Knockoffs Discussion

@Collector has risen from the deep pits of inactivity!!! :scream_cat:

1 Like

i found this and WHY IS MINECRAFT CALLED MYSPACE!!!

18 Likes

purge it

5 Likes

I feel like making a Myspace joke, but I have very little knowledge of the site itself.

3 Likes

This is amazing, Stormerā€™s head cracks me up, andā€¦ Space Baby?! It gets better the more you look at it! :smile:

2 Likes

im sad to say it but
itā€™s real

13 Likes

Oh god, its even worse than I imagined

2 Likes

Found some really odd miniature dinos in a shop (Trike, Indominus and Rex). They were professionally painted too, but they were about the size of a mini-figure. The Rex also had an obscenely large head an arms, it was really strange.

but myspace are pretty cool!

1 Like

New from Bionicle Stars!

9 Likes

Bionicle Stars, you say!

They even spelled Bionicle right. Thatā€™s a lawsuit just WAITING to happen

3 Likes

Why are they even allowed to produce these?

Wellā€¦ they really arenā€™t allowed :stuck_out_tongue:

I guess anything goes if no one reports it

Or they just donā€™t wanna waste money on a lawsuit, as these things make almost no money anyway.

2 Likes

Maybe so. This is the first time Iā€™ve ever heard of these, and Iā€™ll be surprised if LEGO actually knows about them.

Depends, if this is sold in China, thats about a one third of a billion kids that could buy it.

1 Like

However, I believe Lego has a market in China, so kids are almost assuredly more likely to buy the actual Lego brand sets instead.

2 Likes

Not everyone, kids that dont have money would be bought this instead of something as expensive as LEGO.

1 Like

Even though Iā€™m poor I still refuse buy knock-offs.

2 Likes

Well you dont have a choice, the parents do. Only when you are older would you call the shots.