Knockoffs Discussion

Talk about the humorous knockoffs related to BIONICLE from China. (Maskers, Brick Soldiers, Star Soldiers, etc.)

2 Likes

I actually bought a Brick Soldier Norik, just for the laughs. Honestly, it’s a piece of crap, but it’s just so funny comparing the “Darth Vader” helmet dude to the real thing. XD

1 Like

Oh, one of my favorite knock offs is the Star Soldiers Mata Nui. Not the tiny one, the big Titan Mata Nui. His sword is a mix of Inika and Jaller Mahri’s blade and it makes me cry every time I see it.

1 Like

The star soldiers strakk is the best just cause they say he is on… wait for it: The Island Of Mata Nui!

7 Likes

I’ve never heard of these. Please hold while I like them up.

2 Likes

This isn’t a knockoff really, but it’s a constraction line that reminds me of BIONICLE. Was browsing through a Japanese bookstore where I found ASOBLOCK.

http://asoblocks.alt-world.com/

7 Likes

That reminds me of Stikfas

3 Likes

I saw this while looking at Bionicle prototypes.

8 Likes

Oh yeah, the Max Warriors.
I remember those, they had all the 2005 titans in random colours.
Those were so silly terribad.

3 Likes

Were they made of actual Lego parts, or cheaper other-company-plastic?

1 Like

I think the plastic was fairly good quality, although I never actually got one, I saw them in a Walmart or some store in Vancouver, haven’t seen them in years.

1 Like

No words.

15 Likes

That could possibly be one of the most laziest knockoffs I’ve ever seen.

5 Likes

There’s worse out there…

17 Likes

Oh Lord…

1 Like

I have a feeling Mocists want those for parts

4 Likes

I would advice MOCers not to buy knock offs. They may have good colors that would look great on a MOC, but they’re probably made with cheap plastic like or worser than the lime parts of 2007-2008.

6 Likes

Indeed, I have seen many a review of knockoffs where the parts actually broke while recording the videos. It’s not worth it, folks!

3 Likes

I want these knockoffs.
I like knockoffs.
They’re fun to hit with a bat.
(Also I could send them to Ashens for another fake Lego special)

7 Likes

Actually kind of want that, I have a few KO’s myself, including the 4 Masker Turaga, but I haven’t seen anything like that.

1 Like