Kopaka's Toa Weapon [Art] [3D Model] [Pitch]

Ice is stereo typed as a blue. Snow and frost are white. They are all technically frozen water molecules but the word ice is usually associated with frozen bodies of water as apposed to frozen water vapor aka snow/frost.
Edit: correction to my previous statement, ice is scientifically blue because it absorbs red and yellow light but reflects blue light. So not really just a stereo type I guess.

I was thinking about this all morning during work and realized I may have a miss-
preconception about the elemental energy colors. I have assumed that the elemental power would be conveyed in transparent colors (in the sets).
Tahu=Tr. bright orange or Tr. Fl. red orange
Gali=Tr. blue
Lewa=Tr. bright green or Transparent
Pohatu=Tr. yellow
Onua=Tr. green or Tr. bright green
and
Kopaka=Tr. light blue
That is what I had in my head, I realize now some may not be shown as energy but rather the elements themselves, so some may be solid colors.

So my question is: what colors would you guys attribute to each elemental blast if you were to give each Toa this piece in the “sets”?

If you believe Kopaka should use solid white, I will not like it that much but I will work with it.
If you believe Kopaka should use trans. light blue, I think a brighter shade of blue needs to be added to his color scheme. I believe this better explains my concern than my previous comments.

@RAKRONDEWL: I agree that a light blue should be in the color scheme.

@Jon: I’d assume that the weapon in the initial post of this topic should be a spear, instead?

1 Like

Update: SolidWorks 3D Model Picture.

I intend to 3D print this this semester.

4 Likes