LEGO Boxes Topic

But they’re so small it’s virtually impossible to hold any substantial brick collection.

I could easily fit 200 small parts in it. If you want to store some pieces for a small MOC, this is the way to go. Not as big as the constraction canisters, but for what they were, they were fine (considering that they were supposed to be packaging for Polybag sized sets). Also, they have a nice, cool looking design that looks well on display, too! (At least to me)

They’re honestly not that great. I just found my collection of non-constraction canisters, and broke my fingernail trying to open one of them. I can see why they introduced Polybags.

Polybags were before they introduced canisters to non-constraction lines. Also, you may also broke your fingernail opening Bionicle and HF canisters, since there is no difference in how they are open. Also, I recommend using a knife when opening canisters :wink:

Also, I would like to see your collection if you can show it to me :slight_smile:

1 Like

1 Like

To be honest, I didn’t even knew this things existed.

I am surprised that you have so many Creator canister sets… But for some reason, the Racers one stand out to me, not because is Racers, but because of the way cooler design of the Racers Canisters. But the Creator ones are truly kinda useless, and have a boring design that does not stand out. But the Racers ones sure look good on Display.

Anyway, cool collection.

I actually have more Tiny Turbos, but I don’t have the canisters for most of them.

Which canisters do you prefer: The one with a car mold on top or those with a Wheel top?

The non bonkles ones look alright, I guess. That’s all I can say about them.

I just realized that probably my favorite normal LEGO Boxes would probably be the Dino Attack ones.

You have the “Try Me” feature with the T-Rex head, which looks awesome.

Probably the maze box

It’s so think and durable I actually use it to store my other boxes.

1 Like