LEGO BIONICLE Reiterated

Surprise! I decided to pull a Lucas and create a special edition of the first episode to touch up some of the special effects and make things match the standard of later episodes.

The original version (which can still be viewed via a link in the description) has the most views out of any episode, and view counts for following episodes drop significantly afterword. My thinking is that the first episode, being of lesser quality even compared to the second episode, was a turn off to viewers clicking on the playlist. Hopefully this will be enough of an upgrade that people clicking on the playlist (which is a considerable amount) will continue watching all the way through. Enjoy the improvements, and I’ll hopefully be back with an update on the final chapter of Reiterated very soon.

On March 14th, the end of the BIONICLE G2 story is here, and done right. At long last nearly four years worth of planning and work come to fruition in a movie event that pays tribute to nearly every facet of the BIONICLE franchise and delivers on what the ending of G2 could have been. Join the Toa Okoto on one last adventure as they try and stop Makuta from fulfilling his dark destiny.

2 Likes

Tomorrow, the grand finale arrives!

3 Likes

With G2 having ended four years ago today, I whipped up this behind-the-scenes making of video to mark the occasion since Reiterated came to an end earlier in the year.

2 Likes