Kopaka Refraction drawing

This is, I’m happy to say, probably my best drawing yet. It’s of an excellent version of Kopaka (my favourite Toa) by the amazing @Asriel and the drawing really does it no justice. So here’s the topic. Kopaka - Refraction (v2)
Anyway, here’s the drawing, pencil and ink.

I usually only do front views but the side view was requested by asriel and the reference image was too good to complain. It was difficult with my only reference image being a front view but I managed to guess my was through the legs!

I stuck the scarf out as if it’s blowing in the wind and it’s probably my favourite part. Not too proud of that sword though, I spent a while getting the shape down.

Welp, hope you enjoy it Asriel, once I’ve finished the requests I’m probably going to do your other Refraction characters because they’re so good!

17 Likes

Skinny skater boi with a scarf. Good work!

2 Likes

Looks good, you’ve made a great use of smooth lines. Could do without him being stick thin though :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Some of the proportions are off, but other than that, it looks good!

1 Like

yeah, why the images I provided it must have been hard, as a result the proportions look a little bit of, bjt I kinda like it

1 Like