Kuma Kal and Panoni

Partners in crime…

###Kuma Kal, Toa of Gravity

A skilled hitman armed with a vast arsenal of firearms and the ability to manipulate gravitational forces

Kal bears the Kanohi Rongo, the Great mask of senses, which upon activation, amplifies the user’s senses. The Great Rongo also allows the user to become less susceptible to psychological attacks.

With the power of the Ichor gemstone, Kal is able to switch between matoran and toa.

Original version:

###Panoni, Toa of Plant life

A toa that became half beast after unwillingly merging with a rahi

With her Mahiki, Panoni effectively disguises herself from her targets before completing her task

The two are considered to be the Makuta’s most trusted agents and are ordered by Vira herself.

Thanks for viewing, C&C is appreciated!

25 Likes

Nice duo of characters, Kuma Kal is probably my favorite of the two. I really like the color scheme and the weapon he has!

1 Like

Panoni looks amazing. Those legs and the stance give her a very different silhouette than your standard toa. The integration of so many system slopes gives them both a really interesting look too.
That said I don’t think Kuma Kal brings as much to the party. The custom mask is nice but oversized for such a small character I feel.

2 Likes