Lego City Mafia II: Blacktron Boogaloo

is it choice?

and if I’m mafia, would I choose to go on trial again? I was on before.

2 Likes

You can choose to be the murderer

I’m not dyslexic I swear.

1 Like

Yes there’s a difference between choosing to be the murderer and choosing to be blamed

1 Like

I’m not sure about this game, but usually, the mafia choose which of them does the murder, and that person is on the suspect list along with 3 (2 in this game) other people chosen at random.

~W12~

3 Likes

It’s an hour past nine. Is @Willess12 officially dead yet?

2 Likes

I’m already dead on the inside. Have been for years.

~W12~

End of Night 4

As the insurgents investigated the crime scene they were quite curious to find one thing the Blacktron were really looking for in those mines: the buried body of a Galidor figure to destroy everyone. They immediately turned against the biggest Galidor fan in the city. Reviving Nick Bluetooth, the insurgents controlled the figure to tear through Galidor Fan’s house. The house fell on top of Galidor Fan. To make things worse, Nick Bluetooth grabbed the fan out of the rubble, swung his arm around a few times, and then threw Galidor Fan to the upper atmosphere.

Galidor Fan, @Willess12, Blacktron, is now plummuting toward the moon as we speak.

The night closed with satisfaction for the villagers. Blacktron was not happy however.

5 Likes

Zada zing

Zada zoom

2 Likes

Yay I was right

How many of us yet remain?
Edit. It seems 5 players are stayin alive.

2 Likes

@Chronicler are we going to find out how many mafia there are or are we going to have more fun?

We do know one thing for certain: the Blacktron boss is still out there.

1 Like

Most mafia games have a max of four mafia. If that includes the boss, then we’re lucky, but I have a feeling that’s not the case. Hopefully one of them just doesn’t participate in the next round.

The players left are @Zero, @TheMOCingbird, @Ghid, @Hawkflight, and me.

1 Like

Night 5

Lego Star Wars II was a fun game. Nobody could resist playing Lego Star Wars II. Nor could they resist trying to get the Complete Saga. The most prized treasure of all, however? The 14k gold C-3PO. He looked like good picking for funding so the Blacktron could get back on their feet.

In the middle of the night, a Blacktron snuck into the Lego Star Wars exhibit in the Lego City Museum. He opened the case where 14k gold C-3PO was on power-off mode. Then, with their crowbar, the Blacktron began to dent the golden 3PO and then took it apart limb for limb. The Blacktron escaped the museum as the alarm finally went off, but the deed was done…
14k Gold C-3PO, AKA @Ghid, was killed and picked apart by the Blacktron. My goodness!

The police weren’t too late to the scene however. These three suspects were found nearby the museum:

• Nesquick Bunny, aka @TheMOCingbird, who was sipping on some chocolate milk at the cafe.
  • Green Insect Defense Trooper, aka @Zero, who was reading a catalog for any 2019 space sets coming soon at the cafe.
  • Agent Fuse, aka @Hawkflight, who was eating a nice roast beef sandwich at the cafe.

Voting ends at 9:00 PM Pacific Time.

1 Like

I thought Ghid was mafia, hmmmm…
There aren’t too many clues in the story, so I’m going to have to go with @TheMOCingbird because he’s been the most active.

1 Like

you thought ghid was mafia, but it was I, Holi!

3 Likes

That’s the point. We’re going hard mode now that this will probably be the final night.

3 Likes

Is nobody else going to vote?

1 Like

I think Zero has been wrong for the past wo ones, and there is really no evidence to go evidence. I Vote Zero

1 Like