Lego City Mafia II: Blacktron Boogaloo

Good game y’all. @Jakanader you were detective right, and you had investigated me and knew I was Mafia, correct? Either way, thanks @Chronicler for running the game, I had fun. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

GG EVERYONE. Jeez I was a huge idiot this game. But wait, there were 5 mafians?

1 Like

I was Space Police, yes. Also, I would really like to know what @Willess12 was thinking at the end of night two.

Yeah, lol, I was just running with the idea that there were 4 mafia. @Jakanader You investigated me night 4, right?

2 Likes

So wait, there was a rogue agent this whole time. Cronk you mad genius!

2 Likes

He just gave me a list of mafia at the beginning.

1 Like

Good game guys!

1 Like

I mean, I basically said already, it wasn’t something I made up to cover my weird actions: I voted for you as a joke, fully intending to perform my usual analysis. Then I wound up being occupied for several hours and wasn’t able to come back to the computer until after the voting was (supposed to be) over. Figuring that it was too late, I started reading some comics while I waited for the scene… then came back and saw voting had been extended, and made a last-minute vote change based on some quick analysis, to break the tie.

It may have seemed suspicious, and in the end I guess it did allow you to figure me out, but it was really just bad luck on my part.

1 Like

I already knew you were mafia, I just had to convince everyone else.

2 Likes

At Least Holi was innocent

4 Likes

Oh, so you knew who everyone was the whole time? If so, why did you say that there were less mafia than there actually were?

I sent him a list of mafia and seperated hawkflight as his special role. I guess it confused him.

1 Like

I assumed it was for the same reason you did: feigning ignorance to throw people off.

1 Like

But, he was the one who started the idea.