Lego City Mafia II: Blacktron Boogaloo

You should see my Darth 3PO cosplay

I’m also Ghid

I’m gonna be gone for a good while so I won’t be able to watch things pan out so uhh… I vote AwesomeJole72. Sorry m8.[quote=“TheMOCingbird, post:164, topic:49131”]
Uhh, how did two people die?
[/quote]

Special role, the big bad mafia bossman, Space Villain. Thankfully he won’t be doing this again.

5 Likes

Lego Star Wars 2 commercial flashbacks commence

3 Likes

Know my pain

1 Like

I need to remember to check the boards more often.

Victims were taken out via lasers. Which Joel would have easily had access to, while Ghid should not have been able to even user a laser, as he cannot in [quote=“Chronicler, post:185, topic:49131”]
Lego Star Wars 2
[/quote]
so I’m thinking it’s Awesomejoel based on that analysis.

analyzing their behavior doesn’t really influence my opinion either way, Joel’s been inactive and Ghid’s been strange, but he was strange last game and wasn’t mafia there either.

My comment was just a joke… It’s not a clue at all…

2 Likes

Just for clarity, is that a vote?

That is indeed a vote.

1 Like

Well Johnson thunderpants had a bullet firing gun too, but that didn’t stop him from using a laser gun day 1.

2 Likes

I woulda used a transperant orange chainsaw.
/s

true, but he had the laser gun on him, where as Hawk might not even have a laser gun, but was instead carrying an agent gun.

1 Like

To quote Paris, “Ugh, I am slain.”

7 Likes

Feel bad for you, mate.

@Chronicler Voting should be over by now, right?

2 Likes

Unimportant now because voting ended, but two guns is a detail we missed.

1 Like

End of Night 3.

Everything was not so awesome for the Blonde Ice Planet Guy. The insurgents against Blacktron were not very happy with Blonde Ice Planet Guy for killing some of the coolest members of Lego City by pelting them with laser pieces. Blonde Ice Planet Guy was lifted up by the crowd and shoved inside of a Lego Space Ship. They put in the coordinates and pointed it toward Lego Pluto. They then launched the space ship.

Blonde Ice Planet Guy, @AwesomeJoel27, was a villager and is now on a one-way ticket to Pluto. Let’s hope he meets the Minifigs on the Juno probe along the way so he doesn’t get lonely.

Meanwhile, someone in the shadows is rubbing his hands together and laughing maniacally. The Lego Space Police seemed to have gotten the wrong guy. How was this possible? Was something faulty? Or maybe there is something darker going on here…

2 Likes

Sorry Joel, I really thought you were Mafia. Maybe it was Hawk? I really don’t know.

2 Likes

Or maybe it’s Ghid. None or them really had any evidence suggesting it was them. We pretty much just had to guess.

2 Likes

Yeah, the reason I dont think it was ghid was cause he was so active, and if he and Willess were the mafia, than there should have been an execution much sooner.

1 Like

Maybe they just had a hard time deciding.

2 Likes

I guess. Ghid has been acting the same, but it could still be him. I really have no clue.

1 Like

Even still, I’m more inclined to believe it’s hawkflight do to the same reasons I thought it was Joel. But just to be sure we should check ghid’s history to see if he’s been consistently wrong.

1 Like