Lego Announces the Return of Bionicle!

I guess only time will tell, huh?

Wow, Chronicler. Justā€¦ wow.

Thanks to @NotDimentioNuva, we have a working link to the preliminary Bionicle website!
http://cache.lego.com/r/www/r/bionicle/-/

Edited for Double Post - WajKnight

So earlier I was watching the Mask of Creation clip over a couple of times, and soon the background robot-magic tune started to turn into something else much more sinister. That later turned into this:
Mask of Creation?
Please forgive meā€¦
-Oonie

1 Like

Your video is currently private.

Literally just posted it, tis up now. XD

The thing is, the duck from the duck song is there. Not Chica. LOL.

Actually, might be just new writing for the Bionicle Universe.

1 Like

Lol, I just discovered this and was going to report it. :stuck_out_tongue: Itā€™s very satisfying to go to bionicle.com and not be redirected to lego.com. Also itā€™s letting me post now!

EDIT: Just realized it only works a lego.com/bionicle

Lego Did that in thier old 2004 lego knights kingdom

Still not working for meā€¦

Didnā€™t BZpower try to deny it when the first rumors came out? I noticed they have yet to post anything on their YouTube channel yetā€¦

1 Like

Lego probably told them not to.

3 Likes

They didnā€™t deny it; they just banned discussion of leaked content on their boards, as per their agreement with Lego. Not being allowed to talk about it is easy to mistake for outright denial. :wink:

3 Likes

Iā€™m just now getting around to posting :stuck_out_tongue:

Anywho, I was hoping for a bigger reveal than what we got, but itā€™s nice to have some official confirmation.

Am I the only one here who still thinks itā€™s a reboot? :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I still believe so, in fact I believe that Greg has given indirect support to the idea in a recent message.

It probably will be a reboot, but Iā€™m holding out for a continuation of some sort.

2 Likes

I reckon its a soft reebot.

1 Like

The amount that they revealed was what I had expected.

Although, if it was any bigger then Lego would have a lot of stuff to showā€¦

And, Iā€™m Pro-continuation. As far as I know, TTV is altogether Pro-reboot.

Either wayā€¦

BIONICLE 2015!!!

3 Likes

Takuma is very much pro-continuation and Exx doesnā€™t mind either way, so we arenā€™t a 100% reboot on our end. But yeah most of us really want a reboot :slight_smile:

4 Likes

A reboot just seems more exciting, mysterious, and all around awesome.