Lego Announces the Return of Bionicle!

This is pretty good news to come home from school to. :smiley: I really wish Lego wouldā€™ve said whether it was a reboot or a continuation, though, instead of giving us mixed signals.

Waitaminuteā€¦
I just had a thought.
These leaks come off as a little TOO obvious to me. Then again maybe someone just seriously derped.
Soā€¦ What if Bionicleā€™s return is just something to distract us from the REAL new line from lego to-be-announced at NYC? Orā€¦ IDK, maybe the leaks just forced lego to announce Bionicle early.
I have no idea.

1 Like

I think some of the leaks may have been on purpose, but the one with the picture of the 4 was probably just an accident

Iā€™m going to say to you what I say to all the people who think Lego would try and deceive their fans: That would be one of the worst things for their PR they could do.

I know this is weird, but Iā€™m super excite that the word Bionicle in the new bionicle logo is still the same font as the original! I know thatā€™s weird, but that font was cool. you know that one. Its the same in this one. I know. Weird thing to be happy about, but yeahā€¦ thatā€™s just meā€¦

8 Likes

Or (in the rare chance it is a continuation) heā€™s dead :P.

The second font looks a bit thicker to me.

Finally! The Hype Ship was starting to smellā€¦

1 Like

If your Mom was here right now Fistbump XP I am so excited. XP Every set is on my wishlist. :smile:

true, I noticed that too, but itā€™s not really that big of a difference in my opinion. But yeah, your right, it be thicker

Haha I know. She thinks itā€™s kinda weird that I havenā€™t grown out of it but she doesnā€™t mind at all so itā€™s cool.

And as for the font thing, yeah itā€™s a little different but very similar, so Iā€™m glad about that.

1 Like

Well if Bionicle 2015 doesnā€™t release, this would be awkward, THE BIONICLE SITE IS UP!
http://www.lego.com/bionicle/

5 Likes

That just took me to the products page.

Itā€™s weird, people seem to be getting that, but on mine it works. Let me try something brb.

1 Like

yeah it took me to the product page too

1 Like

Awesome. Also, I like how the font keeps in with the old style, but has a bit of a new twist.

I think itā€™s regional, so it might not be up in your area as of this time. It works on other laptops I have.

hu well ok then

My reaction:

Oh my.
Anyways, I hope we get an Arkakha set or something. Also, I hope itā€™s not using the Inika system. I really donā€™t like the Inika heads.

wow. i had a very good day. i checked legoā€™s twitter every 30 minutes. for 5 hours. then i came home. there was a package laying on the floor right before my feet. i opened it and found mutran, vican, kongu inika, chirox, tahnok and kohrak in the box. then i saw it. that movie. i looked at the mask. and i still canā€™t express the feeling. itā€™s a simple text with a movie, something we see every day, but yet it is so special to me.

bionicle is love
bionicle is live

3 Likes