Least favourite movies

Gravity.

1 Like

@Sonus told me he watched barely watched 5 minutes of it for the same reasons.

2 Likes

I had to sit through Ice Age: Collision Course. It was awful. I get it, it’s a kids’ movie. Talking animals. Cool. That works, until we get to what Blue Sky thinks of as comedy: Unfunny fart jokes, and generally forced humor. Also, how the heck do prehistoric animals know about hashtags when they don’t exist in that time period? Ugh. At least the Scrat gags were pretty good. Other than that, it was a total cringe-fest.

I didn’t like Minions, either. It was something that I wanted to see, but it didn’t work out how I had hoped. Good idea, sub-par execution.

Frozen was one of those movies that I could enjoy once. Saw it the second time, and I hated it. It’s one of the few Disney films I’ve seen that I dislike.
(Probably because of how over-hyped it is.)

And those are just my least favorites in the animation department.

4 Likes

Ora! I had finally erased those memories from my brain!

3 Likes

I really didn’t care for Man of Steel, Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, Temple of Doom, Phantom Menace, or Attack of the Clones. Furry Vengeance is a terrible, terrible movie as well.

1 Like

It’s not THAT bad

I approve of this list. Though I actually thought Crystal Skull wasn’t that bad. XD

I had to watch some movies for a class last year, and I really hated some of them. Oldboy and Chinatown stick out as things that I really wish I’d never watched.

I’d honestly rather watch Crystal Skull than Temple. At least parts of Crystal you can laugh at. Temple is just grating.

2 Likes

I agree. Temple doesn’t Nuke the Fridge.

3 Likes

How? That movie was hilarious.

It’s a movie I’m almost hoping gets reviewed by Leafy, H3H3 or Nostalgia Critic

Leafy Doesn’t Review Movies.
But I would Like a Nostalgia Critic Episode On That.

The movies I hate usually end up being one of these:

Any of the Star Wars prequels
Any Transformers movie past 1
Batman V Superman
Fan4stic

I hate these for various reasons.

1 Like

I have seen some pretty terrible movies, probably more so than most people here on the boards. For a while now Birdemic had been at the top for worst movie ever, it’s so laughably bad it’s a must see. But then @Sonus told me about the movie Cool Cat Saves the Kids. I couldn’t find the whole movie online, but I found a clip. Just hearing that guy speak felt like a knife slowly piercing my heart. I could not watch it, I couldn’t even make fun of it. It was pure torcher. I know it sounds like I’m joking around, but I’m not. In my whole bad movie watching experience I’ve never felt this way before, I could easily start laughing at the stupidness of these movies. But this was seriously painful.

4 Likes

You haven’t even seen After The Last Season yet.

X-Men apocalypse wasn’t bad, but it wasn’t very good either.

Apocalypse was 1 dimensional, there was too much going on, too many characters, and the plot was kinda strange.

4 Likes

Ok I don’t know if it really falls in either of our least favorites but @Ven and I had a horrible time the other week watching Scooby Doo 2

3 Likes

Transformers 2 and 4 are pretty awful

I very much disliked BvS

3 Likes

Same.

That movie was so boring.

3 Likes

Every third X men film in a trilogy is terrible. You know what that means, Logan is going to be the worst movie ever.