Legion (X-Men)

Who’s ready for tonight premiere of the X-men tv show, Legion?

Starring Professor Charles Xavier’s son.

I’m unsure about it. Seems kinda weird.

I don’t really know a whole lot about it aside from the fact that its an Xmen thing. But from the adds I saw during the Super Boll and the crazy crap IMDB is doing, it looks really cool.

3 Likes

I plan on checking it out.

1 Like

I have like, no interest in it.

That’s uh, nice.

This is the only reason why I’m going to check it out. Whether it’ll be worth it remains to be seen.

1 Like

definitely seems worth checking out with a 94% on RT.

1 Like

Keep in mind most early reviews start out high, but still, that can’t be a bad sign.

1 Like

Well, it’s certified fresh, so that means that it can’t drop too significantly. Maybe I’ll watch it tonight.

1 Like

Review time:
It was crazy. Very, very weird. I liked it, because you were constantly in and out of David’s mind seeing different memories. The action scene at the end looked very strange, particularly the way bullets were being shot. The CGI seemed really off (only in that one scene though, it was perfect everywhere else) and I thought I was a kid watching BibleMan again. Besides that, it was really great. The horror aspect of it was almost too much for me, as I don’t like blood and guts. (I prefer just lifeless bodies with not much blood).

This is definitely the craziest thing I’ve seen in a while. Summary: You need to be a little “touched” to watch this, if you know what I mean. :eye::eye:

Episode 2:
Downright horror show.

Episode 3: same.

Episode 4: same.

Episode 5: (spoilers contain mature material)

Good grief, why couldn’t they have left the sex out of it? We didn’t need that, David and his Syd’s relationship was fine with no touching.

2 Likes

And after all this time here comes season 2, and it’s amazing.

1 Like

Seems like a good show. Can we get summaries of the story under spoiler tags here?