Legend of Zelda Discussion

Referring to the Zelda fandom or something else.

Komayto Metroid.

1 Like

Pretty much yeah, though I would argue that the outrage is justified.

Then again, that’s a discussion better left to the Metroid Topic.

I’m actually a pretty big Zelda fan! I quite enjoy the feeling of adventure that you get throughout almost any of the games!
That one of course being an exeption! /s

######Skyward Sword is my favorite!

I recently learnt of the devastating news that The Legend of Zelda for Wii U has been announced to be a cross-platform game with the NX, as well as being delayed to 2017 (possibly March, but not confirmed). Oh, and it’s the only game to be playable at E3 this year from Nintendo. What are you guy’s thoughts on this?

Source: https://twitter.com/NintendoUK/status/725224510694240256

4 Likes

I feel like someone should bring up that quote, from that Nintendo guy, about delayed games, and bad games…

You do have a point, and I’ve seen this quote thrown around a lot. But I think it’s pretty clear that the only reason we’re not getting the game before the NX is because they want to sell the new system…

I haven’t been meticulously following the development of this game, but I do not belive this would be the case. I do know that there is something about it being also release for their next console, but this doesn’t mean the reason for the delays is this. Again, I don’t know every detail, it is just a feeling…

I don’t really mind it, it’s only four extra months. As far as it being the only playable game at E3, I see it as Nintendo focusing most of their effort on more unannounced projects than making a huge splash at E3. Maybe all the games they would show off are on the NX, which won’t even be announced at E3.

Alongside a new F-Zero and a quality Metroid game.

5 Likes

Such a shame these delays, but if the game and system come out great then it’ll all be worth it in my book.

I don’t mind because I don’t play Zelda.

But I do know if it keeps up it won’t matter anymore, looking at what happened to The Last Guardian. It will basically become irrelevant if put off for too long.

If more time is more fun, then let it be delayed.

http://img.memecdn.com/amp-039-amp-039-video-game-movie-was-a-mistake-amp-039-amp-039---hayao-miyazaki-art-by-matt-vince-source-at-the-comment_o_6264307.jpg
Nuff said

5 Likes

I’m disappointed about the news, mainly because that game is the biggest reason I got a Wii U in the first place. Now, I’d prefer to have the NX version because that’ll probably be the definitive version, but we’ll have to wait and see.

3 Likes

Breath of the Wild looks absolutely amazing.

6 Likes

I agree, I can’t really put the beauty of it to words.

1 Like

Current mood because of the demo/trailer:

6 Likes

Is there a way to get the Wolf Link amiibo without TP HD? I want to use it’s functionality for Breath of the Wild, but I don’t want to play Twilight Princess again.

EDIT: Also, Breath of the Wild looks like the greatest, most beautiful Zelda game, no, quite possibly the most beautiful game I’ve ever seen.

Link seems to have a book that lets him control the tech machines. Could the book be a companion?

2 Likes