, but picks it up in a jiffy.

“Warning: You shouldn’t have done that, meatbag. I wanted to give you a slow and painless death, but now I want the satisfaction of watching you suffer a long, painful death.”

The droid fires at Tessin, and Tessin gets burned at the neck, and one of his tentacles is singed. However, the pain is excruciating. The droid points his blaster at Tessin’s head for a final time.

“Statement: You should have chosen your actions carefully, Quarren. The master will be very pleased with learning I saved his ship.” He then fires at the Quarren. The Quarren slumps over.

~~

“Tessin?”

“Tessin. Wake up.”

Do we wake up or stay asleep?

Wake up.

“meatbag” yep, definitely hk-47, I say wake up