LEGO BrickHeadz Discussion Topic

It just keeps going.

I hope they make some for the Ninjago Movie, I would 100% buy them. I like the design of these but I don’t really like the characters they made. Although all the MOCs of the Ninjago one’s that I’ve seen are amazingly fantastic. Lego better make them.

Also how come the one time TTV doesn’t review Bionicle it’s a super fancy high quality review of Brickheadz? Why couldn’t they make the Bionicle reviews that super duper fancy high quality?

lol.

7 Likes

I meant the Recap Reviews, but that works

And yet we never saw the complete Product Showcase for all the sets.

I would assume it is due to BIONICLE’s unfortunate demise.

And also because it took days to produce and only got maybe 2,000 views at most. It was a case where the audience clearly wasn’t interested in that sort of content, so we stopped doing it.

Brickheadz, on the other hand, are smaller and easier to work with, this style of video is very suited for them.

2 Likes

Its because you posted it on a seperate channel from the main TTV one, also not being completely finished even for the first wave.

Those types of edited videos are nice, but they would be better if they are incorporated into actual reviews, or at least on the main channel when they are relevant for reviewing.

Only the 2015 sets were posted on a separate channel, and they performed better there then the 2016 ones which were posted on our main channel.

3 Likes

I tried to make a topic for BrickHeadz related Ideas and Creations but a mod told me to post it here and closed the topic, so here’s an interesting video on how to add a bobble feature and head articulation to BrickHeadz.

Tell me what you think.

One thing that the community does talk about is that bootleg company can produced their own copy easily.

BrickHeadz lack any specialized pieces and manipulated official and unofficial (including other people moc) very easily in the market.

1 Like

Well, there are some printed pieces.

It is kinda neat how a LEGO Ninjago Movie Brickheadz line would easily have eight sets (just like the first wave) Just do each of the Ninja, plus Garmadon and Wu.

1 Like

I love the lil Brickheads product thumbnail :grin:

7 Likes

Now that is a set I’d buy.

3 Likes

Interview with Brickheadz designer Austin Carlson reveals that he was a BZpower member!

4 Likes

That poor soul.

9 Likes

Anyone encounter them in a local store yet?
http://i.imgur.com/TJcQqog.png

4 Likes

Darn. My local Target doesn’t even have the new Minifigures series yet.

Um, should I change the title since this is the only discussion topic on BrickHeadz?

https://i.imgur.com/IYnZDpV.png

So at a local Lego Store they’re giving a Wonder Woman BrickHeadz with a minimal purchase of $75. Despite the limitation, it seems to lack any exclusive printing and easy to recreate with existing pieces. but screw that build, the octopus mini build is the mvp of this calendar. :octopus:

Beside that, theirs been rumor for more BrickHeadz in 2018.

3 Likes