LEGO BIONICLE Reiterated

@prentice1215.

Okay.

Ladies and Gents, it’s Review and Critique time with Blackbeltgamer98 Fire-spitter! To start off, the animation has definitely improved and the art for the flashback scene was pretty cool. Main issues are the Green Screen and some of the music being a bit too loud in some bits. The green screen technique is very finicky but it is improving.

The background music was a bit louder than the dialogue in some scenes, particularly the scene where Ekimu is talking about what happened before he went comatose for a thousand years. I love that each character got a chance to shine and the scene transitions were pretty smooth for the most part (the audio transition into Ekimu’s flashback story was a bit screwy) and the characters kept things interesting.

I love the new backstory for Kulta and the gang as it makes them more alive as characters. All in all, I’d give this an 8.25 for its overall smoothness and pacing and I understand that the issues I brought up will be fixed as time and practice continue.

I loved this episode and cannot wait for the next one…and the series is now being put on YouTube Red for some reason; may I ask why?

Also, who are the new characters up for grabs?

Ah, whaaaa? I’m not aware of this… screenshot, please?

Go to the Reiterated auditions topic for answers to that question.

Here’s the screenshot, it took a few reloads to get:

And I’ll try to get some auditions recorded…with my Blue Snowball microphone I got on Christmas! Hopefully things get resolved soon with the series suddenly showing up on YouTube Red.

This is news to me… I’m not even monetized (anymore). Must just be a weird YouTube display glitch for the “Hard Core Parkour” video above, and it’s just a little too low, making it look like Reiterated is a YouTube Red show. I wish, lol. I’d actually get money that way.

I’ll send YT a bit of feed back and see if they could fix it so such a misunderstanding doesn’t happen.

Hey man maybe the audio wouldn’t be such a mess if I had a director to tell me what was up in real time.

Cough

(Nah it’s cool, I’m a audio noob who had basically never touched a mic before now. I’ll see what I can do)

1 Like

Oh, hey, look at that, the people that own this place talked about my show. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Reiterated returns this December.

7 Likes

At long last, here it is! The Second Season of BIONICLE Reiterated begins now!

Special thanks to the new cast members @DarkTakanuva, @KAI_BORG, and @Runa, plus @Mesonak and @TenebraeInvictus.

In this episode: as the Okotians go about fixing up the ancient city, the Toa uncover a threat from Makuta’s minions.

7 Likes

In today’s episode: The Toa and Ekimu discuss their next move as Makuta recruits Umarak the Shadow Hunter to his side.

2 Likes

Pretty good episode

Here’s the Season 2 trailer! It’s a little late, but there’s some quick looks into the later half of the season that should be pretty exciting. Enjoy!

2 Likes

Today: Gali and Lewa journey through their regions to find the Elemental Creatures. All the while, Umarak is hunting both the creatures, and them…

1 Like

On today’s episode: Tahu and Kopaka journey to find their creatures as the Okotians become restless.

Something of Note: @LokaCola provided the voice of Izotor, who I forgot to list in the credits. Upon realizing my mistake, I went to add him in, but Premier kept crashing whenever I tried adding text, so I had to upload as it was. As a consolation, a link to Loka’s YouTube channel can be found at the end of the video. :stuck_out_tongue:

This will be the last episode for a couple of weeks. Episode 14 will launch in late February, and trust me, it’s going to be worth the wait. See you all then!

3 Likes

So, Episode 14 didn’t launch in February. The artwork for that episode is taking longer than either I or Jitil thought it would take, so here’s a commentary for Season 1 while we work on getting the last four episodes of the season to you guys as soon as possible!

1 Like

Episode 14 is live!

This is probably going to be the episode of the entire series that has the most direct similarities to actual G2, as this is essentially the entire second episode of Journey to One in one go. Enjoy!

Also, a very special thanks to @Jitil824. For Episode 10 and this one, he created over 100 individual backgrounds for use, and the work is phenomenal.

4 Likes

Happy to be of service!

Episode 15 has arrived!

A big change in this episode is that it’s filmed on a different camera compared to the previous 14, and because of that, the show is finally in full-screen. That means the black bars on the side are gone for good, as every episode going forward is now in HD. If you’re wondering why I chose to make this change mid-way through the season, I didn’t. After finishing Ep14, the camera I had used for roughly 8 years died on me, forcing a change. A good change, as everything is now keying much better (group shots used to be a problem) and, of course, the camera is newer, so it can be filmed in HD. :joy:

Enjoy!

2 Likes

Episode 16 is here!

In this episode: Kopaka, Gali, Izotor, Melum, Akida, and… Vizuna(?!) travel to the Region of Ice to retrieve Kopaka’s mask of power before Umarak can collect it.

Next week: the Season 2 finale of Reiterated arrives.

The season finale of Reiterated is here!

Umarak attacks the City of the Mask Makers, and the Toa must launch a desperate counter attack to reclaim the Mask of Control, or face destruction. Will the island be unified, or will the six tribes go their separate ways forever? Find out in the exciting and shocking conclusion to BIONICLE Season 2!

BIONICLE Reiterated will return later this year.

1 Like