Least Useful BIONICLE/LEGO Piece?

That looks nice.

I built it…it doesn’t look that good in person :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

I recall seeing a model that used one of those rubber band holders at brickcon one year.

I still have it. It’s just become refined so that the creativity actually produces something good.

That’s fair although the pieces in question are far from it; since they’re small and thick and not long and thick, it looks like they’d do nothing to help aerodynamics.

4 Likes

Who said that careless creativity produces bad stuff?

2 Likes

Valid point so long as you treat it as a tablescrap or a concept MOC and don’t believe that it’s good unless proven as such by other people.

I personally take a less impulse-driven, more refined approach to MOCing. And had I not I wouldn’t have a job as one of the boards’ most prominent critics.

3 Likes

Now I feel reluctant to post any of my mocs.

1 Like

*looks at hordika
*looks at skull scorpio
Eh…

Anyway this all a joke.
Now time to get serious~

The thing is that (if we are still talking about the wings, got lost between this argument) thos bohrok wings while creative in a way are really impractical and dare I say worse wing choices than the flyer beast from HF. The concept is creative but talking about actual wings that could look like they could actually make a thing fly? These don’t look like that remotely, sure sure you xan use your imagination, but in reality they look beyond impractical.

4 Likes

They make nice lower legs if the rest of the MOC is just as bulky.

3 Likes

Reality is for adults. and @Hawkflight /s
Isn’t creative uses for useless pieces the point?

3 Likes

If they can be done, again, in a way that doesn’t completely suck.

I think the reason most of these pieces are on this list in the first place is because there’s so few of those aforementioned ways, that have been discovered.

3 Likes

use it to make a BEN 10 moc.

Also, why do you still have one of those heads?

Dat’s not my MOC.

The visorak shell part

You imply there’s a difference.

Hue.

Personally I find almost every premade body BIONICLE ever released to be neigh useless. Mata, Bohrok, Rahkshi, Inika, Piraka, you name it.

Actually, scratch the neigh. 90% of them ARE useless in conventional, proportional, advanced MOCing.

5 Likes

See you in court
Call me Blue$el

Hue anyway I just thougt of another useless piece, the bohrok neck thing, might be wrong though, never owned a bohrok…

4 Likes

Which neck thing?

2 Likes

Don’t they have like a lever thingy on the back?

2 Likes

Is this what you’re talking about?

In all honesty, I can see this being useful.

4 Likes

Huh, perhaps now that I look at it better, but I couldn’t really tell since I don’t own those things…
Probably nice detail but it would be really hard to make a function out of that, for me that is, I suck at play features.

4 Likes