Lego City Mafia II: Blacktron Boogaloo

Hot time in the old town tonight

2 Likes

Actually if me and either ghid, tuaro, or Jak changed their vote to mistikafan we could get a triple kill, definitely getting the Mafia

Triple

My bad

you mean triple kill?

EDIT oh, never mind, you fixed it already, though I don’t know if that’s worth it.

A triple kill feels a little intense for only the second day.

2 Likes

It also makes me sad because I want my game to last longer.

6 Likes

Same, I feel like these recent Mafia games have went by fast, mainly due to double kills

also, it makes it a bit unfair

“why not choose one culprit then two or three then have a 50-100% chance of getting a Mafioso”

there should be a ruling against it in the next game

3 Likes

It is also a lot riskier, to be fair. If the villagers mess up then they suddenly are down an extra person, and in some cases it can be fatal.

although it is an odd trend

I think I shall make this a rule right now. I’m certain villagers and Mafians are going to use it to break the game. There’s no fun in just killing all the suspects. It doesn’t require much thought. The game is about debate and knowing your enemy, not seeing how much carnage you can create and see which group drops first.

I really did want to allow it, but it seems people just want to abuse this function, so no more of it.

So no more ties. We must come to a decision on 1 person being killed tonight.

3 Likes

this is when emotions such as trust and betrayal come into action.

You need to know who you should trust and who you shouldn’t and there could be moments where your number one ally turns out to be a bad egg

2 Likes

How much time is left?

About 3 hours.

1 Like

Welp.

1 Like

I honestly dont think it’s Holi, it just seems too obvious. He already works in the factory and operates heavy machinery. MistikaGuy really has nothing to incriminating about him. It’s Jak who I’m most suspicious of, he used to work at the factory, which makes me wonder if he got fired for a reason, and his arms are definitely big enough to smash someone to death. I vote Jakanader

1 Like

Holi did say that she thought @jayzor17 was the suspect and ended up killing an innocent. Most of the time, when people vote for someone else, they try to explain why. Holi did no such thing. It might have been a way to quickly get people off of @Whaddon’s tail.

1 Like

I did, and it was solely for the double kill

You said he seems likely. If you were just going for the double kill, wouldn’t you say you were going for the double kill (like you did when you voted for me) rather than saying he seems likely? You weren’t trying to get a double kill; you were trying to frame jayzor.

@TheMOCingbird to me it seems like @Chronicler’s just trying to frame both Holi and me. Yes, Holi is obvious, but so am I. And yes, my arms could smash someone to death, but not quite as effectively as Holi’s machinery. And who ever said I got fired? I might have just quit. Even if I did get fired, my big arms probably just would’ve gotten in the way of me working. That’s reason enough, is it t not?

1 Like

I mean, I bet Chronicler is picking suspects randomly, but maybe not. If you think he’s trying to frame both of you, are you suggesting Mistika Dude is mafia? And as far as getting fired goes, it was just something I noticed, you may have just quit, but it seemed like a specific detail. And also big arms would probably be helpful in a factory work environment.

What I think is that he’s trying to make everyone decide between two people, and throwing Mistika Man into the mix out of the need for three suspects. And yeah, I can see how big arms might have actually helped me work, but I have a normal sized body. Could I really work with that strain for an extended period of time without being killed? Also, I could have just gotten fired for efficiency’s sake. Machines take less to operate than humans.