Krika - fallen paladin (Gilahu's BP Makuta revamps)

Name: Krika
Kanohi: Crast, Great Mask of Repulsion
Assigned region: Northern Northern Continent, (Zakaz)

Gonna spare you the backstory this time :wink:
Instead only a short commentary about the MOC. Some of you might know that I started building Krika about a year ago. Version 1 and 1.2 both had issues, though, which is why I never posted them properly:

They were too bulky, had a little too weird proportions and also suffered a bit from gappiness in the chest area. So earlier this year I scrapped everything but the lower legs and the head and started anew. And I think I did a better job now.

Enough words, more pictures:

With mutated form:

With my Lariska MOC:

With my revamp of Makuta Zhun:

With my Harvali MOC:

And with my Cliff Drake MOC:

Oh, and of course the new group pic:

That’s 9 done!

C&C welcome!

35 Likes

I really like the balance between the black and white parts, with the red accents. The proportions look accurate and the head is really quite amazing. The scythe looks great as well. Overall, great work, Gilahu.

2 Likes

Very nice!

1 Like

Imo needs more red

Goes from white and black and barely any red to mainly white and red with a black torso when he mutates

1 Like

I agree to some extend. I’d have liked to put more red especially on the lower arms, but couldn’t come up with a good looking way to do that.

However, in the mutated form it are really only the hands, feet and the head that include any red, so I suppose less red on the unmutated form is kinda reasonable.

I tried out red on the head but it really didn’t look good, so I just kept things like they were. It’s probably pretty hard to tell from the pictures, but inside the eyeholes of the Rahkshi heads and underneath the pinholes of the upper leg armor there actually are more red parts.

But yeah, a bit more red probably couldn’t hurt.

2 Likes

Give him some red fingernails

1 Like

Nah, claws wouldn’t suit him in my opinion.

Yeah, considering this is pre-mutation, you’re probably right on that

1 Like