Lego City Mafia II: Blacktron Boogaloo

Even if he’s been consistently right, he could have been using the same tactic as @Willess12.

2 Likes

Well, we know Willess did that tactic once, but he didn’t this time. He voted for an innocent. The reason why hawk still may not be mafia is cause Cronicler specifically said what kind of gun he had, and it didn’t shoot lasers. There really hasn’t been too much evidence in the stories, but that’s something. Though, it could be either.

2 Likes

On the contrary, I think the mafia in this game would work off a majority vote (Cronk can correct me on that if I’m wrong, it could be unanimous or something else) so even if I was mafia, my constant presence wouldn’t have been enough to do… Anything.[quote=“Jakanader, post:199, topic:49131, full:true”]
Or maybe it’s Ghid. None or them really had any evidence suggesting it was them. We pretty much just had to guess.
[/quote]

Did they?

As I said before, none of them really have enough evidence. It’s getting to the point where any wrong move we make could lead to the mafia winning, which is why we need to vote for whoever has the most evidence pointing toward them. If the next night shines any light on who the mafia could be, then we should vote for them, but we need to get W12 out now.

@Ghid can you not be yourself please it’s confusing

heck no

4 Likes

Well, if you and Willess were the mafia than you would have been able to come to a conclusion as to who to kill cause you were both online, that is assuming it works on a majority vote.

2 Likes

It doesn’t make sense for both to be mafia. They’ve both been online frequently and it does indeed work through majority vote. I’m fairly sure 2 of them could force it. I’m starting to lose suspicion on willness. Since he’s been more right than wrong. Moreso than myself. But who knows. Who many players are left?

Night 4

The Blacktron decided it was time to go underground… Literally. The Lego City mines seemed like a proper place to recooperate and plan some of their next killings in secret. It was unfortunate that one of the Power Miners found out what was going on.

“Hey!” said Rex as he came across the blacktron meeting.

As soon as the Blacktron saw him, they decided they needed to get rid of the witness. They popped off Rex’s head and left his body on top of his giant drill, which they directed toward the surface. A note was left: “FEAR BLACKTRON.”
@TheOnlyGuyWhoLikesMistika, Rex was a villager killed by the Mafia.

The space police managed to investigate the svene and came across three suspects:
@Jakanader, aka Big Bob was found in the mines nearby. He had scratches on himself. He claims he was looking for more of his big-armed kind.
@Ghid, aka Gold C-3PO was found and looked pretty scratched up. The police question if he’s real gold.
@Willess12, aka Galidor Fan was found looking like he has smudge marks from coal on him.

2 Likes

I didn’t realize I was so lonely.

I think this kind of clears Ghid; why would he be the one to kill someone twice in a row? So that just narrows it down to W12 and me. I’ve already made my suspicions pretty clear, so I’m going to vote @Willess12.

2 Likes

I vote Willess12

Not because of actual evidence no

2 Likes

Chronicler liked both posts W12 mafia confirmed

2 Likes

Also I am very obviously real gold hello

Something I noticed was that both Jak and I had scratches, and Jak was nearby. but Willess had coal smudges. Thing is, I don’t think LEGO City has ever mined for coal…

1 Like

Noooooooooooo, ahh well, can’t have what we want

1 Like

So are you counting that as evidence for or against him?

I’d love to just kill ghid and willness and remove all shadows of doubt, but since that’s not possible, it’s probably willness.
I vote willness.

I swear Cronk if I end up voting for another innocent again!

1 Like

Evidence?

:gregf:

1 Like

Jak: 0
Willess: 3 Jak, Ghid, Zero
Ghid: 2 Wilsels, Moc

Well, unfortunately it seems most people think I’m mafia, not through any fault of my own, but because of circumstances. Well, I vote Ghid.

vote whistles

1 Like

I prefer Windless

2 Likes

Well, Ghid did show up again, and I was wrong about Willess trying to make himself look good. Also, if Willess was mafia, why would he choose to go on trial again? Well, I have to go and won’t be back till like 2:00 tomorrow, so I won’t be around. I vote Ghid

2 Likes